OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#43

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Threatening..... another huge one they missed with these indictments is child endangerment on THREE counts. Corruption of the morals of a child.... on THREE COUNTS.... I think more charges can be brought up still unless there is a specific time period from the actual incident that took place and the specific charge they can be brought up on them. For instance a murder might be that a person can be arrested in any amount of time frame including years from now....but maybe the threats could have a year cap on them and same with the other charges? I don't know but with Law that is certainly a possibility..... I know discrimination charges read that way it must be brought up I think in the State of Ct. within a year of the incident to where the person was discriminated against.

Dudly, Betty P, sunshineray and 4 others like this.

2. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

I know you meant Wagner’s moving to Alaska.

Welcome to Websleuths!

sunshineray, Niner, superbee and 4 others like this.
  3. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

During the back and forth between attorneys it was revealed two bulletproof vests were seized by officials in May and were found in Wagner’s son’s room inside her home.
    Owen also requested all documents and evidence relating to when the bulletproof vests were found and purchased.

Purchase of bulletproof vests at center of charges against Wagner matriarch

Jacqueline, Dudly, superbee and 3 others like this.
  4. Caylee Advocate

Caylee Advocate SOMEWHERE BETWEEN HERE AND THERE

5. Cool Cats

Cool Cats COLUMBO "One more thing" MONK "A jungle out there"

Photo proof? I was simply quoting and linking an article. Ask the 3 sources quoted in the article. Thankx.

#1.) Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine told the Dayton Daily News.........

#2.) CBS This Morning reported that the street value of the marijuana found is nearly $500,000......

#3.)..... Pike County Prosecutor Rob Junk told Dispatch reporters that at least one was indoors and there appeared to be several hundred plants.....

4 possible motives in Pike County Ohio murders

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  6. Cool Cats

Special Prosecutor Angela Canepa referred to the "threats and escape" conversations made by the Wagner 4 ( in Fred's presence) during Fred's bail hearing and during George Wagner the 4th's bail hearing.

She was using that information to keep Fred's bail high, and to keep GW4 from getting bail.

They wanted to move to Alaska for years and had visited there 3 times, according to their pastor, but yes, it does look suspicious when they move right at the time of major searches on their properties and at the time of being laser focused by the A G.

Dudly, sunshineray, superbee and 4 others like this.
  7. Cool Cats

Yes absolutely! The defense would be remiss to not offer up other possible killers and other motives/scenarios including but not limited to the marijuana grows.
    Doing that would help add reasonable doubt.

The marijuana grows are a fact of the case and shouldn't be construed as someone wanting to bash the victims. It is what it is and could be, and probably will be, brought up by the defense in court.....My 2 Cents......

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  8. Yes thank you.... I am terrible with proofing before hitting enter thank you

9. Whiskers16

Whiskers16 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi all, we are nearing page 50 so I went ahead and created the next thread. Please continue discussion on Thread #44, this thread is now closed.

Dudly, FrankieT, superbee and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.