OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this article has been posted already:

Pike County to receive $100,000 for costs of massacre trial

Dec 15, 2018

"COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Ohio lawmakers have passed a measure providing $100,000 to help cover the costs of prosecuting suspects in the slayings of eight people.

The Ohio House early Friday approved the funding, which now heads to Republican Gov. John Kasich. The money will go toward upcoming trials in Pike County in southern Ohio for four defendants in the killings...."

Pike County to receive $100,000 for costs of massacre trial
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did ask AW if the farm had any connection to Defiance, OH and she said, "No", and, that the farm name came from "defying the use of chemicals in their, and their animal's, foods", loosely quoting. Could be true, could not be true.

When did you last speak to AW? TIA

Perhaps, when Sheriff Reader said custody was part of it, what was not mentioned was HR's knowledge of something they did or were doing. They had to take action before she revealed this knowledge since she left their family. IMO this could explain the remark.

Perhaps, when Sheriff Reader said custody was part of it, what was not mentioned was HR's knowledge of something they did or were doing. They had to take action before she revealed this knowledge since she left their family. IMO this could explain the remark.

I have toyed with the idea that she may have suspected or knew about someone else that <modsnip> Billy may have killed in the years before. If she had knowledge of something like that they certainly would not have wanted to see her talking to LE. And when she decided to take Jake to court over custody that might have precipitated the plans to kill them all.

I just think that one of the 4W's have killed before.

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:

According to this, the 4 began intercepting communications in 2014. WTH was that all about? Two years before the crime.
IMO, if this is correct, the W’s were brewing and stewing for years. Even before 2014.

According to this, the 4 began intercepting communications in 2014. WTH was that all about? Two years before the crime.
IMO, if this is correct, the W’s were brewing and stewing for years. Even before 2014.
I think the trolling her accounts was a jealous boyfriend and possibly his controlling mom snooping. He snooped in her even while they were together. This knowledge of her moving on further enraged him enough to be angry enough to kill HR.

I have toyed with the idea that she may have suspected or knew about someone else that Dumb Billy may have killed in the years before. If she had knowledge of something like that they certainly would not have wanted to see her talking to LE. And when she decided to take Jake to court over custody that might have precipitated the plans to kill them all.

I just think that one of the 4W's have killed before.

JMO
It wouldn't surprise me if you're right. And HR was living in that vipers nest, privy to what was going on.
Or maybe rather than jealousy the snooping began in 2014 due to they weren't sure what she knew or if she'd share it.
Wouldn't 2014 be about the trailer me they purchased the farmhouse?

I don’t think he’s challenged to the point of needing special services, AW met his needs, IMO. Since he met the eligibility requirements to draw SS, he’s been diagnosed with either a physical or mental impairment making it unlikely to be gainfully employed.
I’m not ruling out a mild form of what I still refer to as MR. sorry, but been too long to change terminology now.
Hi Trudie. I wanted to point out that mentally disabled covers a lot of things. I used to be a special education teacher so I taught kids with intellectual disabilities. Now, I'm on SSDI because I'm "mentally disabled." I am just too depressed and anxious to function outside of my house.

I still don't see the deficits in adaptive functioning in him that would indicate Intellectual Disabilities or as you call it MR. He can feed himself and fend for himself. Here's a website that explains adaptive functioning (the top is Spanish but the article is in English.) Adaptive skills intellectual disability – Envera Group. I wouldn't be suprised if he had a learning disability which is where a person has average or above average intelligence but struggles in academic areas. It seems like if he allegedly murdered and kept it a secret, an adaptive skill deficit does not exist.

He will 100% try to claim an Intellectual Disability to try to get out of the death penalty though.

You're Welcome! That's what I have in my notes. KR2 and HMR went fishing, four days after her c-section, and left the four day old, breast feeding infant, with HHG for several hours. The links are broken now so I can't back it up. I posted about it in those thread numbers, too, and we can see the old links, but the ones I tried, don't work now.
You know...

I) if KR2 went fishing with HMR on her last living day;
ii) if she was following her on her way to spend the night at her place before turning around due to the boyfriends toothache
iii) if she was like HR's sister best friend and daughter of KR, knew about the pot

..then she would be near the top of my list of witnesses.

Hi Trudie. I wanted to point out that mentally disabled covers a lot of things. I used to be a special education teacher so I taught kids with intellectual disabilities. Now, I'm on SSDI because I'm "mentally disabled." I am just too depressed and anxious to function outside of my house.

I still don't see the deficits in adaptive functioning in him that would indicate Intellectual Disabilities or as you call it MR. He can feed himself and fend for himself. Here's a website that explains adaptive functioning (the top is Spanish but the article is in English.) Adaptive skills intellectual disability – Envera Group. I wouldn't be suprised if he had a learning disability which is where a person has average or above average intelligence but struggles in academic areas. It seems like if he allegedly murdered and kept it a secret, an adaptive skill deficit does not exist.

He will 100% try to claim an Intellectual Disability to try to get out of the death penalty though.

Thanks. I understand & have studied (years ago) in this field. I’m leaning towards a mild level of ID/MR. He functions, yes, but not at an adult level and never has. MOO. A few pages back I suggested LD, as well.
You’re right, he seems to fend well for himself.

I’m thinking of all the devices they purchased & the charges mentioning interception & all that stuff. Who had the knowledge. This link makes me think Jake.
Jake Wagner set to appear in court for Rhoden family massacre

Idk. I swear this is going to sound weird, but, (then again, what's new in this case o_O), I think the techie could be GW4. I only base this, for the most part, on what he calls his child. I know that's not much, but, that name, is not a common name. In all of my research, I have found it one other time, and it was prior to 1923, in Denmark, and I'm not so sure it wasn't a typo in the database (it was supposed to be an e, as the 2nd letter, instead of a u).

If you look up the child's name, in the Urban Dictionary you will find the definition, and there is also a WOW character with that name. FWIW, the child's mother called him by a different name, while carrying him. So B may not be his legal name.

Back to tech skills; I have avid gamers in my family, and am in the tech field myself, and avid gamers usually have some pretty decent tech skills. GW4 may not be a gamer, and may not be a techie, at all, it's just a theory of mine, based mostly on the name, but when it came out that he was most inclined toward revenge on LE, it made me think a little harder on the possibility.

Sorry for the book, it's just kinda hard to explain, without providing the name and the definition along with WOW links.

That could also be an explanation for specification 4 of the aggravated murder charges.

I have a theory but, again, it's not ready for prime time. This is one very closed family. Try searching for obits on this family. Practically non esixtent. I think there is a fam cemetery on the farm and the dead are quietly buried there. Her husband was from eastern Ky. and 2 of their children were born in Brown County, Oh. prior to FW taking on the FW in '76. The FW was originally started by three folks out of Cinci area IIRC.
I can't wait to hear your theory

It's not very flattering. I guess anything goes went you are awaiting a trial that could take you to death

Well, they say, flattery will get you nowhere.

His lack of education will assure him LWOP rather than DP, I think.
Next up for him will be a battery of tests to determine if he can have a factual, rational understanding of the procedures.

Last edited:
Thanks. I understand & have studied (years ago) in this field. I’m leaning towards a mild level of ID/MR. He functions, yes, but not at an adult level and never has. MOO. A few pages back I suggested LD, as well.
You’re right, he seems to fend well for himself.

I wonder if the boys were gamers?

Last edited:
Idk. I swear this is going to sound weird, but, (then again, what's new in this case o_O), I think the techie could be GW4. I only base this, for the most part, on what he calls his child. I know that's not much, but, that name, is not a common name. In all of my research, I have found it one other time, and it was prior to 1923, in Denmark, and I'm not so sure it wasn't a typo in the database (it was supposed to be an e, as the 2nd letter, instead of a u).

If you look up the child's name, in the Urban Dictionary you will find the definition, and there is also a WOW character with that name. FWIW, the child's mother called him by a different name, while carrying him. So B may not be his legal name.

Back to tech skills; I have avid gamers in my family, and am in the tech field myself, and avid gamers usually have some pretty decent tech skills. GW4 may not be a gamer, and may not be a techie, at all, it's just a theory of mine, based mostly on the name, but when it came out that he was most inclined toward revenge on LE, it made me think a little harder on the possibility.

Sorry for the book, it's just kinda hard to explain, without providing the name and the definition along with WOW links.
Why don't you insert the name in the conversation one day. You don't need to tell us it's the childs name. You could spell it directly as the wow name.

ETA: you can be creative and make something up. Like: Have you met my brother Calvin?

Last edited:
He functions well enough to know he's different, not as smart as others, and this knowledge enrages him. He's at war in his mind with many others.

He likely holds education in disdain and has spent his life trying to outsmart the smarter fellows--through criminal enterprise. His thought process if tricking the gull makes him the smartest in the long run, justifies his self esteem.

AW has just enough training in education to take the schooling of the kids into the home where she can nourish any disabilities they've inherited. And pass on the disdain of the father for most others educated differently.

Some of the stuff passing for entertainment on tv fueled an unrealistic concept of the world. The fantasies spun out of control.

I wonder if the boys were gamers?

MOO

Love your first paragraph! YES! He’s filled with turmoil because he knows he's different. I suspect school was most difficult for him & his only friends were his siblings.
CR may have been one of the only friends he ever had, outside of family.
This is why I think this is much, much deeper than child custody & jealousy over a used house trailer.
I’m not familiar with AW’s training in education. I have considered G3 didn’t want the kids to attend school. For one, he wouldn’t want them to be “smarter” and if he found school to be a traumatic experience, he would wish to shield them from the same.
Bet the boys do game.

Last edited:

I had looked up the meaning of that name previously, as it is a name I had not heard before. I found the same reference that you mentioned.

Interesting about tech skills, I hadn’t considered that.

Does anyone know where B is now? Wondering if he is back with his mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member