OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone be so kind to help me out here, please. KR's address was 1084 Left Fork Road. Then there's the 799 West/Left Fork Road address (which I know we can not discuss who may or may not live there), BUT my question/confusion is, is the 799 an entirely different address/location from KR's or is 799 considered the other trailer/camper or whatever it is that sits just a short distance from KR's camper? Thanks in advance!

799 is a completely separate location on the other side of the road and down a piece. There are two travel campers at 1084 and both had occupants at one point in time.

It would depend on the product used. If its a standard 30 yr comp or even a 15 yr comp that is not actually true. It didn't appear they had any trees around them that would cause a need to be cleaned. If it was a 15yr roof that was 20 plus years old it would possibly need to be "sealed" I guess if that would be how people that either couldn't afford to have a new roof installed or do it themselves. I guess after owning a roofing company for 16 years and married to the guy that has owned it for 27 years that would make me and expert but its not a technique we practice. I could ask him if we need confirmation but I have a hard time believing that a roof that is not at the end of its life need to be sealed if it doesn't just need to be replaced.
I run about 10 pages to a thread behind so sorry if this has already been covered. I can't keep up with you guys. shhheeeshhhhh! I have had to work for the last 2 weeks to clean up office drama. :) I took tonight to just read and get caught up. Not sure that is gonna happen at this rate ha ha

I was referring to metal roof trailers needing resealed not shingled roofs...

It would depend on the product used. If its a standard 30 yr comp or even a 15 yr comp that is not actually true. It didn't appear they had any trees around them that would cause a need to be cleaned. If it was a 15yr roof that was 20 plus years old it would possibly need to be "sealed" I guess if that would be how people that either couldn't afford to have a new roof installed or do it themselves. I guess after owning a roofing company for 16 years and married to the guy that has owned it for 27 years that would make me and expert but its not a technique we practice. I could ask him if we need confirmation but I have a hard time believing that a roof that is not at the end of its life need to be sealed if it doesn't just need to be replaced.
I run about 10 pages to a thread behind so sorry if this has already been covered. I can't keep up with you guys. shhheeeshhhhh! I have had to work for the last 2 weeks to clean up office drama. :) I took tonight to just read and get caught up. Not sure that is gonna happen at this rate ha ha

One trailer did have sealer applied, possibly white elastomeric. There are white spots 8" wide, evenly spaced, all over the roof. The metal porch roof was partially coated (white) and the kitchen broom used to apply it was still lying on the un-coated portion of that roof.

I doubt the tarps were there to hide a heat signature, without mylar under the tarp, the tarp itself isn't going to do much if anything. Haven't checked the pics lately, but I'm pretty sure at least one tarp had a corner flipped up and there was no mylar under it.

I also found this sad comment with a picture of her grandfather's grave. It's pretty disturbing and indicates that something bad had happened to her. The instagram post is dated July 30, 2015. https://www.instagram.com/p/5wPoG6HNdW/?taken-by=redneck_gal_97

Thanks for the link to Hanna R.'s Instagram. I usually don't get overly sentimental, but I have done when it comes to her. She looks so full of life in her pics, and I love that she embraces her "redneck" and "hillbilly" identity! :) Anyway, I thought I'd point out a couple of things I noticed. (Sorry if someone already commented--I'm about a half a day behind).

First, she has a link to an audio file poking fun of herself and her country accent. For some reason I didn't picture her with that thick of an accent, but it makes sense based on where she grew up. It's pretty cute. https://www.instagram.com/p/53cv6znNeM/?taken-by=redneck_gal_97

Second, she has a few photos of a pretty recent tattoo hashtagged #semicolonproject . https://www.instagram.com/p/56TiLmHNUR/?taken-by=redneck_gal_97

Project Semicolon and its participants are described in an article this way: "Supporters of Project Semicolon, which describes itself as 'a faith-based non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and love to those who are struggling with depression, suicide, addiction and self-injury,' are getting the grammatical symbol tattooed on their body to show their solidarity with the project's mission."
. . .
"The semicolon was chosen because in literature a semicolon is used when an author chooses to not end a sentence. You are the author and the sentence is your life. You are choosing to continue."

http://www.people.com/article/project-semicolon-empowers-people-depression

I'm pretty sure they were just crappy roofs. Been there. It sucks. And it's expensive. Winter just ended (not exactly ideal time to fix a roof..) and the heavy snow could have caused more problems. We had a very small leak we had noticed when we saw water marks in the ceiling going into winter.. A week into spring our roof actually completely collapsed in that area. It happens. It sucks. I'm not quite convinced the tarps have anything to do with the grow operations looking at the rest of the condition the trailers were in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two separate addresses and two separate properties.

There were two travel trailers at the 1084 address where Kenneth was found in one of them. There is also a garage/shed on that property.

That parcel is on the south side of Left Fork Road.

There is a mobile home at 799 Left Fork Road and also a fairly good sized barn. There may be another small outbuilding on that property, but I'm not certain going strictly from memory.

That property is located on the north side of Left Fork Road not too far to the east of 1084 Left Fork Road. Maybe 500 yards or so.

Thank you so much! :)

I also found this sad comment with a picture of her grandfather's grave. It's pretty disturbing and indicates that something bad had happened to her. The instagram post is dated July 30, 2015. https://www.instagram.com/p/5wPoG6HNdW/?taken-by=redneck_gal_97
Did you notice that was posted 43 weeks ago? That would have been shortly after getting pregnant. An article posted a week or so earlier said there may have not been a name on her babies birth certificate for a father. I wonder if there is any truth to the rape rumor. Sounds like something bad happened to her.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I wonder if he and GR were "guarding" the grow op due to a conflict like I suggested in my last post. Possibly? Just a thought if that was even the motive which I'm not totally sold on. I lean more to greed from a family member or close friend that wanted cut in and wasn't. JMO No matter what I think they the killer needed a clear understanding of the living arrangements and habits of all victims, knew the dogs and had been in and off all the properties on a regular basis. Again JMO

I like option c. but, I think if they thought there'd be trouble, CR1 & DR would have sent the Hanna(h)s, CR2, and gkids to LM or CR1's mom, or stationed someone to be awake and watching 24/7, and FR would not have let his younger son stay that night. I don't think they'd have chanced their kid's lives. I do think that CR1 got in over his head, and I don't think he knew how bad he'd messed up either, until that night, when it was too late..

My step kids have a bedroom but always want to sleep in the living room for whatever reason, I used to want to as well when I was a kid. Our parents never let us, we don't usually let them unless it's a rare occasion, but maybe he just liked it better out there and they would let him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You very well could be right. I'd probably not allow it either, especially at age three, and I'm not judging, j.s. We know there's at least one tray, in the shed, at KR's. (BJM said she went to KR's to "clean" his trailer too. Unsure how often.) DR had two teens, and a toddler living with her, sold cars, worked f/t as a CNA, had just gotten a third job, yet neither KR, CR1 nor GR could clean after themselves and feed their animals. BJM came daily to do those things, but said she never say any marijuana.

I like the poster,sojourn,(sp)and the last post's author ..by now ,, everyone knows my impulses on the killer.
Read their posts and realize this killer will never go to trial,,(sad but true) He will never be revealed, (again sad
but true) Why.? He is untouchable, protected by law, no less..This killer has been through about every avenue
of training and believe it or not,,,has extensive experience with dogs.,,,Notice::I have been a dog lover
all my life and no matter what the breed, a hand-full of corn bread and you have a gentle friend.But, to top
off my remarks,., go to Rad1200 and read where it is said,"He,the killer, may have liked all he slaughtered
and was friends with all of them,but in the end, he might have felt sad about the murders, NOT FOR THEM,
but sad for himself."" That is it in a nut-shell.. Good night..JMO.

That's who I also think he is leaning towards, but it's very hard for me to believe that it would be him. I respect Mr. Pates opinion especially based on his profession, but I just can't convince myself of it being "him". Maybe someone else in the same profession, but just not him.

I don't see where what Pates said was targeting "him." I would be soooo upset if he had ANYTHING to do with this....my mind cannot grasp "he" actually being "The Grim Reaper." No way. I would have to completely reassess how/what I look/listen for when evaluating someone be it face to face or media clips or via telephone. And I'm pretty daggone good at it, it'd be like having the wind knocked out of me. Just can't see that scenario. Sorry.

Whomever did it felt so threatened by a sleeping teenage girl that he or she had to kill two of them. Yet that person did not take out other family members living close by despite having intimate knowledge of the family's living arrangements and locations.

That fact alone is a game charger for me. Doesn't really matter what ammo was used. This killer had powerful passion against some members of a family, but not all. Why?

The answer to that question may have more to do with that the family members who were not killed had in common than what those who were killed did have in common.

I was referring to metal roof trailers needing resealed not shingled roofs...

when you say resealing are you talking about what we call barn metal and the need to caulk (seal) the exposed nails? If so that makes sense. I saw comp roofing so to me the tarps were there to stop leaks until they replaced the problem areas. Or some people just live with tarps and replace them when they wear out. We specialize in metal roofing but the standing seam variety. barn metal is for barns in our world. Just find it curious that the tarps turned into "grow op" insulators :) yikes

DR's place at 3122 UHR is in Scioto county and is taxed there. UHR crosses through 3 counties (Adams,Scioto,and Pike) through that stretch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd forgotten that about DR, but, that doesn't account for the fifth place.

Did you notice that was posted 43 weeks ago? That would have been shortly after getting pregnant. An article posted a week or so earlier said there may have not been a name on her babies birth certificate for a father. I wonder if there is any truth to the rape rumor. Sounds like something bad happened to her.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

my daughter has no name for father on hers either...it says legally omitted..I had to have his permission to add it and given the situation I didn't bother

One trailer did have sealer applied, possibly white elastomeric. There are white spots 8" wide, evenly spaced, all over the roof. The metal porch roof was partially coated (white) and the kitchen broom used to apply it was still lying on the un-coated portion of that roof.

I doubt the tarps were there to hide a heat signature, without mylar under the tarp, the tarp itself isn't going to do much if anything. Haven't checked the pics lately, but I'm pretty sure at least one tarp had a corner flipped up and there was no mylar under it.

I haven't looked that closely at the roofs to be honest but when I think of the "white coating" I think of travel trailers and the coating used to seal them. Never on a residential home. Of course we obviously wouldn't offer that as a service so who knows. I could ask the husband but I'm not sure its important sense its clearly not for a heat barrier.

I like option c. but, I think if they thought there'd be trouble, CR1 & DR would have sent the Hanna(h)s, CR2, and gkids to LM or CR1's mom, or stationed someone to be awake and watching 24/7, and FR would not have let his younger son stay that night. I don't think they'd have chanced their kid's lives. I do think that CR1 got in over his head, and I don't think he knew how bad he'd messed up either, until that night, when it was too late..

I agree about the over his head and not realizing how bad he messed up until that night. I wonder if he didn't think/realize this person would kill, but rather just steal and that was the reason why he was there rather than with DR at her home. I actually wonder if he didn't think this would just blow over and the person or people would get over it. I believe he didn't believe his or his famillies lives were in danger or the family, if he had an option would not have been there so we agree on that. I can't find a reason why he would be in that crummy trailer when there was a much nicer newer one a mile down the road he had just purchased and GR could have easily slept on the couch. Whom ever did this was pissed off and wanted to make sure they were all dead and not just injured (over kill with 3 shots to the head each) IMO this is related to the grow, well money rather, as people would be willing to kill for much less. I believe that all the people killed could link this straight back to the killer including KR. I also believe it was someone close to the family like I said who was very comfortable entering the home in the pitch black night. I live in the woods/country myself and it is dark as you know what at night. You would need a very good understanding as to get in an out. IMO

You very well could be right. I'd probably not allow it either, especially at age three, and I'm not judging, j.s. We know there's at least one tray, in the shed, at KR's. (BJM said she went to KR's to "clean" his trailer too. Unsure how often.) DR had two teens, and a toddler living with her, sold cars, worked f/t as a CNA, had just gotten a third job, yet neither KR, CR1 nor GR could clean after themselves and feed their animals. BJM came daily to do those things, but said she never say any marijuana.

I'm not sure I buy BJM knew nothing of the grow but I can see why she says that. That's just MO of course.

I like the poster,sojourn,(sp)and the last post's author ..by now ,, everyone knows my impulses on the killer.
Read their posts and realize this killer will never go to trial,,(sad but true) He will never be revealed, (again sad
but true) Why.? He is untouchable, protected by law, no less..This killer has been through about every avenue
of training and believe it or not,,,has extensive experience with dogs.,,,Notice::I have been a dog lover
all my life and no matter what the breed, a hand-full of corn bread and you have a gentle friend.But, to top
off my remarks,., go to Rad1200 and read where it is said,"He,the killer, may have liked all he slaughtered
and was friends with all of them,but in the end, he might have felt sad about the murders, NOT FOR THEM,
but sad for himself."" That is it in a nut-shell.. Good night..JMO.

I appreciate your input but we are going to have to agree to disagree. I think this will be solved and it will be someone VERY well known to the family. Of course its JMO as well

I believe the answers lie in Kenneth's trailer, he was either completely innocent, waiting for an expected guest, or he was jointly responsible for 87.5% of the killings.
This is the best Occams Razor theory I can come up with, not great I admit, but nothing seems to fit easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11