Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by tlcya, May 14, 2016.
Yes, same cop.
Wonder how that name was chosen...
I MO whoever left those kids alive did it to protect themselves not the kids....if caught they would look like heroes to some in and out of jail...but if they killed kids they would not have an easy time in jail
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Agree that was strange, the sheriff's department must have been very familiar with the family given Clarence's conviction, this protection order, and the various scraps they'd get into from time to time. Gives rise to speculation that the family may have been cooperating with LE which might lead to their being wiped out?
The address shown on fb is associated with a business associate of the Rhoden's according to a google search. It also said that person was from Adams Co.
One (my original theory); If CRsr, FR, KR, were somehow working with LE, and their work was going to shed light on someone who did not want to go to prison for an extended period of time, either LE or private citizen, I can see this happening. The Rhodens would not have even had to realize that this person(s) knew that they were narcing, or that they were about to set something into motion on the assailant(s). So, the assailant(s) could have been known to them, even very well, and waltzed right in. Everyone had to go b/c the assailant(s) although known to frequent CR1s, but possibly only the Rhodens knew this, b/c of the assailant's standing in the community. Late night visits may not be out of the norm for this person(s). The assailant(s) was hardened enough, to, sweep the rooms of each home, and perform a final head-shot to each victim. Ensuring that there would be no way they'd survive that night.
Theory Two: At some point on Thursday evening, the assailant(s) were seen by every member of the family, with, or known to be with, CR1 (and/or GR, KR, etc..). A dispute erupts at CR1s, the assailant(s) pulls their weapons and kills CR1 & GR, thus putting into motion the rest of the night. Again, the person(s) sweeps the room at each home, and performs a head-shot to ensure no one survives.
(1) When you fire a gun, in close quarters, w/o headgear, it can be deafening. Even w/a silencer it is going to make some amount of sound. If someone came into your bedroom and shot your sleeping partner, most likely you would wake up, but you would be deafened and disoriented in the first moments, not really knowing what just happened, until you see the intruder(s), and then it is too late.
(2) I don't think the windows nor the locked trailer doors are a big deal. As someone stated on here earlier, the trailer doors could have been self-locking similar to motel room doors. I've lived in a trailer. They get hot, even in not really hot weather, and there's not really much shade there. Those windows appear to be open in the bedrooms, and I'd guess for a cross-breeze, and/or enjoying the night sounds. If someone is attempting to crawl through a 30" wide trailer window, in the middle of the night, with someone boosting them, into your bedroom window, then trailer or not, I'm pretty sure you'd hear them scrabbling around under the window, attempting to raise it, (if it wasn't open) to begin with, struggle through it, etc...(and, why raise a 2nd one?).
(3) We don't know what time KS left KR's trailer. What if KS left after KR went to sleep? He was supposed to spend the night but didn't. He could have left, after KR had fallen asleep, and KS didn't lock the trailer behind him. Then again, someone else stopped by, after KS left, and, like at CR1's, was well known to KR, and welcomed in. . . (my primary theory)
(4) We know there's 19 shots left over, but we don't know how many, if any, missed. We also do not know officially, and I may have missed that one, that there were zero shell casings left at the scenes. Shell casings don't fall into a neat little pile and the assailant(s) would probably have to comb around for them. That takes time. If they'd left prints on them, then they'd come for them though. Which leads me back to planned and no prints on shell casings (or use of a revolver).
(5) Jake found Dana, and then backed out. It didn't say where she was, at least that I can remember. But, he must have seen her fairly quickly to back out so quickly. I remember reading she was online at around 2 a.m. I think she let the assailant(s) right in. One could take care of her then both go pretty quickly to HR and CR2.
(6) One of them is most likely, (just a theory), a bit of a sociopath, and the other was doing what they had to do. I only say this b/c, it takes either a very hardened person, or a sociopath type person, to go from person to person and deliver a kill-shot to the head, especially to a 16 year old kid, and 19 & 20, year old females, with babies beside them, and that's why I think there was a second person just doing what they felt they had to do, and voted they spared the babies, and the other could not have cared less either way since the babies could not identify them, and acquiesced.
That's my two cents for now. I stepped away from it for most of the day yesterday and took a break. I just can't get this off of my mind though. . .
Yeah, not 500 yards, if that was what he said. Thanks for sharing the photo.
(still new at how to post replies here so pls be forgiving)
I had that question in an older post. See response.
ALSO wondering...Whatever the healthcare business is, if it's already been in existence (i.e. home health visits, etc) could that business have been billing Medicare or other payor sources?
Originally Posted by evelezrn*
As to potential scenario #1 in my post..... If legislation passed to legalize a certain substance, WHO would produce it? WHERE would it be physically cultivated? How would compensation and profit be arranged? What if there were people who kinda knew "in advance" and had time to make long-term plans to produce and profit from something which is currently not legal but very likely come legal?
Originally Posted by evelezrn*
This is 1084 Left Fork. Chris had property at 799 Left Fork as well- with a trailer on it. Distance between the two? About 500 feet
You make some good points, rsd1200. But I doubt the Rhodens were acting as informants. If they were, LE would've known from the beginning who had a great big motive to kill the Rhodens execution-style. I doubt LE would've been fumbling in the dark, as they seemed to be doing early on (and still seem to be doing, as far as we know).
ETA: Where did rsd1200's post go?
Maybe it wasn't LOCAL Law enforcement they were cooperating with. there are a couple more agencies that local LE may not be aware of(only speculating of course)
Adams County Property Card for Adams Health Solutions address.
Please do not post the actual screenshot. I am supplying the link to the Daily Mail article where the screenshot was published.
I'm curious what this place actually is. James Waddell also has a medical business in Florida.
Properties released to family of Pike County victims
Adams = Adams County
It appears it was turned into a Daycare center in 2015 https://www.care.com/b/l/little-blessings-daycare-center-llc/peebles-oh