OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was day one or two when Cha4lie was at the church talking to the family. I will check later tonite for a link.

I am going to have to go back in earlier threads and to read up on BJM again. There is so much material to remember with such a large group of people. I would dearly like to know why she and DR did not get along, and how long they had been on the outs.

My opinion (keywords there) as I don't know. But that judge that excused herself, my guess...
She is in cahoots (that was one of my mother's words, cahoots).anyway she was in cahoots with AG DeWine.... My guess he asked her to drop, to stall for more time. She said yes.
Maybe they are closer to arrests than we know. Again, it's just MO. I figure higher courts will make them release the info.
On a sidenote, I will scream from the rooftops not to let Pike County have the trial there if arrests are made. They showed us with JJ how capable they are.

I don't really see her as a weak or fragile person. Possibly manipulated by someone who she thought/thinks cared for her and her children? Yes. I'm strictly going off of feelings of her own words and actions and the description of the locals and her father calling her naive. A weak or fragile person wouldn't have gone into that trailer and raised that cover, nor went further, into FR's trailer. I know women, and men, who'd have had a total meltdown at the first trailer. Her own brother refused to go in and get the infant who he heard crying, because he didn't want to see his niece like that. How'd he know for sure that his niece was deceased? She could have been clinging to life. I think that BJM is just backward. I've known people like her and they're not what I'd call fragile but would do anything for someone they thought cared about them. Do people use them? Unfortunately, yes. Sometimes they do.

You could be right on the two people with her, but so many folks saw them there, I'd have thought their names would have leaked out by now. Their names are likely out there in the "T" world but I try to steer clear of that place.

I have a CNN transcript where Dewine said, on the 24th of April, that "someone out there knows something" No matter how insignificant they think that it is, they should still call in their tip. Your comment about Reader sounds familiar but I don't have a link.

The preacher could be, what I'd call, respectfully, a bit over zealous, but, being from this region, I'm used to that. I don't necessarily agree with everything that they do/say, but, I overlook it. It's just normal to me. I think he means well. Not all of them are quite as outspoken as him. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, and I'm not putting down, or against, the evangelical religions. They just get a bit more personal, and outspoken, sometimes (in my experience). :rolleyes:

I think you are right on BJM. I retract my comment about BJM being weak or fragile.

I believe it was day one or two when Cha4lie was at the church talking to the family. I will check later tonite for a link.

Thanks. Through our 24 threads we covered every angle of this case and I would like to cover this angle as well within TOS.

I just want to a clarify a previous comment I made. When I said "zealous nut" I was not referring to anyone in particular.

I was referring to someone who would act violently based on his own extreme interpretation of a preaching. I didn't mean the preacher was responsible.

OK, I'm stupid! Where is Montgomery Co, Ohio?

I just want to a clarify a previous comment I made. When I said "zealous nut" I was not referring to anyone in particular.

I was referring to someone who would act violently based on his own extreme interpretation of a preaching. I didn't mean the preacher was responsible.

I don't think he would have scapegoated the Rhodens, by personally naming them, from the pulpit, when they were living. He seems to be using the opportunity of the limelight to preach on what happens when one leads a life of sin (so to speak). However, if someone's kin got hurt, or worse, as a result of the Rhoden's lifestyle, I can see someone reacting violently as a result. "If there is harm, then you shall pay life for life." ~ Exodus 21:23

My dad has 1 child and he would probably have to take a minute to figure out my exact age.

BBM
I thought it shed more light on BJM too. BJM does have children. One born in 1998, and one born in 2002. She's never been married. She can drive, and she and her children have lived on their own. One of her FB profiles stated she worked at McD's. I don't think she's retarded, probably just backward. Her dad also said she had a "big heart", which I took, along with the author's statement that "she worked for friendship", to mean that she would help folks out, for free, maybe to her detriment. I've often wondered about the two friends there that morning too. They've flown under the radar as far as being mentioned publicly. Why? As for LM not remembering her age, idk, most folks know their child's age no matter how immature that they seem. I could see him thinking a bit, or giving a sibling's age, if it were a family of twelve, but there were only four of them. Some folks don't take much stock in birthdays though.

I don't think he would have scapegoated the Rhodens, by personally naming them, from the pulpit, when they were living. He seems to be using the opportunity of the limelight to preach on what happens when one leads a life of sin (so to speak). However, if someone's kin got hurt, or worse, as a result of the Rhoden's lifestyle, I can see someone reacting violently as a result. "If there is harm, then you shall pay life for life." ~ Exodus 21:23

I dont think so either. But I think the Rhodens might have broken one of the 10 commandments. Some people don't take this lightly....

Yeah, but millions break at least one of the 10 commandments everyday and aren't murdered for it.

I dont think so either. But I think the Rhodens might have broken one of the 10 commandments. Some people don't take this lightly....

I don't think this has ANY thing to do with the murders... it just dawned on me that none of them were married.

Yeah, but millions break at least one of the 10 commandments everyday and aren't murdered for it.

I know. I must have broken at least one myself.

Maybe Fulton is right in saying it's a "message" to be heard far and wide. it seems also that Reader agrees they could do it again.

“Because if they’ve done it once, they’re not going to stop. They’ll do it again … They’ve sent a message,” Fulton said. “No doubt that message has went far and wide.”

*http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...shootings-pastor-says/uhdppZNNb4say1JMpcT6zH/

I agree, the Pastor is just riding the story like politicians do. But if you ride the story too much, then you become the story. If he wanted to get media attention, he sure got mine.

I'll stop here with the Pastor. But I couldn't help it. He is, after Reader and Dewine, one of the most quoted persons in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26