GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in their strategy also, but I am interested in that type of thing anyway. Seems when anyone talks about what their strategy is I feel some take it as that person saying they are innocent and it makes them upset. The two are very different things to me but apparently maybe not to some. Hope you do not mind me replying to your post.
Not at all, I appreciate your reply.
In any productive discussion there needs to be a balance of pros and cons.
We don't ever need to agree, but I know we may need to agree to disagree:D

Been following this case since the day it happened. With JW’s plea of guilty and it looking like GW & AW are going to fight it. It makes the mind wonder what they could come up with that their attorneys think they can fight a guilty plea with.

I hope that all 4 of the Wagner's write books. I think it would be some great Fiction, not sure we would get the truth. But what delusional, thoughts and perspective each have and their reasoning. While I am sure each would claim they was drug in to this, mess. I am sure we would get four different stories.
I still believe, that there had to be an affair, with someone besides JW and HR.
Or that BW, had been put down as a failure, when compared to CR. And the way he provided for his family.
All My opinion, just thinking out loud.

This thread is full and will close in 5 mins. A link to the new thread will follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine