OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many say "professional" hit
I think "inside job"

It seems very likely they knew their killers. I wonder if they heard the shots in the other houses and then let the killers in the door because they were family, not knowing they were also the shooters. I think this will boil down to an inheritance issue. Somebody wanted all that land. I don't think this is just the marijuana operation at all.

In my area I've heard gunshots a couple of times and I'm next to a major highway and interstate. Once I was outside once inside and I heard it over the TV.

Now in the country it is so quiet and there isn't background noise like here. At least 7 shots, I'm not sure how people didn't hear this, especially if the three houses weren't hit at the same time.

Does anyone know how close the closest neighbors are?

If hunting (possibly illegal) was common in the area, maybe nobody paid any attention.

I wonder what LE would mean by asking Dana's sister, "How much did they pay you to kill your sister and all them?" Do they think it's a cartel, also?

Listening to Bobbi's heartwrenching 911 call, and after just seeing her family in three horrific murder scenes how much worse than to be accused of killing eight members of your family? I don't blame this Dad for being so angry, both his kids have been accused, and he's already said they're not going to do anything about the deaths.

I hate Nancy Grace and watched her to see the coverage on this. She is all over the death of Prince though.

I have wondered from the beginning if they tortured the father, killing his ex wife and then going to the kids. Possibly trying to get him to give them information.

2 pit bulls and the baby girl was named after a gun?
Manley said the victims' also might have known the shooter(s), because one of the properties had two pit bulls. Manley added he had his suspicions on who authorities should question, but wouldn't share those names
*http://abc6onyourside.com/news/local/relative-of-slain-ohio-family-furious-with-the-investigation

All extra funds will be given to her newborn daughter ***** She was just four days old when Gilley was shot next to her in bed, DeWine said.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Incorrect reporting - Hanna Gilley did not have the 4 day old baby. Hannah Rhoden did.

I thought the dogs didn't "attack" was more what they were saying.
All this "pot" and they had no chance to shoot back. I bet they also had guns if they had dogs.
Many say "professional" hit
I think "inside job"

MOO

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

looks to me like the dogs are chained, heartbreakingly, so they have very little room to move, no ability to attack unless someone comes into their tiny area they're forced to live in.

I see in the photos there are tarps on top of one of the mobile homes like they had a leaky roof. Another roof indicates a very old mobile home. These people were not making any money. I wonder if the "grow" was a result of being tired of being poor and it just started - who knows who they could be involved with in that venture? It very well may have been someone who was shutting down the competition.

I have wondered from the beginning if they tortured the father, killing his ex wife and then going to the kids. Possibly trying to get him to give them information.

I know, look what they did to Chris and Gary. We know Kenneth was shot, but that's all at this point. I keep going back to what the coroner said today, multiple gunshot wounds to multiple people.

I dont necessarily think it has to be professionals, a coupe of perps going into each residence at the same time, fire their guns and leave wouldn't be hard to do, paper overalls, something covering head, hands and feet and that would stop any evidence from the perps being left.
What is surprising is they got away without anyone seeing or hearing any vehicles, including the police not hearing or seeing anything.

Maybe they came and left on foot through the woods to vehicles parked somewhere else.

I saw picture earlier.. How far from a road is it coming up from the back and the woods?

Dad of Daughter Killed in Ohio Massacre Says He Thinks Victims Knew Their Killer

"I'm angry. I'm really angry," he told IE. The killer or killers had to have known his family, he said, to have been able to get so close to the victims - and to get around guard dogs kept by his relatives.

He also broke down in sobs talking about the victims.

"Whoever done it knowed the family," Manley said. "Cause those dogs would have eaten them up."

They "had to be around those dogs a lot," or perhaps they drugged the animals, he said.

What if they came up from the back through the woods? Weren't the dogs were chained up out front?

I feel dad was beatup for either some type of revenge or tortured to give up information.

The coon hounds were probably chained up but if the pit bulls were pets they might have been loose or in the houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11