GUILTY OH - Pike Co, 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup! Ohio is always my time. Fall back 1 hour in November and Spring forward 1 hour in March. Already fell back November 7th. Now 12:11 pm

See the 4 time zones:

View attachment 322546

Ours go back end of October it's now 17.33. They go forward in spring, end of March. I hate the winter time, it's so dark far too early. I love snow, not that we get much here in East Anglia area. Now where I was born in the North, we had 6ft high drifts of snow.

The time zone map will come in handy, thanks.

I can't begin to say how much I look forward to George 4's attorneys trying to make these arguments in court, particularly when his brother and mother are both on the witness stand, under oath, telling the court what actually happened and why George4's shoe prints were there that night.

The more I consider it, the more I look forward to it. He may end up facing the DP after all.

JMO
GW and GW4 not thinking they deserve the DP amazes me! They watched, were there and knew of the plans! They look like they are mad at the world in the court room like they are mad at the world when they need to take responsibility for their own actions! I bet their attorneys have their hands full with those two!

GW and GW4 not thinking they deserve the DP amazes me! They watched, were there and knew of the plans! They look like they are mad at the world in the court room like they are mad at the world when they need to take responsibility for their own actions! I bet their attorneys have their hands full with those two!

Yup. Billy's attorneys have their hands full. At a Hearing in 2021 Billy's attorneys said as much.

Along the lines of getting to know him and he is a real character, intelligent, he tells them when he isn't happy with something, tells them what to do etc...No more 7th grade education remarks from them that he couldn't be the mastermind.

Remember 2x's against his attorneys wishes he wrote his own Motions to get back his Speedy trial right.

@CC I'd forgotten about that carry on trying to get his Speedy trial back. He was not a happy happy, not that he ever was.

He filed twice, Pro Se = without an attorney.

Billy Wagner Motion for Speedy Trial filed Pro Se posted Oct 7, 2020

upload_2020-10-14_22-9-46-png.267913

https://www.pikecountycpcourt.org/e...8S2IaNASkgWH8uivR7k5BQsFVL7m2Cq7v1QUGkhQnOwzg

state and defence are meeting in December to organise dates and times for Daubert hearings on shoe prints and ballistics, all transcripts of taped interviews have been provided to defence, all reports of evidence ie forensic testing and related data has been handed over to defence,,

may have been other things discussed my sound was very iffy this was all I got

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member