GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to the trailers and contents? Are they still in the warehouse?

https://www.wcpo.com/news/insider/t...killed-in-pike-county-moved-for-a-second-time

Attorney General Mike DeWine said authorities took the trailers to preserve the crime scenes as evidence in a future trial.

So likely still there until after trials or plea deals.

They had to have allowed him to wear that with his street clothing as it would not be permissible to wear in jail (at least not here in Ky.). They take your jewelry (watches, rings, necklaces, etc...) and seal them. An approved person can pick them up for you, or they will hold them for you until you are released. If you go on to another location, you can ask to have your personal items mailed to a family member, or friend. The wedding ring, imo, was part of the show.

It is not a ring, I believe he is still in jail so he can never wear jewelry. That is the tattoo he and HR got on their ring fingers.

After Guilty Plea, Jake Wagner Faces Life Without Parole And ...
By CHRIS GRAVES APR 23, 2021

"Hanna gave birth to Sophia in November 2013 and the two got wedding rings tattooed on their left ring fingers."

Scheiderer, at George Wagner's Bond Hearing, referred to that tattoo on his finger as having helped identify - along with partial palm print - that it was Jake's hand holding the gun from his phone photo.

Last edited:
LE should have jumped on his changing story about picking up S immediately. That was a massive red flag.

JMO, it was the influence of his family and their wealth in the area that prevented LE from taking a closer look at the Wagners.

I'm guessing Jake's lie caught the attention of some LE, but not enough.

Jake was only confused, BettyP. /s He was a grieving former fiance, who had gone above and beyond to help HMR by even setting up a baby crib, for the child he was sure, was his (although he knew different, imo), taking care of S, so that HMR could go in for the delivery of the baby, and have a couple days to recuperate. It was all so horrifying, he just got confused. Charming psychopath. I'm sure they had a bead on him early on, but you can't arrest a man without evidence, and you can only try him once. They had to be doggone sure they had every duck in the row. They could not take a chance of failure, especially if they suspected an entire family of executing eight members of a family that they used to be social with. JW wanted custody of S. He was probably jealous of his brother for being able to brow beat his son's mother, so, he went all out to ensure he'd have his daughter. I'm sure they took note of the change but that's not an arrestable offense that would get a conviction.

Last edited:
https://www.wcpo.com/news/insider/t...killed-in-pike-county-moved-for-a-second-time

Attorney General Mike DeWine said authorities took the trailers to preserve the crime scenes as evidence in a future trial.

So likely still there until after trials or plea deals.

It is not a ring, he is still in jail so he can never wear jewelry. That is the tattoo he and HR got on their ring fingers.

After Guilty Plea, Jake Wagner Faces Life Without Parole And ...
By CHRIS GRAVES APR 23, 2021

"Hanna gave birth to Sophia in November 2013 and the two got wedding rings tattooed on their left ring fingers."

Scheiderer, at George Wagner's Bond Hearing, referred to that tattoo on his finger as having helped identify - along with partial palm print - that it was Jake's hand holding the gun from his phone photo.

I didn't realize he is still in jail... /s If it was his current wedding band, in regard as to whom he may still be married to now, yes, he can ask to wear it in court. Just as he can wear a suit. That is the only jewelry that is permissible to wear in the courtroom. I was not speaking to his tattooed ring with HMR.

I didn't realize he is still in jail... /s If it was his current wedding band, in regard as to whom he may still be married to now, yes, he can ask to wear it in court. Just as he can wear a suit. That is the only jewelry that is permissible to wear in the courtroom. I was not speaking to his tattooed ring with HMR.

Ok. I will look more closely at it, I was sure it was the ring tattoo because I believe he is still in jail and I have never heard of them allowing jewelry with their street clothes.
He is still under all the restrictions now as before which never included jewelry for a Court Motion Hearing, only street clothes according to Deering's ruling on that Motion.

Last edited:
Sleuthers something really bothers me about Jake confessions of guilt, just a few months before trial, not only guilt, Jake plead guilty to every count WITH MAXIMUM PUNISHMENT, WHY he could have took his chance for a mistrial or a acquittals, Something just keeps telling me it another Wagner scam, remember the promise the Wagners made to each other, AC needs to keep both eyes on them, JMO

Sleuthers something really bothers me about Jake confessions of guilt, just a few months before trial, not only guilt, Jake plead guilty to every count WITH MAXIMUM PUNISHMENT, WHY he could have took his chance for a mistrial or a acquittals, Something just keeps telling me it another Wagner scam, remember the promise the Wagners made to each other, AC needs to keep both eyes on them, JMO

I think he took this plea because there is too much evidence nailing him to the crimes, just too much to overcome. He doesn't want to take the chance of sitting on DR, solitary of the condemned.

If not for the DP I think he would go to trial.

Last edited:
Superficial charm — Psychopaths are often likable on the surface. They're usually good conversationalists, and they share stories that make them look good. They may be funny and charismatic as well. Need for stimulation — Psychopaths love excitement.

Could Someone I Know Be a Psychopath?.

Yep - and some of them a good enough to be able to even fool trained mental health professionals.

Well, maybe there has been a four way pact put in place between these murderer's?? Stranger things have happened. I don't think they could get cozy enough to all four make a break at the same time. JMO. Hell, maybe they are opting for suicide by cop...seriously doubt it. o_O:eek:

IMO, Jake is a wuss and afraid of the needle maybe getting shoved in one day. I agree with CC, he doesn't want all of his hours spent in isolation. 23 hours a day.. for years and years makes for a long time.:rolleyes:

We were all over the place because there was so little information publicly available about the murders and events leading up to them. All we heard about were the "multiple commercial grade grow ops" :rolleyes: and cockfighting :rolleyes: and derby cars. Jake was given custody of S and the Wagner family was allowed to move out of state.

Once more info was released to the public, the motive and identities of the suspects became clearer.
Yes! It was information overload for me in those early days... I was like a chicken with its head cut off. No pun intended.

They had to have allowed him to wear that with his street clothing as it would not be permissible to wear in jail (at least not here in Ky.). They take your jewelry (watches, rings, necklaces, etc...) and seal them. An approved person can pick them up for you, or they will hold them for you until you are released. If you go on to another location, you can ask to have your personal items mailed to a family member, or friend. The wedding ring, imo, was part of the show.

Could someone tell me where on the video it shows a ring he's wearing? Just if you have it handy since the video is like 20-something minutes long?

So... any word on whether Jake will be in court tomorrow? I have looked at the court site & nothing has changed.

TIA! :)

Good question. It is listed as a Motion Hearing but he doesn't need any Motions to proceed with his case because his case is over with his guilty plea.

There's the slim possibility they have something to fit into that time slot...Humm.....

Could someone tell me where on the video it shows a ring he's wearing? Just if you have it handy since the video is like 20-something minutes long?

I don't see a ring. I enlarged it several times. At one point it looks like a ring is on his index finger but a closer view shows it is his left thumb. His right hand is holding his left thumb.

They would never let him wear a wedding ring he was an abusive fake husband, threatened to kill his wife's family. Their sin? They wanted to come visit her, they missed her no doubt.

He kept her isolated from family and friends, people in general.
Harassed and threatened and controlled and spied on that nice woman. Took advantage of a very sweet young lady.

See the Other Acts Evidence. It is terrible - I think the "final straw" to Jake's dream of aquital. There is nothing his lawyers could do to sugar coat the evil hot mess of his past behaviors.

Last edited:

Yes, it could be another Wagner scam.

Since they have supposedly not been able to communicte with each other privately in 4 + years, possibly a scam gone awry.

I think George's attorney screwed things up by blaming Jake. Jake and Angela.

Maybe Jake somehow got the news that George was going to tell all, and save himself, save George.

So, Jake saved Jake first. Evidence against Jake has to be overwhelming.

The mystery is, did Mommy Angela play a part in this new scheme, where is she?
MO

Good question. It is listed as a Motion Hearing but he doesn't need any Motions to proceed with his case because his case is over with his guilty plea.

There's the slim possibility they have something to fit into that time slot...Humm.....

Could it be a motion concerning the location and/or manner in which he's being housed?

I do believe AW was the instigator and manipulator. Primarily, because she was the mother. She probably thought she was smarter than the other 3. JW , being a mama's boy, was all for it and he had the most to gain.

Beavis and butthead were too dang dumb to stop it. GW3 and GW4 were wanting to exact revenge against Chris Sr and to restore GW3s honor. Jmo

Could it be a motion concerning the location and/or manner in which he's being housed?

I believe it is complicated by the fact that there are 4 defendants. And maybe FW will be reinstated. (?)

I can not figure out logistically how AC will proceed, how Jake has testified or will testify in each individual case.

Unless the remaining 3 all plead guilty as Jake did - I would think each case must be resolved individually with Jake testifying truthfully and completely in each case against each defendant, before all motions, hearings are over and it is done.

Also, the Attorney's for each Defendant will not easily let this resolve without protecting their own reputations and also relishing the publicity it brings their law firm.

Lock the cell doors and throw away the key.

If Jake did cop a plea and confess to all the crimes while getting LWOP, That is one of the strongest arguments for the Death Penalty that I can think of. The threat of the DP would cause a murderer to agree to the LWOP without a trial. WOW! That says a lot about the power of the DP.

I don't see a ring. I enlarged it several times. At one point it looks like a ring is on his index finger but a closer view shows it is his left thumb. His right hand is holding his left thumb.

They would never let him wear a wedding ring he was an abusive fake husband, threatened to kill his wife's family. Their sin? They wanted to come visit her, they missed her no doubt.

He kept her isolated from family and friends, people in general.
Harassed and threatened and controlled and spied on that nice woman. Took advantage of a very sweet young lady.

See the Other Acts Evidence. It is terrible - I think the "final straw" to Jake's dream of aquital. There is nothing his lawyers could do to sugar coat the evil hot mess of his past behaviors.

Have the details come out yet as to how she actually made it out alive and back home? I heard her speak on a podcast, and my heart just broke for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member