OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did seedlings and not very much weed, personal use come from? These weren't small trailers except for KR travel type trailer. DeWine had a chance to clear that up in initial press conference on day of arrest and didn't at all. 200 plants is not small potatoes major jail time even if seedlings. I for one will not down play or heighten the facts. Here is link to a news report just a few days after massacre. It states several times investigators informed us, Reader, Junk, DeWine even has video and audio of all. Again DeWine, Reader, and Junk could have cleared this up when asked on day of arrest of Ws to clear Rhodens, Manelys reputations and chose not to at all. Why? Because its relative to case or they made idiots of themselves.
Link to old news coverage with all above mentioned in it and their accusations.
Authorities Desperate for Motive in Family Massacre

Attachments

• Screenshot (44).png
    Screenshot (44).png
    911.9 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot (47).png
    Screenshot (47).png
    1 MB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot (45).png
    Screenshot (45).png
    734.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot (46).png
    Screenshot (46).png
    718.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Where did seedlings and not very much weed, personal use come from? These weren't small trailers except for KR travel type trailer. DeWine had a chance to clear that up in initial press conference on day of arrest and didn't at all. 200 plants is not small potatoes major jail time even if seedlings. I for one will not down play or heighten the facts. Here is link to a news report just a few days after massacre. It states several times investigators informed us, Reader, Junk, DeWine even has video and audio of all. Again DeWine, Reader, and Junk could have cleared this up when asked on day of arrest of Ws to clear Rhodens, Manelys reputations and chose not to at all. Why? Because its relative case or they made idiots of themselves.
LE has always said it was a COMMERCIAL GROW. As far as I can tell the personal use, only a few plants, seedlings, has come from those who take offense if anything is mentioned that does not paint the victims as saints. JMO

Wow. It may be such a small world. I knew an Alisha that lived on Fruitville Rd. Mother Cyndy and little brother Billy. I was friends with your mom if that is the case.

No not me although I have a daughter named Cindy. I worked for a contractor. We did a lot of work in Sarasota and Bradenton, we painted a lot of homes, too. We did a lot of work for Martin Godby, owner of the car museum in Sarasota. He lives on Long boat key. Did a lot of work there too.

That's how I read it, the trailer was gutted in places, a shell. The following is JMO He had a grow in his trailer, don't know how bedrooms he had but plenty space for a crude indoor grow. When I say crude I mean minus a hydroponic system. No fancy equipment either, the plants were watered my hand every day. Looking at the arial views who's trailer had what looked as if they had sky light panels on the roof? It would take a longer time to grow that way than it would with a lighting system.
You can sell yourself out with a sophisticated lighting system, I worked for an attorney that was representing a guy who was growing pot near Wayne National Forest. He used grow lights and during the investigation they used hi-tech thermal imaging cameras. They will also keep tabs on your electric meter. So, it is safer to grow low key.

That's how I read it, the trailer was gutted in places, a shell. The following is JMO He had a grow in his trailer, don't know how bedrooms he had but plenty space for a crude indoor grow. When I say crude I mean minus a hydroponic system. No fancy equipment either, the plants were watered my hand every day. Looking at the arial views who's trailer had what looked as if they had sky light panels on the roof? It would take a longer time to grow that way than it would with a lighting system.

That was FR's trailer and they didn't have a grow there. Those, I believe, were tarps, to cover leaks that may have occurred over the winter. I believe they had a grow in CR1's place. GR probably crashed on a couch. Probably had it fairly contained, like a small greenhouse, inside, but with grow lights. 200 plants would be a lot but doable, if they were moving them to the woods later. I'm curious as to how and where they had the grows set up. I do hope to see them. I think since they've been very careful about what they've let out, and if there was a dual business venture at one time, they may bring that in, as part of the deterioration of the two families friendship/business partnerships.

About the 28 minute mark of the first news conference

Dewine; You have part of the relationship that was going on with some of the individuals involved, yeah, there was, there was, there was, an undercurrent of drugs . There's, there's, no evidence of all the speculation that this was drug, necessarily drug-related, in the sense of the motive, but, there was, there's an undercurrent there, and I want to be very careful, because, the prosecutors are gonna have to present the case at trial, and I don't wanna say something here that is, so, there's an undercurrent of drugs.

There were no grows found at Frankie’s. 2 were found on Chris’ property and one was found at Kenny’s.

ETA-consider that DR, HMR, CR2, and SW had just moved out of FR’s home one month prior to the murders. IMO, there was some remodeling going on at FR’s which included redoing a bedroom for B. HHG had some shares on her fb about bedroom themes for B, IIRC. B was perhaps sleeping on the couch because that’s where he fell asleep, maybe watching tv. There were many times in my child raising years that one of my children fell asleep watching tv and their father and I left them sleeping on the couch. JMO.

Okay... 2 grows at Chris's. Then maybe he did have some seedlings in that big building.
That makes me sad to think of a bedroom that was going to be set up for the little guy and with Dana and the others moving down the road, things were just beginning to look up in both places. Thanks for correcting the locations of the grows. I was doing Frankie and Hannah a disservice with my speculation. So, the 2 grows were located where no children lived.

The trouble is we're biologically wired as we were when lifespans were very short. It's only five, six generations since the relative end of having to really hurry up and get on with things like love and family at early ages. Western societies have moved beyond that culturally but physically we're not in line with it. Hormones, pheromones, all are in big play early just the same as they've always been. In one of Georges Simenon's Maigret mystery short stories an elderly character says "I never was so in love as when I was sixteen". Ain't it the truth.
Ain't it? They think they've bonded with their "true love" and common sense is abandoned. Only HR wanted out.

You can sell yourself out with a sophisticated lighting system, I worked for an attorney that was representing a guy who was growing pot near Wayne National Forest. He used grow lights and during the investigation they used hi-tech thermal imaging cameras. They will also keep tabs on your electric meter. So, it is safer to grow low key.
A lot of growers growing illegally have switched from the sodium and metal hydride lights to LED lights in the Blue spectrum for vegetation and red spectrum for flowering augmented with some florescent lighting in the vegetation stage.

Different location for grows- In the vegetative state you use a longer light cycle than when flowering. In my opinion they had an area for vegetative growth, another for flowering, and a third location for the cloning and the mother plants (which they clone from), The mothers never had lights changed to make them flower, strictly used for getting clones. That way there is no "down time"while growing. The flowering plants are harvested and then the next batch would be large enough to switch to flowering and new clones would be taken from the mothers. JMO

I agree. I don’t believe they were naive either . Your post reminded me of my Aunt. Most of my family is very religious, my Aunt being one of the devout church goers (I love her greatly, not knocking religion-to each their own). Anyways, when my cousin and I were teens, my cousin took the virginity vow at church. My aunt allowed my cousin and her boyfriend to spend the weekends together at her house as long as they slept in the living room on the sofa bed-because of that virginity vow and she couldn’t imagine they’d have sex in her living rooms My aunt believed they were being celibate. And they were not. And that’s okay. Some parents just offer more trust with their teens than others do.

I remember when a church we attended, when the kids were young, started those vows. We did not participate. Not knockin' anyone who did. If ya'll participated and it worked for ya'll, that's awesome, but I knew it would take more than a vow, especially with my eldest. Still loves the ladies. One of mine, ditched Fridays or Mondays at college, to hang out with her bf, who was two hours back this way. His parents didn't bother to tell me that they knew... I knew after the grades came in, from my former honor student, and I then discovered that I was gonna be a grandmother. She is now a college grad, married, two children, great job. It wasn't a smooth landing but it's going pretty good for her. It doesn't, for everyone, though.

Okay... 2 grows at Chris's. Then maybe he did have some seedlings in that big building.
That makes me sad to think of a bedroom that was going to be set up for the little guy and with Dana and the others moving down the road, things were just beginning to look up in both places. Thanks for correcting the locations of the grows. I was doing Frankie and Hannah a disservice with my speculation. So, the 2 grows were located where no children lived.
IIRC, weren't the grows in the old yellow Rhoden home, the green outbuilding with the white entrance door, and dug up underneath KR's shed? Again, IIRC.
Also, CR1 was expecting the pick up their product that morning? This was why he and Gary, to then be joined by KR were staying in CR's old trailer/office?

I noticed the other day while again looking at DR’a fb photos, that there’s a photo of a car she was selling and you can slightly see Chris’ trailer in the background. The trailer window which I believe to be a kitchen window is boarded up with plywood. I agree that the trailer itself was most likely a “shell”. I’m still wondering why Chris and Gary were there that night. I suppose they could’ve been staying there. I just think Dana’s new home would’ve been much more comfortable.

Dana Lynn Rhoden

It said on a newscast, OP posted it up-thread, that CR1 and GR, were living in that trailer. The newscast was pretty much right on the number and location of shots too. I've long thought that they stayed at that trailer and guarded those plants. Possibly rotated shifts.

Where did seedlings and not very much weed, personal use come from? These weren't small trailers except for KR travel type trailer. DeWine had a chance to clear that up in initial press conference on day of arrest and didn't at all. 200 plants is not small potatoes major jail time even if seedlings. I for one will not down play or heighten the facts. Here is link to a news report just a few days after massacre. It states several times investigators informed us, Reader, Junk, DeWine even has video and audio of all. Again DeWine, Reader, and Junk could have cleared this up when asked on day of arrest of Ws to clear Rhodens, Manelys reputations and chose not to at all. Why? Because its relative to case or they made idiots of themselves.

The seedlings or baby/small plants came from the seasonal timing of growing pot. People who know a lot more than me about growing pot know when it is planted and when it transferred to an outdoor area... discussed at great length in older threads and more recently, as well. I have no idea why DeWine, Reader or Junk used the wording they did on the day of the arrests. I don't think anyone could know.

IIRC, weren't the grows in the old yellow Rhoden home, the green outbuilding with the white entrance door, and dug up underneath KR's shed? Again, IIRC.
Also, CR1 was expecting the pick up their product that morning? This was why he and Gary, to then be joined by KR were staying in CR's old trailer/office?
None of this was reported in the MM, all rumor. AFAIK

The seedlings or baby/small plants came from the seasonal timing of growing pot. People who know a lot more than me about growing pot know when it is planted and when it transferred to an outdoor area... discussed at great length in older threads and more recently, as well. I have no idea why DeWine, Reader or Junk used the wording they did on the day of the arrests. I don't think anyone could know.
The plants have to be well established if they're being transferred to the outdoors. They don't go out until the weather is warm and stabilized.

It said on a newscast, OP posted it up-thread, that CR1 and GR, were living in that trailer. The newscast was pretty much right on the number and location of shots too. I've long thought that they stayed at that trailer and guarded those plants. Possibly rotated shifts.
I think that trailer was used as a hang out and for trimming when the time came. Increase in security perhaps when the trimming was done and before product was moved (sold). Wasn't there a time when people were confronted by a lot of people banishing weapons in front of that property?

Yes, but wouldn't it still have to be run by the judge first? The defense would argue it was prejudicial, I think, even though I don't think it is. (I think a judge would allow it. I've been driving for 51 and never once thought of trying to "solve" a driving conflict that way. I don't shoot my car radio when a song comes on that I don't like either! Where do you draw the line, I want to know...) What I found interesting is that the gun was apparently in Angela's purse after the incident... so probably in the purse before the incident. If that is correct... she had to pull it out and hand it to Wag 3d... did he ask for it or was it her idea to just hand it to him. I would like to know the answer to that question!

He seems like someone with anti-social personality disorder. I think it may be generational. Note that his brother broke off, and left the family. The sister is still at home. Unmarried, managing the parent's farm. G3, who is the youngest child and his father's namesake, has only briefly, left the parent's farm, to attempt to strike out on his own. He failed. I think he has relied on his parents to get him out of snags over the years. AW probably clung to the hope, that they'd inherit the Flying W, one day.

This is just a very brief overview.

Anti-social behaviour can range from what is socially unacceptable through to acts that break the law. It is most common in late adolescence but can progress to entrenched criminal behaviour in adulthood.

While governments are quick to respond to anti-social behaviour with punishment-based initiatives, we know these policies may ultimately prove ineffective – they may suppress negative behaviour but they fail to eradicate it. Why? In the case of the one-punch laws, a person doesn’t simply walk up to another person in the street and punch them. There’s a history and pattern to this behaviour that needs to be understood if an effective response is to be developed. Put simply, there is always a reason why people think and manage their feelings in the way that they do.

What is anti-social behaviour? | Psychlopaedia

Good question - why haven't Reader, Junk and DeWine cleared up the muddled mess about "major" grow ops on the Rhoden properties? Why no photos?

Shall I also assume you believe they all deserved to die because they had 200 pot plants on their farm? Or are we just supposed to condemn and trash their memory? TIA for clearing that up.

JMO, Reader, DeWine and Junk do owe some apologies to surviving family members and others for all the aspersions cast during the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123