OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 gunshot wounds? Sounds like overkill to me. Would a professional assassin need 9 bullets?

I agree:
:angel::cow:

I wonder if that was the target. Although it seems to me if you are going to retaliate by killing someone's whole family you would leave the target alive . Otherwise what's the point? They won't know what happened

Ok, looking at all these gunshots, I didn't add but estimate around 30 gunshots.. That is a lot even in the country, for no one to notice.

Anybody know the type of gun?, if small caliber the victim with the 9 GSWs may have still been alive after several GSWs and the perps lost it and fired more rounds into the victim to make sure he was dead?

"Gary Rhoden's brother, Jamie Rhoden, said he had never heard of anyone in the family growing marijuana. "Today is the first day I've heard of that," he told NBC News. "It doesn't make a difference. That doesn't change what happened."

This would also be KR and CRsr's brother, right? Just not in touch with the family? Didn't realize his brothers were growing pot? It seems suspicious to me that all this family is coming out and saying they had never known about 200 plants growing. JMO.

Apparently Leonard believes that Bobby first went to Dana's house and then to CRsr's house, at which point she called 911. So why does he think that? That must be why LE is questioning Bobby's story, that CR's was the first place she went. Also, were the two pits and wolfy dog Dana's dogs? so confused....JMO

BM's stories seem like they are getting all mixed up JMO. And the only 911 call we know of placed by her was for GR and CRsr?

"Gary Rhoden's brother, Jamie Rhoden, said he had never heard of anyone in the family growing marijuana. "Today is the first day I've heard of that," he told NBC News. "It doesn't make a difference. That doesn't change what happened."

This would also be KR and CRsr's brother, right? Just not in touch with the family? Didn't realize his brothers were growing pot? It seems suspicious to me that all this family is coming out and saying they had never known about 200 plants growing. JMO.

They could be saying this publicly to not be targets. I don't smoke and I know where several grow farms are in the county here. I also know the houses near mine that are drug houses.

According to Leonard Manley, when Bobby Jo showed up last Friday morning, the front door was locked and the dogs were nowhere to be found. There were at least two pit bulls, a "wolf-dog" and "coon dogs" that lived with his family members. Manley questioned why the killer or killers didn't shoot the dogs, which he described as fierce.
Leonard: Well, let's put it this way, it's really possible and you know whoever done it knew the family,cause there was two dogs there that would eat you up. I ain't gonna say no more.

Coon dogs are expensive, used for hunting saw photos of Frankie with the coon dog. Pit's are expensive also, used by dealers and dog fighting, plus people have them as pets and protection. Alot of money in breeding dogs, also. So you have pot which really isn't a major operation, but still money, possible cockfighting, roosters are very expensive, could there be dogfighting also? Some shady characters are involved with fighting animals. These are done in secret, because they're illegal. I don't think Leonard should've mentioned the dogs were gone, because LE hasn't mentioned it and that could be something they were investigating. I'm just throwing this out there, because of the dogs being missing and LE not saying it.

According to Leonard Manley, when Bobby Jo showed up last Friday morning, the front door was locked and the dogs were nowhere to be found. There were at least two pit bulls, a "wolf-dog" and "coon dogs" that lived with his family members. Manley questioned why the killer or killers didn't shoot the dogs, which he described as fierce.
Leonard: Well, let's put it this way, it's really possible and you know whoever done it knew the family,cause there was two dogs there that would eat you up. I ain't gonna say no more.

Coon dogs are expensive, used for hunting saw photos of Frankie with the coon dog. Pit's are expensive also, used by dealers and dog fighting, plus people have them as pets and protection. Alot of money in breeding dogs, also. So you have pot which really isn't a major operation, but still money, possible cockfighting, roosters are very expensive, could there be dogfighting also? Some shady characters are involved with fighting animals. These are done in secret, because they're illegal. I don't think Leonard should've mentioned the dogs were gone, because LE hasn't mentioned it and that could be something they were investigating. I'm just throwing this out there, because of the dogs being missing and LE not saying it.

They also seemed to breed some of the dogs and sell them. I saw posts for pits for sell by some of them.

Ok now that sounds a little less like a bullet to the head. I could see some rage in that scenario. 5 GSW? 9 GSW??

I'm wondering if some of the victims awoke and were running or fighting back--which would attract more gsw than a simple one to kill and one to make certain. Thinking also about the 911 call--blood all over the house, look like he was beaten and drug.

Does LE need a search warrant for a crime scene when there are dead bodies involved? Can they go in, but not search the house?

Early Friday morning at one of the very first press conferences, A sheriff from a nearby county (Ross(?)) was the spokesperson to the press. In his statement, he said that they were waiting on BCI crime scene investigators AND search warrants.

I would suspect that the first officers on scene went in, surveyed the scene, rescued the babies (if Bobbie and brother didn't already have them out of the houses by the time LEO arrived...) and backed out to maintain the sterility of the scene.

Just MOO.

32 gunshot wounds but only 18 items of evidence?!? WTH!

Bullets/fragments remaining in the bodies would be counted separatedly as they are not sent to the lab until after an autopsy.

Just looking at a graph of the relationships between the victims and if you take Gary and Kenneth out of the picture it does look as though it was aimed at just Dana, Chris Sr and the their children. I mean if driving 6mls to kill Chris jnr why not any other Rhoden members?, sure there must have been more Rhodens in the immediate area?. Did Hannah Gilley have a good relationship with her side of the family?.

Yes. I noticed that as well, or at the very least, someone quite upset with CRsr and wanting to wipe out his whole family. Especially is LM and BM live nearby, doesn't seem directed at DR more than CRsr. JMO.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nth-murders-denies-family-involved-drugs.html

(repost from thread #2)

That last sentence "It's going to be on my conscience..." sounds like an admission of guilt or responsibility.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/on one's conscience
But perhaps he did not mean it that way.

Also, this statement gives me the feeling of a "tit for tat" - a crime and a retaliation for that crime.

Wow!! This combined with "we don't have revenge in our hearts" --- WOW. Keep talking, Grandpa.

Gary lived in Kentucky, and if Jamie is his brother that would be Chris and Kenneth's cousin.

9 shots?? Maybe that person was being tortured with a shot at a time to give them information.

9 gunshot wounds? Sounds like overkill to me. Would a professional assassin need 9 bullets?

I agree:
:angel::cow:

Might not have needed 9, might have just been that angry. Maybe shooting for torture purposes. We don't know.

Ok, looking at all these gunshots, I didn't add but estimate around 30 gunshots.. That is a lot even in the country, for no one to notice.

Late at night, in houses, people sleeping, potential of silencers, I still stand by that SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING. But they may be scared.

I'm now confused about the one that was away from the main scene..which one was that? It was the brother if Chris I believe, I know he had a nephew that lived close with the name Rhoden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11