OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah there was that and supposedly asked her how much she was paid to kill them.

We discussed this a couple pages back, maybe since she went in three locations she tracked blood and didn't tell them she went in three locations and they found her shoe prints with blood from one scene in another. That would certainly qualify for a 3 am wake up interview.

I missed a window of time (dinner and putting my daughter to bed) and feverishly tried to catch up on every page on the thread I missed, but I did have to skip over some (reluctantly!) as I would never get caught up. It's my pet peeve when people don't read everything lol!

So thanks for that info and update :) I do recall some discussion about her on the thread and recall the accusation on how much she was paid which sounds super harsh. The 3am wake-up is hard not to raise and eyebrow over that's for sure.

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...enge-hearts-pike-county-family-says/83525104/

Three children were found alive last Friday:

• KR, who was five days old on Friday and is the daughter of Hanna Rhoden;

• RR, 6 months old;

• and R’s half-brother, 3-year-old B.

R and B are both Frankie Rhoden’s sons.

Kylie and Ruger remain in the custody of child protective services; Brentley is in the care of his mother, Manley said.

Hannah Rhoden was also the mother to a 2-year-old daughter, Sophia. That child was with a relative the morning of the murders, where she remains, Manley said.

From the link above.

Please remove if not allowed.

Why were 5 other adults with her in her home at 3:41 am??? There are never more than 2 adults in my home at 3am!

If it were me, I'd want all my family to gather together and take turns sleeping in shifts. I can't imagine how frightened and nervous they must be!

Not sure if this is allowed, but BJM I think has about 4 FB profiles. She's not friends with DR or barely any of the Rhodens on any of the profiles although she feeds the animals? Maybe she's not a big FB'er.

If it were me, I'd want all my family to gather together and take turns sleeping in shifts. I can't imagine how frightened and nervous they must be!

But they aren't Rhodens. They are Manleys. Sounds to me, and this is MOO, like they were gathered to get stories straight, LE knew it and LE broke it up.

Not sure if this is allowed, but BJM I think has about 4 FB profiles. She's not friends with DR or barely any of the Rhodens on any of the profiles although she feeds the animals? Maybe she's not a big FB'er.

Well that is odd, they are all friends with everyone it seems.

Why were 5 other adults with her in her home at 3:41 am??? There are never more than 2 adults in my home at 3am!

Maybe other family members have come in from out of town and are staying with her. Or, maybe her parents and other siblings are staying with her because she doesn't want to be alone. She's been through something rather traumatic.

LE is going to be purposely vague about the location of the whole family. If those babies are with relatives, the relatives will have had to pass emergency home studies and get certified by the state to provide emergency foster care. That means even if they are with relatives, it is technically accurate to say they are in state care.

But they aren't Rhodens. They are Manleys. Sounds to me, and this is MOO, like they were gathered to get stories straight, LE knew it and LE broke it up.

I could see all of them together after that happened. I would go straight to my mom's and stay and expect my sister and her kids and husband to do the same and they would. We wouldn't have our mom there without us after something like that happened. My aunt would be there also.

And there is still another one that was at a relatives house that night. Trying to find link!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Found it.

K***and R****remain in the custody of child protective services; B***** is in the care of his mother, Manley said.

Hannah Rhoden was also the mother to a 2-year-old daughter, S***. That child was with a relative the morning of the murders, where she remains, Manley said.
*http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...enge-our-hearts-pike-co-family-says/83517330/

?? I don't know!

From the article: "According to Leonard Manley, when Bobby Jo showed up last Friday morning, the front door was locked and the dogs were nowhere to be found. There WERE at least two pit bulls and a “wolf-dog” and “coon dogs” that lived with his family members. Manley questioned why the killer or killers didn’t shoot the dogs, which he described as fierce."

He's speaking of the dogs in the past tense...that sounds like they're gone!?!

?? I don't know!

From the article: "According to Leonard Manley, when Bobby Jo showed up last Friday morning, the front door was locked and the dogs were nowhere to be found. There WERE at least two pit bulls and a “wolf-dog” and “coon dogs” that lived with his family members. Manley questioned why the killer or killers didn’t shoot the dogs, which he described as fierce."

Good catch!

?? I don't know!

Good catch!

I don't think a cartel would adopt some fierce dogs out of the kindness of their hearts! If those dogs are currently missing which it sounds like they are and it's not bad reporting, that might've been a stupid move for the killers. I would think it would be hard to constrain and keep these dogs quiet and hidden (if alive or not). Someone was definitely familiar with those dogs.

It is kind of hard with the dad. I posted a video earlier and he talked about how they would eat you up and had to be someone that knew the dogs, but didn't speak as if they were gone.

Maybe this wasn't such an intelligent/sophisticated murder. Maybe it seemed that way if there were more than one killer to do the work and they *knew* they had *time* to clean up a lot of things.

Maybe it seemed planned because they had time afterwards because they knew the habits of the victims and also knew no one was going to come knocking or dropping by anytime because the anyone who would come, they would know (and know their habits as well). Maybe there was no real getaway.

Maybe the killers knew of the grow-up and tried to make it look like in the movies and like cartel hit.

In regards to the sophisticated crime scene. They could have entered from the woods in the back and used back doors. They could have used night vision goggles. They could have used gloves and picked up any bullet casings- type/s of weapon have not been disclosed. They could have known there was surveillance and avoided it. I suspect there were at least two killers. No tire marks. No trace at all- in and out.

I'm kinda leaning towards I have a different definition of sophisticated than they do or it really is and they have zero leads or they are playing dumb to make someone comfortable or they are playing dumb because something else is going to come out.

It just seems what is being leaked to the press isn't matching and I'm not sure they are doing some of the leaking.

The grow operations were leaked to the press before the presser and they wouldn't address that at the presser but did during the scrum after the presser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member