OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't get all worked up and angry about some poor family's pot growing operation.....I'm sure that they had competitors....but it's not like they were living high on the hog! They lived in trailers, for the most part and had jobs that pay minimum wage. I just wonder if someone may have ratted someone else out a while ago and the person had to do time and plan revenge or something like that.... JMO

There is 100-200k in junk cars on the compound That steel building is easy $100k+ in the building alone. A good Black and Tan coon dog will run $500+ and they look like they had 10+ from the kennels. Add in a dirt track hobby where guys can spend $25k-100K on an engine or new frame a couple times a seasons. Just because they don't look like they are living in the lap of luxury don't let it fool you that they were not making cash if the grow op was significant. I would almost bet that that steel building is outfitted as a grow house. So figure 50k of lights and irrigation equipment and timers and climate control.

The fact that no LEO took down this sophisticated of a grow is weird. Is there a Multi Jurisdictional Drug Task Force in the area? Have to look at the possibility that they might have gotten raided at some point and cut a deal to work as a CI and thats what the motive was.

I am thinking of trailcams! And the search warrants may have included cellphone information.

Maybe. More likely they are combing for all the pot. LE loves to rip them out. :)

They have to be small little plants, too lol spring has just sprung. I sort of doubt that they had a major irrigation system, but I guess we will find out. I'd like to know what they did with all the money, though.....stick it under mattresses? JMO

He told the family members to be armed. I'm sorry but in my opinion, this sheriff is not professional. I cannot promise the 30,000 people in my county that I will be there or my team will be there to help protect them.

I am sure most people in that area have firearms and have been ready to use them since word started getting out Friday about this crime. When it takes 30 minutes for a 911 response to your property, you had best have a way to defend your life and property until LE gets there.

If anyone finds where the video from the presser is uploaded please alert me with the link. I am prepping thread #2 and want to make sure it is linked in the opening post. thanks,

tlcya

weed.png

So, did some google earth-ing for this property. You can see the pin mark for where the property itself is. The two red arrows point to an area of the forest near them where the growth is a different length and texture.
Here's the link to the google map itself, if you'd like to have your own look.

Total speculation, obv.

They have to be small little plants, too lol spring has just sprung. I sort of doubt that they had a major irrigation system, but I guess we will find out. I'd like to know what they did with all the money, though.....stick it under mattresses? JMO

Of course. You cannot take large deposits to too many banks in a rural area. The feds would be all over you.

I think Hanna May, newborn, and her 3 year old, were living with her mother and probably her younger brother. I believe Frankie and Hannah G were in another home with their baby (and possibly another 3 year old, although I have a suspicion this child might be FR's by a previous gf, so might not live there full time) - MOO.

Four Crime Scenes:
1). Trailer between large metal out building on left and garage on right. Two males found. Chris Rhoden Sr and Gary Rhoden, a cousin.
2). Trailer to right of garage. Frankie Rhoden, Hannah Gilley. His 3 year old son by a former girlfriend. Their 6 month old.
3). House newly purchased by Dana Rhoden. Dana Rhoden, Hanna Rhoden, 4 day old infant. Chris Rhoden Jr. (he is really not a jr- they have different middle names)
4). Trailer on Left Fork. Single male- Kenneth Rhoden.

Chris Rhoden Jr. was NOT at the trailer on Left Fork by himself. No one was found in the street. No one ran fromt he crime scene. Hanna Rhodens 3 year old daughter was not there.

My internet is crappy and I can't get the pages to open again. But I found arrest records going quite away back in Hamilton County (Cinci) and across the river in the Covington area.

Chris Rhoden Jr. was NOT at the trailer on Left Fork by himself. No one was found in the street. No one ran fromt he crime scene. Hanna Rhodens 3 year old daughter was not there.

This needs to go on page 1 of the new thread.

Ok, I am confused.
"Kenneth Jr"
Per pike county court records, the person born on 3/30/1972 has initials KWR. So KWR is the victim. This KWR has lived at various addresses including 4077 and 4091 Union Hill road (and his weight fluctuated between 130 and 238 lbs).

"Kenneth Sr."
According to one of the funeral funding pages, the father of Gary Rhoden is also called Kenneth. The funds collected will be given to him.
There is a Kenneth W Rhoden was born 9/1/1953 (in KY) and who has lived in Greenup, KYl So I think that is him.

"Kenny"
Gary Rhoden has a brother Kenny Wayne Rhoden, born 7/22/1975.

So there are at least 3 KWR's! There is Kenneth Jr., Kenneth Sr., and Kenny. I am not entirely sure how Kenneth Jr. is related to the other people.

Ok, James and Mary Ann Ulett Rhoden were the parents of Clarence Rhoden and KC Rhoden Sr. Clarence was the father of victims Chris Rhoden Sr. and Kenneth Rhoden. KCR is the father of victim Gary (or Garry) DeWayne Rhoden and KWR.

The KWR born in 1953 is not any of the Kenneth Rhoden Sr were are talking about.

Does this help?

I don't understand why somebody making a LOT of money lives in a mobile home. And why they only have a $3000 demolition derby car. Why not buy a brand new Mustang GT and drag race that at the local track instead, along with a BMW for a daily driver. And a nice house that actually has a foundation. These people just didn't seem to be living any kind of glamorous lifestyle from what I can see on Facebook. I get that they wouldn't want to be too flashy, so as not to arouse suspicion. But honestly, they weren't even a little bit flashy.

Maybe this would be their first big haul? They might've just been small time before, or "leased" out their property to someone else in the past, and now decided to go on their own. JMO

Has it been confirmed that the bio dad of Hanna R's first child (3-years old) was Hannah G's brother? That means that Hannah G's family will probably eventually get custody of Hanna R's 3 year old AND Hanna G's 6-month old. So at least they will be together. Ugh. So awful.

Very synchronistic, 60 minutes program TONIGHT " Ohio's heroin epidemic".

FYI from AG DeWine's Twitter:
AG DeWine & #PikeCounty Sheriff Reader will be on @CBSEveningNews & @ABCWorldNews tonight to further discuss case.

There are those people that are involved in dealing drugs that don't know how to manage money. Also who's to say there weren't other people involved in the pot growing business with them? Maybe a business deal gone wrong? Most likely a business deal gone wrong.

They cannot just show up with tens of thousands of dollars in cash deposits at the local bank. These people live cash only lives, that limits their ability to spend money on what others might see as desirable. Anything that attracts a lot of attention, fancy new home, lots of new cars, clothes, trips are off limits. Plus they have to have some legitimate income (job) and be home to watch over and tend to all their endeavours. It is a different culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule