OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by mrssmith23
As frustrating as it is, I know why he's doing it. Like I've said a million times, I think this is way more than just a murder investigation. I believe this started multiple.

I agree. Do you think Reader recognized this when he first saw the scenes and that is why he called BCI immediately?

Those "complex criminal developments"! The reason the reward money was pulled.

Another thing the cars could be used for is stashing money, drugs, or weapons on the property. How would a thief or robber know which vehicle effectively served as a "safe"? You could easily hide many things under the hood, in the air filter box. In the trunk. Under a backseat. The possibilities are endless. No one would ever be able to find something hidden in a car when there are dozens of them in one place.

ETA: Perhaps LE has knowledge of them being used for that purpose and that's why they towed them all. To do comprehensive searches.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I don't think it's odd the cars were all towed at all. They are not going to leave any stone unturned in this big of a case. They may even want to get tire prints so if they found tire prints on the road or driveway they could rule out any of the cars on the property. A defense lawyer would have a great defense if you tried to say some tire prints matched between a suspects car and a driveway, but there were 100 other cars on the property no one even looked at. They will be researching everything on that property.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Oh I believe it. I'm sure they told them to stop talking awhile ago. Heck, most of the info we have is based on what family has said. After the latest BJM interview they may have really cracked down.

I do not know, can LE stop free speech??

I agree. Do you think Reader recognized this when he first saw the scenes and that is why he called BCI immediately?

He called everyone in but the most qualified ones! FBI! Adds layers! imo

HA! That multi quote never worked for me , but I just cut and paste and it came out like this - great!

I know which person owned a Chevy Lumina, still unsure about posting on here. I have seen this persons initials posted, they got rid of it Jan 2015 i have no idea what color it was

They seemed to be very handy w/fixing them up from Salvage to Rebuild Salvage too. That's no small feat, and requires lots of paperwork, and receipts to get those Rebuild Salvage Titles. DR had one, for example, up for sale March 21, 2016 on FB, Quote: I have a 2007 G6 for sale $3300 call or inbox for more info The car is a salvage rebuilt thanks.
I know that a lot of you will never believe me but salvage cars are normally only a few years old at the most before anyone will fool with rebuilding them. That 2007 G6 was most likely rebuilt along time ago and the wholesaler knew that the Rhodens would take on cars like that. No money rebuilding nine year old cars. Late model cars are worth money in parts but these old cars aren't worth hardly anything in parts. They're just "fixer up" work cars. <modsnip>

Click here: Last of Rhoden homes moved to investigation center | www.springfieldnewssun.com
At the Pike County Clerk’s Office, search warrants continue to be received and are immediately put under seal, making them inaccessible to the public.
The court order putting them under seal also is under seal, said deputy clerk of courts Hannah Holbrook.

Hmm wonder what the search warrants are for?

i am sorry RAISIN, but .............. the seal that sealed the first seal, has a second seal, which was placed on the seal of the seal, relating to the seal, as it pertains to the first and second seal, which are also under a sealed sealed seal !!

Narcotics make me sick as a dog. I've never smoked pot but I've had a friend that did in the last stages of cancer. He got a lot of relief from it. The oncologist said buy pot and I'll deny telling you to DO IT. Getting ahold of it safely was a little tricky. When he died the police on scene just looked the other way. And yes, it's illegal here.

I agree with you 1000%

3da6a631e5594169a85392dfbbd87ebc.jpg

45822a7ed92d310503123ea9dbe3b82a.jpg

b5bace8e6c2cc36d40bd912a9cb4a989.jpg

These are the ones I have in my phone. No overhead of DR's or KR's.

The blue car in FR's driveway looks like it *could* be, to me that car being towed looks older, like that one does. The blues seem different colors, but they are completely different views. Not totally ruling it out as an option. JMO.

ETA, thinking maybe it's not. But maybe 1% possible. Haha

Okay....I am only half way kidding, but I fully expect the photo AND the car experts to have these pictures enlarged, gridded out, and analyzed by tomorrow night. Like in the Caylee Anthony case with the kittens in the brush....

Flashbacks. WS is the best.

I agree with you 1000%

I agree as well. It is illegal in my state, too and that is not likely to change for a long time. It is so sad when someone who is so ill is forced into having to find it on their own and risk the possibility of being arrested. Especially when their oncologist knows it will give them some relief.

Should/ can Chelsea Robinson's statements of being there until 10:30p on Thursday night and receiving the call about the murders at 8:14AM be added to the timeline of events with the media link be added? I don't know how to, if it should/ can be added.

This is the first I've heard of this. What?!

IMO, it could be either scenario. Another possibility that has crossed my mind is that some of the cars might have been in the process of having hidden compartments constructed to transport drugs. JMO, as another potential reason.

BINGO!!!! They are already being transported over county (and maybe state) lines. Why not?

To me the suspects have the same MO in all three family executions, most everyone was shot in their heads, not sure about Carolyn and Charles yet, but they were in their beds. Most everyone execucted in their beds. Between all the homes there were seven children, none of the kids harmed. Three teenagers were killed between Dana and Candy's. They've covered their tracks without anyone seeing them in six homes now.

The Rhodens were the only ones out in the country, neighbors right next to Carolyn didn't hear anything, or have anything on their security camera. Those homes, on Carolyn's street, are right next to one another, no witnesses. Candy lived in a mobile home park, no witnesses.

Both Candy Newsome, and her daughter were shot in the back of the head, Candy in bed, Mykal running away, according to Candy's stepfather.
http://nbc4i.com/2016/04/28/pike-co...cioto-co-family-who-lost-mother-and-daughter/

Carolyn Thomlinson got involved with Charles Eapmon, possibly a drug dealer. He has a long criminal record and arrests from drugs. One of the signs of dealing is people coming and going.

"It's a rental property, a lot of people did come and go, no doubt about that."
Hueslman and another neighbor, Kim Estep, said police were often called to the home."
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...16/04/06/two-bodies-found-nky-house/82702752/

Being less than two hours away from one another, maybe dealt with the same people. The killers are so very confident they can get away with it, they've done it three times now to twelve people.

Was Chris fronted money to buy the property he bought with cash? Maybe all three families owed money.

Someone state that Chris sr got a loan for $30,000.00 and paid cash for the remaining $30,000.00. I believe this is where DR lived. I can't imagine a bank loaning that much out to someone who doesn't have a steady job. If he got a loan from a bank has it been paid back?

It's possible. But what is the likelihood that eight members of one family are brutally murdered, that the same family is somehow connected to two or more illegal endeavors, but that the one has nothing to do with the other?

Statistically less likely, perhaps, but still not impossible. Someone involved in illegal activities themselves is not immune to being a victim of someone else.

Possibly that. But I think just having 7 bodies at the time warranted the call. Rural area isn't equipped to handle such incidents. If this happened in my town, the sheriff would **** himself and call in for help immediately as well. It would be weird to me if he didn't.

I do not know, can LE stop free speech??

He called everyone in but the most qualified ones! FBI! Adds layers! imo

HA! That multi quote never worked for me , but I just cut and paste and it came out like this - great!

LE can absolutely tell you to stop giving information out on an active investigation if they think it will interfere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82