OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#44

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe AW's attorneys are the most logical...they are following the Court's procedures with the motions. Her motion to wear civilian clothing has not been ruled on yet, where the others took it upon themselves to just do it...remember AC wanted it on the record that GWIV was in street clothes at his last hearing. I do believe a couple of the W's are willing to do anything to defy this Court....JMO. Hopefully FW stepped on some toes with her game plan and I pray the Judge addresses it..

I believe AW's attorneys are the most logical...they are following the Court's procedures with the motions. Her motion to wear civilian clothing has not been ruled on yet, where the others took it upon themselves to just do it...remember AC wanted it on the record that GWIV was in street clothes at his last hearing. I do believe a couple of the W's are willing to do anything to defy this Court....JMO. Hopefully FW stepped on some toes with her game plan and I pray the Judge addresses it..

Hopefully we will find out if she did "step on some toes" March 28th 1:30pm. Fred's Court date.

I couldn't "tell."
When I watched the short video clip linked in post #997 on Page 50 of this thread earlier today, as AW was walking back out of the courtroom I thought it looked like she had something on underneath the striped uniform. I could see that across the shoulders and her upper back it resembled what a LE officer looks like when they have a vest on under their uniform shirt. JMO--I can't link that video clip here because I don't see it now on the local12.com website.

When I watched the short video clip linked in post #997 on Page 50 of this thread earlier today, as AW was walking back out of the courtroom I thought it looked like she had something on underneath the striped uniform. I could see that across the shoulders and her upper back it resembled what a LE officer looks like when they have a vest on under their uniform shirt. JMO--I can't link that video clip here because I don't see it now on the local12.com website.

It looks like she's wearing a vest under her clothes here. Also this is where her attorney said something amusing......

https://d31029zd06w0t6.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/28/2019/03/web1_a-wagner-2.jpg

And also---here at the 5 minute mark, when she leans towards her attorney you can see the vest and also when she leaves court. You are right you can clearly tell she's wearing something under her clothes and my guess is she's wearing one of those vests Sheriff Reader bought. Those vests he said he couldn't afford at the press conference.

Last edited:

I hope so, too, Tena. I hope that after years of letting the Wagners get away with a lot of bad behavior, the local prosecutor and judge are finally going to hold them accountable.

Last edited:
Oh, as to what her lawyer said that made her laugh.....Unfortunately we will never know but you have to wonder if her lawyer feels more confident about the case?

I suspect it's a circumstantial case.

From the limited amount of info we have so far, the evidence seems more than circumstantial. There's
DNA evidence
ballistics evidence
the silencer used on the murder weapon
receipts for purchases of equipment and supplies used
video of the W's buying supplies at Walmart for the massacre
blood/bio evidence in at least 2 of their autos
BPV's possibly damaged during the massacre
recordings of them plotting revenge
thousands of hours of cell phone calls and texts
Years of internet and other computer activity
Evidence of bugging and hacking of Rhoden phones and computers
Forged custody documents
and much more

JMO, that doesn't sound circumstantial.

ETA: I also thought AW's attorney on the right looked very stressed at the beginning of the public hearing. He covered his face with his hand and turned beet red. He seemed upset.

The Piketon Family Murders Airs Sunday, March 31st at 7/6c

another article about the Oxygen show

'The Piketon Family Murders' Trailer Premiere (Exclusive)

The new clip focuses on the trauma to the town as well as family and friends. Most of us here felt very badly for the townspeople and neighbors. What a nightmare they all lived through. I hope the town gets back to normal again.

I wonder what "bombshell revelations" they're referring to? More of Fredericka's evidence doctoring?

ETA & Update:

Link to FW's docket for today showing state filed supplemental discovery

03/20/2019STATE'S SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY FILED COPIES FILED RETD TO COUNSEL

https://pikecountycpcourt.org/eserv...L3o4trX4q*PZiNZWSUVgGRiaQTOSgUlPWX*BkhIDuMhbA

JMO, assume this means State continues to oppose her motion for dismissal and provided additional evidence for their claim that she committed perjury in the GJ.

What do you all think?

Last edited:
Angela W Discovery. Very interesting. Angela Wagner

Thanks! I've been looking all over ScribD for that.

Buying Boots!!!

Lots of cell phone & GPS tracker info

Trail cam pictures - root file

Wagner game cams - root file (did LE get video evidence of Wags tossing evidence down the old well or otherwise hiding/destroying evidence?

Latent print analysis, they must have fingerprints. They got prints from GW4, , JW and GW3, probably to compare. From West Virginia LE?

What's with a property in Missouri? 176 Highway P, it's in O'Fallon, MO?

Google Maps

Did the Wags stay there for a while?

Recovered 2-way radio

Trash pull from a Jackson Days Inn (Jackson where?)

They checked a lot of video from several area Walmart Shoe Depts.

Chillicothe had the most photos (19)

Receipts were retrieved from Waverly Walmart

Something about a size 11 shoe, many photos taken

Last edited:
From the limited amount of info we have so far, the evidence seems more than circumstantial. There's
DNA evidence
ballistics evidence
Forged custody documents
and much more

ETA: I also thought AW's attorney on the right looked very stressed at the beginning of the public hearing. He covered his face with his hand and turned beet red. He seemed upset.

Could you assist with a link or more info on this one from your post?

DNA evidence
ballistics evidence
Forged custody documents
and much more

I don't think they have any direct evidence that ties the Wagner's to the crime. Any evidence that's not direct is circumstantial. Forged documents don't directly prove murder. Bugging and hacking proves spying but doesn't directly prove murder. Cell phone calls and texts that don't talk about the murders and don't place them at the crime scenes is not direct evidence. Revenge talk doesn't prove you committed murder unless you admit it.

BPV's without forensic evidence on them doesn't prove you murdered someone. Purchases of things only shows you bought them, not how you used them. DNA and ballistics need to be tied directly to you. Like your DNA under the victim's fingernails, not DNA from visiting, and the victim's blood needs to be tied to you directly like actually on your clothes and in your car or on shoes they found in your house etc...And ballistics matters if they found the actual murder weapon at your house and ballistics proves its the gun that was fired at the victims. Parts to make a silencer doesn't prove you actually made a silencer for murder.

If there are no witnesses and no evidence that DIRECTLY links them to the crime scenes that night, then they have to rely on INDIRECT evidence, which is the definition of circumstantial evidence. Circumstantial evidence is enough to get a conviction and is often used specifically in criminal trials. Even scientific evidence is often circumstantial because jurors have to make the connection of science to the crime.

Consider this My 2 Cents Only. I do not possess a law degree. I do not know if they will produce any direct evidence but yes the prosecution might have some direct evidence that will tie the Wagner's directly to the murders. We won't see any direct evidence until it's used to prove the prosecution's case at trial.

Last edited:
Thanks! I've been looking all over ScribD for that.

Buying Boots!!!

Lots of cell phone & GPS tracker info

Trail cam pictures - root file

Wagner game cams - root file (did LE get video evidence of Wags tossing evidence down the old well or otherwise hiding/destroying evidence?

Lots of names too! Trash pulls, etc... I recognize some names but not all.

DNA evidence
ballistics evidence
Forged custody documents
and much more

I agree, none of the above facts are circumstantial. They are facts as stated in the Indictments.

The reality is the only “facts” we really have now are the actual Indictments and bits and pieces thrown out there by either team. We have seen none of these facts “in context”. Without context, this is all circumstantial evidence that could point any way given the spin. We can't see the forest for the trees.

All we have really seen are the bare bones of the Indictments needed to bring these cases to trial. I have no doubt that when the entire story unfolds at trial we will all be left with jaws agape.

MOO

Last edited:
Today’s filed discovery

Attachments

• D1CFBDD3-665E-420C-B5CA-11C20496EDA8.jpeg
    D1CFBDD3-665E-420C-B5CA-11C20496EDA8.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 45
  • EB62D8C1-B7BE-4816-AD9C-41038BA96AC1.jpeg
    EB62D8C1-B7BE-4816-AD9C-41038BA96AC1.jpeg
    88.4 KB · Views: 35
  • EEEE9619-346E-4C77-85DE-1E43AEC9698C.jpeg
    EEEE9619-346E-4C77-85DE-1E43AEC9698C.jpeg