OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#45

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiff23fr

Tiff23fr Well-Known Member

2. Loomis124

Loomis124 Well-Known Member

3. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

Thank you, Harmony2! We really appreciate your help. This was a lot of work for you and we are grateful!

FonescaFan, Renee110, 8paws and 7 others like this.
  4. Loomis124

Thank you!
    Yes! Thank you Harmony2!

Renee110, Dudly and Harmony 2 like this.
  5. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Friday, March 22nd:
    *Pretrial Hearing see below (@ 1:30pm ET) - OH - Pike County 8 people dead: Christopher Rhoden, Sr. (40), his ex-wife, Dana Manley Rhoden (37), their three children, Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden (20), Christopher Jr. (16), Hanna Mae (19); Frankie's fiancée, Hannah Hazel Gilley (20), Christopher Rhoden Sr.'s brother, Kenneth Rhoden (44), & a cousin, Gary Rhoden (38). Hanna Rhoden's baby girl (5 days old), another baby (6 mos) and a young child (3) were unharmed. (April 21-22, 2016, Pebbles) –
    Only for *George Washington Wagner IV (27) (Jakes’ bro) indicted (11/12/18), arrested (11/13/18) & charged (11/15/18) & arraigned (11/28/18) with 8 counts aggravated murder, (plus gun specifications on each), 1 count conspiracy, 4 counts aggravated burglary, 1 count unlawful possession of dangerous ordnance, 3 counts evidence tampering, 1 count forgery, 1 count unauthorized use of property, 1 count interception of wire, oral or electronic communication, 1 count obstructing justice, 1 count engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity. Plead not guilty. Held without bond.
    11/28/18: Arraignment hearing: Plead not guilty to all 22 charges. Held without bail; waived speedy trial. Next Pretrial on 1/9/19.
    1/9/19 Update: Next Pretrial hearing on 3/22.
    3/12/19: Attorney Richard Nash Jr., for George Wagner IV, filed a motion Monday seeking information on DNA testing in the state's case. As part of the discovery, Nash is seeking the case file, laboratory protocols, evidence chain of custody & current disposition, software used for DNA testing, data files, documentation of corrective actions for discrepancies & errors, information on lab personnel & more information. They also filed motions this month seeking funds to bring in experts & seeking to have Wagner wear civilian clothes & appear without restraints at all court proceedings. He already wore civilian clothes during a pretrial hearing in January.

rsd1200, Loomis124, superbee and 3 others like this.
  6. Cool Cats

Cool Cats ....."The Hunters Became The Hunted".....

Today George 4 pre-trial 1:30pm......

Watch----They streamed Angela's live but their listing today shows sports programming so I don't know if they will show GW4's pre-trial today. This is the Cincinnati Channel.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  7. Tiff23fr

A while back I noticed that there is a POSSIBLE connection to parties in this case and a Tactical Gear company. It just happens I recently found an article that the owners of the gear company were indicted for falsifying labels in vests and body armour sold to the government.

Men Indicted for Providing Falsely-Labeled Body Armor

Tacprogear, LLC v. Rebekah Holding, LLC (2:18-cv-00389), Ohio Southern District Court

Connection is via a family member possibly sharing a POBox with an individual involved in a case owing TacProGear over $500k. The Bankruptcy case was moved from TX to the Southern District of OH a few months before arrests.

PO Box 157 Oak Hill OH

Sharing the info as a POSSIBLE connection to BPV's and to demonstrate labels can be falsified.

Renee110, Puzzles8, Amishcar and 5 others like this.
  8. Sleuthinsleuther

Sleuthinsleuther Well-Known Member

I think the W’s have some tricks up their sleeves for how this all will play out. MOO

9. Cool Cats

Fred already played her trick. The rest, no tricks for them to play. Their cases are so complicated they likely spend most of their time having their attorneys explain it all to them, including all the Motions being filed.

Lilladyj and Loomis124 like this.
  10. Tiff23fr

I don't think LE would expect any less. I feel a lot of preparation went into preparing a solid case with many twists and turns.

Lilladyj, superbee, Dudly and 2 others like this.
  11. Dudly

Dudly On Time Out

Jackson, Ohio is 31 miles from Piketon and Oak Hill is 41 miles.

Renee110, superbee, Amishcar and 3 others like this.
  12. Tiff23fr

Yeah, I had that in mind when I mentioned Jackson around the hotel in the discovery. It's also apx 20 miles from South Webster.

Dudly and Loomis124 like this.
  13. Tiff23fr

Deleted- not really relevant

14. Cool Cats

I think it's relevant that GW4 had a traffic violation when he was in his 20's because his lawyer said at his bond hearing that he didn't have any.

QUOTE: "I'm not sure if the court's aware but Mr. Wagner has no prior record WHAT-SO-EVER including traffic offenses."

15. Tiff23fr

In that instance good point- thanks
    It was in Jackson OH in 2012. I think he had a few others, but I would have to go back and look later.

Renee110, superbee, Betty P and 3 others like this.
  16. Cool Cats

Thankx. Because of what his attorney said in court, I would be interested to know if he has any more. Appreciate your sleuthing. My guess is he lied to his attorney.

Lilladyj, Renee110, superbee and 3 others like this.
  17. Loomis124

WOW! What a find! TY for sharing.

Renee110, superbee, bowler and 5 others like this.
  18. Loomis124

D

Cool Cats and Tiff23fr like this.
  19. buttonbaby

buttonbaby Well-Known Member

BBM... ITA! And yet, the attorney wouldn't check such a simple thing? Wow on both... MOO. JMO.

20. IType

IType Well-Known Member

Something else interesting to me is in AW's supplemental discovery list is that there is a search warrant listed for JW's truck----dated two months after the arrest (1-17-2019)

superbee, Amishcar, Dudly and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.