GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
BCI did not suspect the Wagners for quite awhile. In the Bond Hearing Canepa asked Scheiderer if they were looking at the Wagners and he said no.

I think it would be good for me to pin point when this was said in the Bond Hearing.

Yes, Please do I thought I remembered him saying they were suspects early on. I do not know what early on in their world means. It could mean a month, six months or a year.

Mod Reminder:

It has been a long 5 plus years for many of us and bickering amongst posters gets us no closer to what brought us to this case. That would be justice for the Rhoden, Manley and Gilley Families.

In a nut shell, please refrain from responding to posts simply to bicker or argue with your fellow posters. If you disagree with a post: scroll and roll, take a 5 minute break, or at minimum pause for a moment before you hit “post reply”.

If you are concerned that a post may be in violation of TOS, use the report feature and we will review it.

Thanks,
Tiff

Last edited:
Here's the link to Gov. DeWine's interview after Jake's confession and his comments about Sheriff Reader being the one who pushed for indictments of the Wagners

Emotional DeWine praises ‘tough and strong’ Rhoden family

The governor singled out former Pike County Sheriff Charlie Reader, whom a judge sentenced to prison last month on charges of stealing money seized from arrests and attempting to cover it up.

DeWine said Reader “never gave up on the case” and “was with us the entire way.”

He also said it was Reader who, after a vast amount of evidence had been compiled against the Wagners, finally persuaded the others to pursue indictments.

“It got to a point where [Reader,] he looks up and says, ‘Boys, we gotta go,’ and we said, ‘Yeah, you’re right,’” DeWine said.

BBM

Thread has been re-opened

Please keep in mind that minors should not be discussed or speculated about beyond any information specifically stated in MSM.

Several posts were snipped or removed for such speculation specific to the minor child of GW IV and FR.

If I missed one, please use the report link on the post.

Last edited:
One thing I have always wondered about were the May 2017 raids on the FWF. It looked like half of the Ohio special response teams were present. Reminded me of the massive response to the Waco tragedy. Based on the massive LE response, I think LE was expecting an epic confrontation. When they didn't find the W4 there they still searched and found a lot of evidence. LE then searched the Peterson Property and the property on 41 where the W4 were storing their trailers and vehicles.

I have to assume the W4 knew the FWF raid was coming and ran from Peterson and the FWF. I don't think they thought LE knew about where they were hiding the vehicles and trailers on 41, where they had packed their life belongings. They were planning to take those packed trailers and vehicles to AK.

Why do you all think LE was expecting such an epic confrontation at the FWF, May 2017?

One thing I have always wondered about were the May 2017 raids on the FWF. It looked like half of the Ohio special response teams were present. Reminded me of the massive response to the Waco tragedy. Based on the massive LE response, I think LE was expecting an epic confrontation. When they didn't find the W4 there they still searched and found a lot of evidence. LE then searched the Peterson Property and the property on 41 where the W4 were storing their trailers and vehicles.

I have to assume the W4 knew the FWF raid was coming and ran from Peterson and the FWF. I don't think they thought LE knew about where they were hiding the vehicles and trailers on 41, where they had packed their life belongings. They were planning to take those packed trailers and vehicles to AK.

Why do you all think LE was expecting such an epic confrontation at the FWF, May 2017?

LE probably knew that the Wags were well armed. They probably also knew they had bullet proof vests, suppressors and other dangerous weapons. IIRC, LE is more cautious around criminals who have body armor as they're more likely to take risks and keep shooting.

Again, its terrifying to think of what could have happened considering they still had S with them. Even after the raid on Peterson, FWF and the other location, I don't see how S was left with the Wagners to roam the US, making their way to AK.

I actually started out with the mindset that they were innocent, not something I could say on here without starting WW III, and I had to be convinced through the evidence and testimony that they were in fact not innocent.

I did not want them to be guilty.

Well I couldn't deny as the evidence came out that the total of it together made it just too obvious that this family had conspired, spied, purchased supplies, prepared weapons and had the motive, the means, and the opportunity to do it. All 4 having zero alibis.

So sad. I was so disappointed that it was them. Still am.

But Juries like real evidence at the crime scenes that tie defendants to those crime scenes. This was thoroughly accomplished by the real footprints they left and by shell casings found at the crime scenes that actually match shell casings on their property.

The Walther Colt leaves a unique signature on the casings it fires, BCI had never seen it before. Some of the casings at the crime scenes and at Peterson Rd. had this exact same signature....A Walther Colt 22 was fired at Peterson Rd. and then fired at the victims.

From Scheiderer Testimony at Bond Hearing
CC
I’ve been here with you from December of 2018 until now, so tell me when did you think the Wagners where innocent????

BW was dropped off late that night, nobody knew he would be there. So George didn't buy the mask to scare the child.

Are you saying the Wagners didn't think there would be any children at any of the crime scenes that night? I think most people assume they knew children would be at some crime scenes and that they planned accordingly.

The particular child affected isn't as relevant as the fact GW4 may have chosen to wear that mask knowing children would be present at the crime scenes.

No doubt we'll learn more of the details about the masks worn and planning done by Wagners in anticipation of encountering children and infants at the crime scene. It will be important information for the jury to consider.

If they were looking for things like vehicles or other evidence that would stand out quickly, 2000 acres of land is a lot of land to cover. Maybe they brought a lot of extra help to cover a lot of land that day. Since they had killed 8 people they may have thought it would not be out of character to encounter explosives somewhere.

CC
I’ve been here with you from December of 2018 until now, so tell me when did you think the Wagners where innocent????

I just didn't want them to be guilty. I looked at it differently.

I decided to think of them as innocent and the court would have to prove otherwise.

So I paid close attention to any evidence we could find out about. Then it got to the point where I knew the State had proved it's case.

For them specifically to be guilty just makes the whole thing even more horrendous.

I decided to think of them as innocent and the court would have to prove otherwise.

So I paid close attention to any evidence we could find out about. Then it got to the point where I knew the State had proved it's case.

For them specifically to be guilty just makes the whole thing even more horrendous.
I didn't want the Wagners to be guilty either. I needed to see evidence . However, it was DeWine's "laser focus" statement that turned me around.

CC
Now that I look back, I can see how a deceiver Angela Wagner is, you know she had to coach her mother long before they all where arrested, the reason I say this is how in the world did RN come up with that a deputy was in the room while her grand jury interview was held.
Also do you remember Kendra,s mother speak about someone at their mailbox late one night with a mask on, IMO it was a Wagner trying to keep Kendra from more interviews, JMO

CC
Now that I look back, I can see how a deceiver Angela Wagner is, you know she had to coach her mother long before they all where arrested, the reason I say this is how in the world did RN come up with that a deputy was in the room while her grand jury interview was held.
Also do you remember Kendra,s mother speak about someone at their mailbox late one night with a mask on, IMO it was a Wagner trying to keep Kendra from more interviews, JMO

Ohio family clings to hope 3 months after 8 killed | wkyc.com

LIVING WITH FEAR, COPING WITH LOSS

That leads to speculation the killer is walking among them. Family members, not to mention the police, are convinced someone knows more than they are saying.

And that weighs heavily on the extended family, many of whom still can’t sleep and find themselves looking at people with suspicion.

Stacie Rigsby, Kenneth Rhoden’s former wife and Kendra Rhoden’s mother, has changed the locks on her doors, made adjustments to secure her windows and often asks a friend to spend the night with her. She is convinced damage done to her mailbox in early May is tied to the killings. Two weeks later, the family reported a masked man on the property who ran off, according to police reports.

Authorities investigated the incidents. They called each a coincidence. You can’t convince Rigsby of that.

Also in May, Geneva Rhoden came home to find her apartment door tampered with, according to a police report. No one had gotten into the apartment.

That did little, however, to assuage her surviving children."

BBM​

CC

I remember that Hearing with the supposed man standing in the GJ room. Someone unauthorized in there would affect the testimony.

Well I think we can see what happened as laid out in the Other Acts Evidence.

Rita was called to the GJ and her wonderful loving daughter got right in her face
telling her to lie. <modsnip- no link>

<modsnip - no link>

Even behind bars Angie dictated what Rita should say and was controlling her. Angie did this through the attorneys and by calling her mom.

This is how she and the other Wagners operate according to the Other Acts Evidence.

Just look at all those jail calls that got her booted from making calls and getting mail. She was sitting behind bars telling her mom what to say when her mom went to trial. She told her not to testify against them and gave her "buzz words" to use for the custody documents.

<modsnip - no link>

Mom finally said "NO." Probably a very rare occurrence telling her horrible controlling daughter "NO."

Last edited by a moderator:
BW was dropped off late that night, nobody knew he would be there. So George didn't buy the mask to scare the child.

Right, he may be ignorant but not stupid.

No way would he wear a Captain America mask deliberately in front of a 3 year old.
First thing the 3 year old would tell everyone is that "Captain America was here."
Then that mask would be traced right to George's doorstep.

It's even likely George didn't go into Frankie's trailer. We know it was Jake not George who shot 2 people 8 times over there.

There was so much law enforcement present because they had different agencies coming in and the property is vast - just all the buildings alone - all the vast areas and nooks and crannys in the buildings themselves including searching through barns and animal supplies in storage units plus regular storage etc..
MPLPOPGOIBRFI4UVASOLXW3VXA.jpg

It's alot of property and a thousand acres plus to search and required assistance from:

Friday, May 12, 2017 - Abt 11 am
- PCSO, BCI, Adams County SO, Franklin County, Ohio Dept. of Corrections STAR and other Ohio LE agencies conduct a search at properties related to Jacob Wagner & family.

Including getting dive teams over there. BCI already knew where the 4 Wagners were. They gave Angie a Search Warrant which to me shows they were keeping tabs on the Wagners whereabouts.

They would have given FW a Warrant so she was given a heads up.

FW said a SWAT team came barreling into her house pulling guns on her and RW.
They were swarming the house including following her husband into the bathroom and she said she wanted some dignity shown to him. She estimated 40 vehicles drove the steep slope onto her property and about 100 officers rifled her home and out-buildings.

They needed a whole set of searchers just to do all the barns and buildings and a whole set just to do the grounds and a group to do water recovery and the SWAT searching inside the main house.

SWAT always goes way overboard with too many of them and being too aggressive.
They are trained to act as though they will be met with hostile gun fire, thus the reason they wear bullet proofs vests, masks, and have those huge guns with night scopes.

I saw an ambulance going into FWF on a news clip. That clip really does show an awful lot of LE presence. Ambulances must be standard modus operandi for such a large search. Likely in case a searcher gets hurt, it is always risky being a diver. And also if someone does get shot help is available stat.

It was also mentioned on here that they could have been bracing to find explosives.
For all we know there may have been explosive experts on the scene.

...2 Cent Opinion...

A matriarch's fight: Fredericka Wagner denies charges, allegations in Pike County mass murder

Dayton In-depth, Investigative News from Dayton Daily News
| Updated April 22, 2021
By Will Garbe Josh Sweigart - Dayton Daily News

Pike County murders: 8 deaths, multiple arrests tied to one key factor — child custody

Last edited:
Given that he purchased the mask along with other equipment used the night of the murders, its easy to assume it was for nefarious purposes.

Can you provide some evidence that he would purchase such a mask for hunting?
Don't understand your question.
He said he purchased a night scope for hunting raccoons at night, not a mask for hunting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361