OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've wondered that about KR too. I also wonder about GR but, I think he may have been in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and they just adapted their plan. The reason I wonder about GR & KR not being in the original plan, or one being mixed up in the original plan, is b/c of the wiping out, basically, of the entire CR1 & DR nuclear family, w/the exception of the grandchildren. Someone really had a lot of hate for that family for some reason.
And if KR was involved that could coincide with the story LE is giving stating more than one killer they are just not telling us one is dead. It was also coincide with Ray's theory because there technically is only one killer because he killed the other participant...

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

I respectfully disagree. There is evidence of at least two assailants at the murder sites. We've been told that from the beginning, they re-iterated just the other day, and there's the different shell casings that GRs father spoke of, at GR's funeral, which pretty much says that there were more than one assailant that night (he didn't just make that up). If this is a serial killer, in the true definition of a "serial killer", I'll be extremely surprised, and you can say, "I told ya so". However, Reader publicly stated, recently, that they were looking for "killers", plural. Also, Dewine stated, just two days ago, that his investigators are looking for multiple killers.

Plus, serial killers usually kill one victim at a time. Not eight people at four different locations on a single night. And what, if it is a serial killer, would be his motive for killing eight people in one family?

In conclusion::I am not able to present the total picture that I have of this affair.All of this is a long way from my environment
and I see behind the scene developments that I can not mention. If I told you,you would recognize the true foundation
for this tradedgy ,Because I can not reveal facts ,, my statements are unclear -and misleading. I am goin( to step back
and keep up with all of your speculations, but make no posts. God bless

I enjoy your input Ray. I just like to challenge theories, and welcome mine to be challenged as well. Hope to see you back on again soon! Blessings to you too.

Plus, serial killers usually kill one victim at a time. Not eight people at four different locations on a single night. And what, if it is a serial killer, would be his motive for killing eight people in one family?

I can't come up with it either, unless, it would not be a "serial killer" in the true sense of the term, but, could be a vigilante killer (possibly killed other dealers in the area b/c of overdose deaths). But, I honestly don't see it the more I look at this. I don't see them as hard drug dealers. I'd say it's possible that GR was using but I doubt he was an actual dealer.

In conclusion::I am not able to present the total picture that I have of this affair.All of this is a long way from my environment
and I see behind the scene developments that I can not mention. If I told you,you would recognize the true foundation
for this tradedgy ,Because I can not reveal facts ,, my statements are unclear -and misleading. I am goin( to step back

Hi Ray Pate,

Are you a local as well and may I ask how you have factual information regarding this case?

I apologize, I have been following this case from the beginning and somewhere I TOTALLY missed your knowledge on these horrendous murders.

Thanks ~

As for KR being one of the killers, I don't see it at this point. Was KR even capable of doing it? Did he have a motive? Could he be that callous? Also, I doubt the other killer would've waited for KR to go to bed before killing him. I mean, if KR had just killed seven close relatives, how soon would he fall asleep? Wouldn't the other killer just snuff KR out as soon as possible and then get out of there? Anything's possible, I guess. But I'd need something solid before I bought into that theory.

I still play, in the back of my mind, the made for TV movie about all this. It involves ninja like characters with walkies and scanners. In my little movie of the week, Frankie and Chris' trailers are hit at the same time. Then they split up, one team to Dana's and the other goes to Kenny's. OR the team goes together to Dana's and then on to Kenny's. They're either driving pickup trucks or older cars to not stand out in the middle of the night. (Well, other than the ninja outfits obviously). I've yet to get to the motive or the who.

And in this movie of mine, there's an argument leading up to this. My head actually has Kiefer Sutherland cast as Chris Sr.

Welcome to my world.

Just because KR was found in bed doesn't mean he was sleeping. On the other hand he could have returned home after the clean up and what not and been so worked up he popped a sleeping pill or two to calm down.

I too, have had some weird dreams that seem to be connected to this case, but I just remember bits and pieces, with some of my family members to make them even stranger! If I could just remember enough to put something together, maybe I could find out if there is a clue to something. But so far that hasn't happened.

Hey, does anybody know what channel Nancy Grace comes on? One of the new cases listed on WB is supposed to be the subject of tonite's show.

Just because KR was found in bed doesn't mean he was sleeping. On the other hand he could have returned home after the clean up and what not and been so worked up he popped a sleeping pill or two to calm down.

Possible, but not likely IMO. The killers caught the victims by surprise while they were asleep. Or probably tried to. (The only victim not shot exclusively in the head was CR1. He must've woken up, confronted the killers, and/or tried to flee.) The killing of KR follows that pattern, as far as we know. It seems like the most logical explanation for his manner and place of death. He was just an unsuspecting victim like the others.

As for KR being one of the killers, I don't see it at this point. Was KR even capable of doing it? Did he have a motive? Could he be that callous? Also, I doubt the other killer would've waited for KR to go to bed before killing him. I mean, if KR had just killed seven close relatives, how soon would he fall asleep? Wouldn't the other killer just snuff KR out as soon as possible and then get out of there? Anything's possible, I guess. But I'd need something solid before I bought into that theory.

My thought was that it was bad blood somehow, between him and his family. GR may not have been expected to be there that night. Then, the other assailant waits til they get back to KR's for pay off, mulls it over, and decides that he really doesn't want to take a chance on a living witness. It would explain knowledge of the homes, the area, not killing the children, etc. . . I'm not 100% sold on it, but, I have tossed it around. A guy in Ky. supposedly had his parents and sister murdered, then, murdered the man he hired to kill them, and called LE to report that he came in on the guy and shot him dead. They figured out it was the son that did it, but haven't figured out the "why", last I checked in on the case. I figured if something as weird as that could happen, then it may be a possibility here too. Stranger things have happened.

My thought was that it was bad blood somehow, between him and his family. GR may not have been expected to be there that night. Then, the other assailant waits til they get back to KR's for pay off, mulls it over, and decides that he really doesn't want to take a chance on a living witness. It would explain knowledge of the homes, the area, not killing the children, etc. . . I'm not 100% sold on it, but, I have tossed it around. A guy in Ky. supposedly had his parents and sister murdered, then, murdered the man he hired to kill them, and called LE to report that he came in on the guy and shot him dead. They figured out it was the son that did it, but haven't figured out the "why", last I checked in on the case. I figured if something as weird as that could happen, then it may be a possibility here too. Stranger things have happened.
Yeah, I read about that. Has he ever given a motive?
Ray said a page or so back to look at somebody who has no visible signs of income with a new house or car. He has my mind going 10 different directions!

DeWine isn't real good making it up as he talks....
Robert just left for work, so I will check out the video. I try to keep the noises to a minimum when he's sleeping!

Yeah, I read about that. Has he ever given a motive?
Ray said a page or so back to look at somebody who has no visible signs of income with a new house or car. He has my mind going 10 different directions!

Last I checked on it, they were seeking the death penalty, but no motive had been disclosed (or given). I think Ray is looking at a serial killer, who may be like a Dexter type. If that's where he's leaning, then that person got the money from somewhere, and had a reason to kill them. The money, would come from, possibly, the victim's grow op, and the reason to kill them would, possibly, be to rid the area of dealer types. Jmo , but that's my understanding of where he's going.

Thank you, Ray, for all of your insight. I greatly enjoy reading your posts and appreciate your time. I now know how several things that truly puzzled me (and I even live with a couple of large dogs - one male, one female - but didn't figure out how the killer got around the dogs until you pointed it out). God bless.

DeWine on Autopsy Report

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJPn8F2uBls#t=26

One thing I agree with Ray on is watch for those new vehicles, I just saw one...

Not sure what vehicles are referenced, but in the AG interview, it is clear to many of us why autopsy and crime scene details are not being released to the media: if you're LE and you're pulling in potential witnesses and/or informants, you won't know the authenticity of their info if details have been leaked to the family or public.

Yes, we sleuths want info... But not at the expense of an arrest and conviction for the Rhoden and Gilley families.

Patience is more than a virtue: sometimes, it's a strategy, I think.

Prayers for this family, their babies, and those that loved them.

JMO...

I missed a few days on the forum, but was surprised to come back to comments that make me feel some theories are being summarily dismissed with no evidence to back up the dismissal. Or, outright made fun of. SMH.

Even if we disagree we don't need to be laughing at each other. JMHO.

Thanks, Jax......

It's the main reason I never post anymore.

I missed a few days on the forum, but was surprised to come back to comments that make me feel some theories are being summarily dismissed with no evidence to back up the dismissal. Or, outright made fun of. SMH.

Even if we disagree we don't need to be laughing at each other. JMHO.

Thanks, Jax......

It's the main reason I never post anymore.

Please don't let something like this discourage you from posting. In my opinion, this is a bizarre case with so many possibilities as to "who, what, and why" these people were killed.

I don't buy the pot growing, *advertiser censored* fighting, dog fighting, derby car, cartel theory even though one or more of those may very well be the reason for these murders. My theory falls more along the line of Cane and Abel and the old saying "the apple don't fall far from the tree". And I can't discuss my theories because of the TOS. So, I sit and wait for this to be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea