OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
So:
-Multiple perpetrators involved
-Sophisticated, and pre-planned
-Perps conducted the crime in a way that would cover their tracks.

This doesn't sound like the work of someone who is new to crime or even murder.
It sounds methodical, organized, and precise.

AG just specified when asked about plural perps

Bad guy, bad guys, whoever is responsible.

Sheriff just told people to arm themselves if they are fearful. Can't promise to be there to stop anything. Scary!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that reporter needs a lesson on ethics. i get it, hes a reporter but he could have said swat team in town and leave it at that. not following them around and post where they are at :shakehead:

Completely unrelated, but today I learned - people in (some parts?) of Ohio have southern accents.

Grow operation is not surprising considering past arrests. Any media outlets reporting how big these grow operations are? Hard to believe this is about pot.

I posted earlier about a raid of a grow op in Pike County of about 1000 plants. Run by illegals but they didn't catch anyone. Price per plant about $1200-1500. So, not small potatoes. Competition, maybe??

He told the family members to be armed. I'm sorry but in my opinion, this sheriff is not professional. I cannot promise the 30,000 people in my county that I will be there or my team will be there to help protect them.

Sheriff pretty firm that the family was targeted while sleeping.

AG declined to comment when asked if all victims were shot with same caliber of weapon. gave mic back to Sheriff.

Sheriff: It is very evident they were targeted (this family) and they have been talked to and warned to use caution.

Giving basic info about stepped up patrols and reassuring public what steps are being taken as far as the public safety

Sheriff said again most were targeted while they were sleeping. That almost sounds like a black ops situation or something - multiple people killing multiple people at multiple places at the same time?

Completely unrelated, but today I learned - people in (some parts?) of Ohio have southern accents.

My old schoolmates sound Southern to me after 30 years near Philly. Or at least twangy

Ohio Hwy Patrol spokesman says they're working across borders with other counties. Ohio is very underfunded when it comes to local government services.

I hope they're looking at the cell phone activity of all the victims. Not sure they are.

They think it was well thought out and planned- wonder if someone was waiting for that baby to be born before this was done.

So:
-Multiple perpetrators involved
-Sophisticated, and pre-planned
-Perps conducted the crime in a way that would cover their tracks.

This doesn't sound like the work of someone who is new to crime or even murder.
It sounds methodical, organized, and precise.

Yep! And they don't seem very confident in finding the people who did it. IMO
Gah! I hope they get these people!

Is the sheriff extremely tall or is the AG extremely short?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member