OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we knew which properties had forced entries. Someone involved in the sale of the new property could have kept a key. For all we know their ability to pay down $30,000 cash and borrow another 30k may have peaked someone's interest in their net worth. And CRjr and FR were known to travel with cash to buy cars. The excessive force used could have been to extract information about valuables.

I was wondering if there is anyway to find out if CR1 sold some property recently. It is possible he sold a piece of property he owned to get that 30000.00 to pay down.

One correction, if I may.

• Turkey hunting hours from April 18 - May 1, 2016 are 30 minutes before sunrise to noon.

Yeah, but not everybody obeys that. Nor does everyone look at the clock if they hear something. I often hear a gunshot and roll back ever and don't think "I should make sure they are obeying hunting laws or call the cops" I hear gunshots daily. Many people are out shooting when they shouldn't be but it doesn't matter because cops aren't around and nobody is going to call. Just like we wave to the old neighbors driving their non-street legal golf cart around the block on a Sunday afternoon or the kid ripping up and down the road on a dirt bike he shouldn't have on the road or why we wave when we are sitting at the stop sign and the four wheeler stops to wave us so we can go ahead. It's just the way it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if there were 2 groups of perps? Say, one pair held CR1 and GR at gunpoint and/or hobbled by limb shots, asking for $$ or information, when it wasn't forthcoming a second pair of perps was given the ok to take out a set of family members nearby. If that didn't work, the 2nd pair were directed to another nearby home to another victim or victims, and so on. Perhaps the perps couldn't get what they wanted even with this scenario because it didn't exist, all were murdered based on a rumor.

I can't believe this stuff goes on - the corruption is unbelievable...

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...t-indicted-krystal-barrows-shooting/23241895/

Accidentally shot with an officers machine gun on a no knock warrant ?

Last month we were out of town at a party. My son and his gf were out to dinner. We all came home that night and went on to bed with no idea what had happened while we were out
Ten days later my neighbor called to ask why the cops had been going through my home with search lights? EXCUSE ME???
Needless to say we were LIVID!!!
A call to the PD the next day first netted an answer that they were looking for my daughter because her car had been towed. My daughter hasn't lived here since August and her car is registered to another address After they knew we weren't buying that story, they said the were "worried for us" because out door was unlocked and that wasn't like us to do.
EXCUSE ME AGAIN??
We have rarely locked out doors in the 28 years of living here! How do they know how we keep our doors?
It was a creepy feeling for sure. Makes one wonder how many other houses they go into unwarranted.

No shell casings?! Are Air Guns big or long like rifles? Can they be traced?

I don't know about all of them but the one my son has looks exactly like a Glock 40. Hubby has a Glock 40 and I couldn't tell the difference between them but then guns are not my thing. They both say the air gun would kill an adult with the right ammo and it is all but silent. I don't think there is anyway to trace them. It would seem that LE would let it out if they were killed with air guns though and didn't GR's dad say they found two different kinds of shell casings? IDK

Marymac250, you and I have a lot in common... except I'm still in school - lol. Everyone has discussed the downward slide in Appalachia...

Good of luck with your educational ventures. In my younger days, I decided to get all (or most) of the schooling done, and missed out on a lot of other life experiences. Funny thing is though, a lot of the academic learning only made full sense after I had lived life for a while. I am enjoying retirement and the freedom to truly study things from various aspects. You, going through your education with all your life experience, will really benefit from and add to the academic environment.

Prepping new thread. This one will close in ten

They were in bed together. They may have both been awakened by the intruders. But how would they have known what was going on? By the time the might have had a clue, they were already dead.

BJM has stated they were in bed together, FR on his back, HG on her side, baby in between.

I may sleep with a gun under my bed, but I don't wake up shooting if I hear a noise. As a matter of fact, any time I have heard anything that concerned me enough to investigate:

1. it takes a minute to get my wits together.
2. I have a metal pipe that I grab, not the gun.

That's just me, though.

Agree. I have a gun right by where I sleep, but I've never grabbed it if I jump up in the middle of the night. I grab the baseball bat as I creep out into the living room. And usually I awake and am not sure if I heard something or not or what it was. I get confused. I have certain noises I listen for, like my son or his ventilator alarming.. I tune out anything else.. JMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member