GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
One last thought. The Lawyers.
Getting a high profile client out from under a death penalty by a deal is considered a Win.
Having a high profile client found guilty is considered a Loss.
These Lawyers will have a win or a loss on this high profile case that will follow them for their entire career. They know that.
F. Lee Bailey

I'm a little obsessed with Angie these past few days. The only sign of movement from her were the two calls that she made in April. I'd love to know who she called, when she has no phone privileges. and her reaction to Jake's change of plea. Surely her atty's keep her up to date on the rest of her family's hearings, etc. It just strikes me as odd, the silence from her corner...
Am I the only one obsessed? :confused:

About Billy I agree with you, I would want it in writing. Too serious not to.

About Angela -
No your not the only one obsessed. I've been obsessed with Angie since the Other Acts came out. I have to say I'm still quite appalled by it. This came out not long before Jake turned State's evidence.

Billy's attorney said they would oppose every single one of the Acts.

I am also curious about those phone calls. Her phone and mail were suspended way back almost 2 years ago.

Event: HEARING ON STATE'S MOTION TO SUSPEND DEFENDANT'S PRIVILEGES Date: 09/16/2019 Time: 01:30 PM

I figured that her attorneys wouldn't wait more than a year to file a Motion to get her privileges back. Well no. They waited 1 year and 9 months!

06/14/2021 MOTION TO PERMIT TELEPHONE CONTACT WITH FAMILY FILED COPIES FILED RETD TO COUNSEL

And note it doesn't say a thing about her mail, just phone. Also weird, it was almost 2 months ago that her counsel filed her Motion to get her phone privileges reinstated, at least to call family. Why take so long? No reply by the prosecution in almost 2 months, at least not on her docket.

I don't know if she had any type of permission to use the phone but I understand why. Because it was on April 22, 2021.

Her "favorite" Jake was now away from her forever. Everything she wanted and tried viciously to get by plowing down anyone she felt jealous of or threatened by
all backfired on her.

I think there is a level of resignation in the silence. The sound of silence, it tells something .....

Last edited:
Never thought of it being rubber, but yah, could be.

Scheiderer said that among the Wagner murder kit purchases were masks.
Scheiderer said mask, he didn't say ski mask, just mask.

The only dye mentioned that we know of is that George and Jake dyed their hair black.

I didn't think much about the hair dye being significant in any way until it came up in the Bond Hearing. It came up that CN told BCI about the hair dye and also a lady dropped off her car to the Wagners for them to fix right before the murders and she noticed the hair dye.

She also noticed the hair dye on Jake and George when she goes back to pick up her car right after the murders. She said when she went to pick up her car the gate was locked and that they had never locked it before.

See photo:
Defiance Farms (George 4's hair dyed black)

George Wagner request for bail denied after hearing reveals new details
As for ski mask that came me. I was answering what they wore in " Boondock Saints" and said it was my opinion that the probably wore something like that. Never said it was proven or one was found just that it was MY OPINION.

As for ski mask that came me. I was answering what they wore in " Boondock Saints" and said it was my opinion that the probably wore something like that. Never said it was proven or one was found just that it was MY OPINION.

Thank you for clarification on this subject. I always think of ski masks not face masks. They very well could have worn ski masks. George didn't necessarily wear the Captain America Mask.

Last edited:
Could be.

One reason I can think of for having 2 vehicles is that they needed a truck to throw all the security cameras into. Then, they needed the truck bed to fit all the bags of cement powder and the buckets etc.

To me it's clear that Angela was home babysitting.

1.) Three guns were used, a 22 caliber, a 30 caliber and a 40 caliber. Three guns = 3 shooters. I believe those 3 shooters are the 3 guys.

2.) We know one of those guns was the Glock and George owned a Glock and was known as a "Glock man."

3.) And we know there was a beef between Billy and Chris Sr. so it stands to reason that Billy shot Chris.

4.) And we know that if Jake shot everyone at 2 different locations that they didn't need all 4 Wagners to shoot the rest.

Put altogether and it is clear as a cloudless day that it was the 3 guys who were out and about and Angie home with the kids.

*** Not because she is a woman but because to me the evidence points to the 3 guys being the shooters ***

... 2 Cents ...
JW & GW4 also signed papers giving her custody in case something was to happen them.

JW & GW4 also signed papers giving her custody in case something was to happen them.

Canepa said in her closing statement at the Bond Hearing that a reason for the fake custody papers - drawn up a couple weeks before they went to UHR - was because the Wagners knew what the Rhodens were capable of.

BB18z2Nl.img
© Provided by WKRC Cincinnati
Videos of George Wagner bond hearing

They had guns and might fight back, so if something happened to Angela's "boys"
she would get full custody of their kids.

"Call me mom" Angela has now lost her "favorite" son of whom she egged on. Monitoring Hanna's Facebook she showed Jake Hanna's Facebook Message saying she would never sign papers they would have to kill her first.

Soon after, they went on the hunt for murder supplies and in just 4 month's time slunk like cowards into their homes under cover of darkness.

Court shines the light, see link:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtA0plDWwAcIJjC?format=jpg&name=large

Last edited:
Covert Operative said:
snipped by me...

With the motion 51 filing it does not seem that there are, but there could be. Maybe we will learn more about the plea agreement and if there are any special stipulations on Sept 19th.

This will be on Sept. 16th. :)

It was not necessary to tote bags of cement or buckets around during the acts of murder. Those items could have been pre-positioned at the pond dump site. I still can't visualize these people splitting up to do the crimes. You would have to have confidence and trust to allow someone else to go and kill someone that could cost you your life. Collectively and individually, the group of four do not measure up to
any standard of trust at all.

The moment the Attorney General stated they were laser focused all 4 of the murderers should have known their days of freedom were numbered.

No amount of legal gamesmanship will deny justice for the 8 murdered victi.s and their family's. Based on what we know from both LE and Jake's confession, they are where they belong.

They can fight and beg for their lives, like those they murdered, but the result will be the same, Death Behind Bars! Imo

I believe they probably already have the option to plead guilty with the DP off the table and get LWOP or go to trial and get LWOP. (DP just has not officially been dropped)I do not think they have to go along with anything in the plea deal the State and JW made but they may choose to.

I do think they want the DP dropped before they do either but I am not sure at what point the State will have to drop it. I feel they will have to drop before trial at least if not sooner . There could be some caveats in the plea agreement that we are unaware of. With the motion 51 filing it does not seem that there are, but there could be. Maybe we will learn more about the plea agreement and if there are any special stipulations on Sept 19th.

This date should be Sept 16th not Sept 19th. (typo)

The moment the Attorney General stated they were laser focused all 4 of the murderers should have known their days of freedom were numbered.

No amount of legal gamesmanship will deny justice for the 8 murdered victi.s and their family's. Based on what we know from both LE and Jake's confession, they are where they belong.

They can fight and beg for their lives, like those they murdered, but the result will be the same, Death Behind Bars! Imo

Death behind bars for sure because the families would never in a million years let any of them skate by with any chance for parole. And I do not think the families would accept any plea deal that drops some of the charges. Not that it would affect their sentences but it matters that the families get full accountability from all 4 of them.

22 charges x 4 = 88 total charges + 1 for Jake's extra charge = 89 charges total that the Wagner family needs to either plead guilty to or be found guilty of.

Then all 4 can go where evil goes when they kill, to Ohio maximum security. Plus, whether they know it or not, they are going to be tagged as flight risks. The breaking out of jail and taking revenge is all documented in George's preliminary hearing.

So they will end up in a prison intake facility for a couple weeks where they will be evaluated with a fine tooth comb. 8 murders, 14 other charges plus the escape and revenge will come out and if maximum security isn't made for all that then they might as well close that section down and turn it into a hair salon and craft room and throw in some ping pong tables etc....

One down 3 to go. Clock is ticking. Confessions still could be had. 2 Cents

Last edited:
Here is a good photo of the buildings.

Flying W Farms Inc

Farms in Piketon Ohio
Flying W Farms Inc on EquineNow
Flying W Farms is 2000 acres in the beautiful hills of southeastern ohio. Founded in 1975 by George "Bob" Wagner and his wife Fredericka.

New England, Cool.
Did Canepa mention the buckets were in pond H20?

About the search after RN's plea it says this on her Docket:

12/02/2019
PLEA OF GUILTY -- DEFENDANT HAS ENTERED A PLEA OF GUILTY TO THE STIPULATED LESSER INCLUDED OFFENSE OF COUNT 4, TO WIT: OBSTRUCTING OFFICIAL BUSINESS, 2921.31, M-2

01/21/2021
STATE'S SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY FILED

So I wonder if this SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY is what they found in that search?
What I meant to imply was that Angela's mom or another relative maybe chris knew the guns were in a pond at fwf but not which one. On this info I'm assuming they searched ponds but came up blank
This was to put in perspective just how challenging this case was for le. Most evil murderers dont have the property options for hiding. In this vein I've always found it ridiculous the wagners claimed they put all their belongings at 41 auto cuz they didnt have room to store...like thousands of acres? They thought soooooo smart hiding it
Heres something to ponder though. As a hypothetical. George 4 may have participated but not pulled a trigger. if this is true and angela wasnt there it would mean billy and jake killed all 8. And I just cant see that. Angela may not have been there the while time but this was her evil masterpiece there is no way anyone can convince me she wasnt present for some of the killing. This ppl do not care about babysitters. The most likely person who was watching them is benedryl. Angie wasnt gonna miss this. I think your observations are great btw

What I meant to imply was that Angela's mom or another relative maybe chris knew the guns were in a pond at fwf but not which one. On this info I'm assuming they searched ponds but came up blank
This was to put in perspective just how challenging this case was for le. Most evil murderers dont have the property options for hiding. In this vein I've always found it ridiculous the wagners claimed they put all their belongings at 41 auto cuz they didnt have room to store...like thousands of acres? They thought soooooo smart hiding it

Heres something to ponder though. As a hypothetical. George 4 may have participated but not pulled a trigger. if this is true and angela wasnt there it would mean billy and jake killed all 8. And I just cant see that. Angela may not have been there the while time but this was her evil masterpiece there is no way anyone can convince me she wasnt present for some of the killing. This ppl do not care about babysitters. The most likely person who was watching them is benedryl. Angie wasnt gonna miss this. I think your observations are great btw

CN would have told BCI years ago if he knew guns were in the ponds. He told them everything else. Information about buying the Glock, George's reputation as a Glock man, information about the hair dye, and I'm sure other information such as information on any family guns he knew of. He likely provided a treasure trove of information.

Rita, well they forged her signature and the evidence (Other Acts) points to them paying for her lawyer to help keep her quiet and lie so I seriously doubt they would clue her in on any of the particulars. Ditto anyone else.

They went back to the car lot to find their stuff exposed to the elements. I assume at that point they took some stored stuff to AK. I wonder if the reason they didn't store their stuff on FWF's 2,000 acres is because they were worried about searches.
That maybe they thought they were in the clear being at the the car lot. In that case they highly underestimated BCI 's capabilities.

Having Angela with them would have been alot more risky than having her at home.

I think 4 was a crowd. That they didn't even need Angie there. They needed someone at home to cover their alibi and pretty risky if a child got up and wandered and 911 was called. "Where were you?" says LE - Well there goes their alibi.

They probably left for UHR at 11:30 pm. That is not super late, someone could have stopped over to their house, no one home, again, there goes their alibi.

I'm pretty sure George shot Gary. 3 guns were used and George had a Glock and Gary was shot with larger caliber bullets. It appears that Jake, George and Billy were all at Chris's and with 9 shots it seems George and Billy both shot Chris, I doubt Billy alone shot him 9 times.

How it looks to me anyway

JMO, MOO

AS FAR as I'm concerned, and I believe in the eyes of the law, it doesn't matter if you actually pulled a trigger. If you participated in the planning of the murder of 8 innocent lives you are just as culpable, right?? Does anyone know of the penalty for accessory after the fact?

DEATH BEHIND BARS for all, natural or otherwise!!!! JMO

JMO, MOO

AS FAR as I'm concerned, and I believe in the eyes of the law, it doesn't matter if you actually pulled a trigger. If you participated in the planning of the murder of 8 innocent lives you are just as culpable, right?? Does anyone know of the penalty for accessory after the fact?

I believe if you assisted in any capacity, you are guilty of the crime...

JMO, MOO

Accessory After the Fact Lawyer - Penal Code 32 PC
Columbus and Delaware, Ohio Obstructing Justice Attorney-Lawyer
First-, Second- and Third-Degree Felonies in Ohio | Penalties, Charges and Defense | Columbus Lawyers

It's called Obstructing Justice. The Wagner's are all charged with it.

In order to be an accessory after the fact (Obstructing Justice) you have to have known that another person has committed a felony crime, and you then helped that person in some way, after the crime was committed, with the intention of helping them escape arrest and/or criminal punishment for the crime.

If the crime committed by the person aided (Jake) is aggravated murder, murder or a felony of the 1st or 2nd degree, obstructing justice will be charged as a 3rd degree felony.

Third-degree felonies carry penalties of one to five years in prison in Ohio.

• It is a less serious charge than to help somebody in the planning or commission of a felony crime, but it is still a serious charge. Examples of being an accessory after the fact include:

• Giving somebody who committed a felony crime a false alibi by saying you were with them, or saw them at a place other than the crime scene during the time when the crime occurred;

• Letting the person who committed a felony crime hide out in your home;

• Allowing the person to hide stolen money or valuables on your property; helping the person escape the police by driving them to another location;

• Helping the person hide, dispose of, or destroy incriminating evidence, such as a weapon or bloodstained clothing.

Last edited:
  • Question
If a person aided the 4 Wagners by being an accessory after the fact - Obstructing Justice - would they be charged with multiple counts of Obstruction of Justice, a 3rd degree felony?

1.) There are 4 co-defendants

2.) Between the 4 co-defendants there are 32 aggravated murder charges

3.) Between the 4 co-defendants there are 57 other felony counts, no misdemeanors

I highly doubt there would be only one charge. Look at all the charges they piled on for RN....:eek:

Charge # 1
2913.31(A)(1) - Felony 5th Degree FORGERY

Charge # 2

Charge # 3

Charge # 4:
2921.32(A)(5) - Felony 5th Degree OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE

Charge # 5:
2921.11(A) - Felony 3rd Degree PERJURY

https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org/eservices/search.page

Last edited: