OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, KR is significant because he lived farther away from the other 7 murdered & saw someone or knew something was going on plus he lived in a 5th wheel and unless he was passed out drunk or whatever & he had security cameras and a tough azz dog, it seems odd someone could break in and shoot him without him hearing it first. All I get from that is he knew someone and they were together or he was passed out or maybe he shot himself and someone covered by taking the gun & maybe helping themselves to whatever.

I just don't think he shot himself......JMO. Doesn't feel right.

The angle of the inside edge of the tail light is off, at least for that year Lumina, and there's no lens on the trunk lid.

The trunk lid emblem looks like Hyundai, but I couldn't match the tail light shape yet. These jelly bean cars, I miss the 60s. I know I've followed that model on the road, can't even name them right now.

Kinda think that's a Ky tag.

Sorry I am just catching up and saw this. Not a familiar Ky tag. Almost looks like Michigan to me (maybe an older Michigan tag) I'm in Ky and have relatives in Michigan.[/QUOTE]
Check out the 1995 Lumina. It looked close to that year from what I could make out.

I still think it's odd, and I definitely do not think it was coincidence that they waited for HR to have baby and be back hm. It's as if they planned it around the birth, and they were able to have enough info that she was hm. What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've felt this way but just can't bring myself to talk about the babies or much else.

I would want to believe I would go in and get the baby. Not sure if I could. I would hope someone around me had more guts than me . I just dont know if I could unsee what I was going to see if I did go in.

You would go in. It would be your humanity kicking in. JMO.

Sorry I am just catching up and saw this. Not a familiar Ky tag. Almost looks like Michigan to me (maybe an older Michigan tag) I'm in Ky and have relatives in Michigan.
Check out the 1995 Lumina. It looked close to that year from what I could make out.

What are we comparing with.?

Didn't want to quote the pics, but.... You can see she was no slob.

That image in the mirror though .. Maybe photoshopped in to hide the person with the camera or camera flash, but kinda odd. Wonder who that is?
A reflection of the tv?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I still think it's odd, and I definitely do not think it was coincidence that they waited for HR to have baby and be back hm. It's as if they planned it around the birth, and they were able to have enough info that she was hm. What do you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Given the activities on SM of numerous family members it wouldn't be too difficult to know that the baby was born and HR was home again.

In fact it might not have been difficult for a lot of folks to have easy access to great deal of info on the details of their lives just through FB postings.

Given the activities on SM of numerous family members it wouldn't be too difficult to know that the baby was born and HR was home again.

In fact it might not have been difficult for a lot of folks to have easy access to great deal of info on the details of their lives just through FB postings.

And that's why I have another name on fb. To much is revealed by so many. It's candy heaven for LE and many others. jmo

eta,, btw just my personal thoughts about what is so easily seen on fb.

Thanks, I've read every thing and watched everything there is to find. And nothing excludes him, on the contrary - the absolute silence of LE seems to point in that direction. Can you imagine if this person knows everything about everyone? He could have been the person picking up the "protection" $ (night shift) and familiar to the family. I alluded to him way back and stopped because I wasn't sure about TOS. But he's already been indicted and I can't stay silent - we owe 8 people the best we've got.

This line of thinking that the rogue cop JJ did this, is the most plausible theory I have heard so far. Were any of the victims(Rhoden's) witnesses or any other connection to JJ's crimes? Does anyone know if anything else connects the dots?

For what it's worth, here is my current theory.....I think 1 person murdered Kenneth as a crime of opportunity - this person had nothing to lose and/or something to gain (in their own sick twisted mind) after this person had heard the knews - maybe it was money this person was after, maybe it was drugs, maybe it was both, who knows? Several things make me think this way but only one I can discuss here is that Kenneth was not found until hours later. I don't think (as of now anyway) that Kenneth was involved in as many things and/or as close to the family as the others were with each other. I have nothing to back it up, this is all JMO from reading and observing here and there.

I think it's highly possible also that 1 person murdered the other 7 and I don't think this person had any family ties but rather was someone who had at one time voiced threat (s) against the family. This person is male and has been questioned (in the early stages). I think it was out of anger/revenge and the reason I think it was carried out by one person was because you can't tell on yourself (versus having others involved who can or may talk). The question I ask myself is could somebody actually be so upset with 1 or more members of a family over some threats or name calling etc that they would actually go murder their entire family? Yes, that is hard to grasp, but then again, maybe there were involvements amongst them regarding other things? Also, IMO a person who could shoot this many people, most of them while they were sleeping, obviously has issues so that's why I then tell myself that people have killed for lots less reasons because they obviously are mentally disturbed!!! And this person may have even went to one of the houses or all of the houses for that matter to fake an apology or to try and make amends so therefore was willingly let in and then it all happened from there. These 7 family members were all in close proximity of one other, I don't think it would've taken long to complete the mission he was on. Possibly this person was let in, shoots the first person and heads directly to the next 1 or 2. Even if the shot wasn't silenced in some way and you were in a deep sleep and heard a gun shot, you would almost have to have a weapon under your pillow to be able to wake up, grab it and try to protect yourself before someone runs down the hall to shoot you next (especially in a trailer where there aren't that many rooms to wonder which ones are bedrooms etc).

I also think the person who murdered the 7 family members was young, inexperienced, more than likely not much experience with shooting as in even target practice etc and that's why it took the number of bullets it did. Again, JMO.

This is all JMO and it is my theory for right now but is subject to change as it has changed numerous times already since I started following this case from the beginning.

I hope when you consider different scenarios you will ask yourself why were the children left alive? It appears it was deliberate since others were shot in close proximity. Who would know that someone would arrive early enough that morning to make sure the children survived?

I hope when you consider different scenarios you will ask yourself why were the children left alive? It appears it was deliberate since others were shot in close proximity. Who would know that someone would arrive early enough that morning to make sure the children survived?
Some people will kill people but have strict codes against killing little kids. It's not necessarily that they care about those kids, or really care when they will be found, but they won't be the ones to kill them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Some people will kill people but have strict codes against killing little kids. It's not necessarily that they care about those kids, or really care when they will be found, but they won't be the ones to kill them.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I know, I just think this is more than that.

This line of thinking that the rogue cop JJ did this, is the most plausible theory I have heard so far. Were any of the victims(Rhoden's) witnesses or any other connection to JJ's crimes? Does anyone know if anything else connects the dots?

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...-set-jenkins-final-pretrial-hearing/80622902/
February 19, 2016
Attorneys representing Jenkins and the Attorney General’s office met in the judge’s chambers Friday and exchanged discovery made on the Dec. 3 case against the reinstated Pike County Sheriff’s deputy. A final pretrial date is set for April 22. A trial date is expected to be determined at that time.

Not sure if he's under arrest.

http://wp2.pikecosheriff.com/?p=784 News Release 3-17-2015
On March 17th 2015 Jenkins seemed to have found a meth lab while going to a call for a noise complaint. It was when the Sheriff was Henderson, and Jenkins shot unarmed Rooker eleven days later on March 28th 2015.

Jason Brady who he shot in the head December 2015 was his neighbor and Jason walked his police dog.

JJ worked the night shift, I think he might have been the "collection agent" for LE protection kickbacks in which case he would have been familiar with the people and their properties. He was going up on murder charges and quite likely to prison. If I were a calculating sociopath I would get my hands on that money one way or another to make my way out of the country. If he's got the goods on LE all they way up to the AG - they must be crapping their britches... Sheriff Henderson was knee deep, I'm not so sure about Reader.

The only reason I can think the children were spared is because they weren't considered a threat and hadn't done anything wrong in the killer's eyes. Possibly? I don't know. And/or maybe the killer has children of his own and felt they were too innocent? I don't know? Good thought though, Han. I'm not sure how to answer that...

A sociopath. They have empathy for young children because they see themselves in their innocence. Rogue cop has an 18 month old so identifying with the child is strong. (This empathy goes away once the child reaches puberty), or at least thats what a psychologist told me about my ex - who was determined to be a benign narcissist and sociopath.

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...-set-jenkins-final-pretrial-hearing/80622902/
February 19, 2016
Attorneys representing Jenkins and the Attorney General’s office met in the judge’s chambers Friday and exchanged discovery made on the Dec. 3 case against the reinstated Pike County Sheriff’s deputy. A final pretrial date is set for April 22. A trial date is expected to be determined at that time.

Not sure if he's under arrest.

http://wp2.pikecosheriff.com/?p=784 News Release 3-17-2015
On March 17th 2015 Jenkins seemed to have found a meth lab while going to a call for a noise complaint. It was when the Sheriff was Henderson, and Jenkins shot unarmed Rooker eleven days later on March 28th 2015.

Jason Brady who he shot in the head December 2015 was his neighbor and Jason walked his police dog.

JJ worked the night shift, I think he might have been the "collection agent" for LE protection kickbacks in which case he would have been familiar with the people and their properties. He was going up on murder charges and quite likely to prison. If I were a calculating sociopath I would get my hands on that money one way or another to make my way out of the country. If he's got the goods on LE all they way up to the AG - they must be crapping their britches... Sheriff Henderson was knee deep, I'm not so sure about Reader.

A sociopath. They have empathy for young children because they see themselves in their innocence. Rogue cop has an 18 month old so identifying with the child is strong. (This empathy goes away once the child reaches puberty), or at least thats what a psychologist told me about my ex - who was determined to be a benign narcissist and sociopath.

It also explains why family is mostly keeping quiet; if I thought LE were involved, I would keep my mouth closed too. I have looked several places to see if JJ is currently incarcerated, I come up with nothing. I found this about Franklin county jail mug shot, looked at inmate search and found nothing there:

http://wdtn.com/2015/12/11/ex-deput...hooting-of-driver-neighbors-off-duty-slaying/

Also couldn't find him incarcerated in Pike county either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike