OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question I keep asking myself is why would a SWAT team suit up to search the crime scenes & the surrounding woods?

I wouldn't go into the woods in Pike county without as much firepower as I could carry. Never know what you may run into out there.

I could see her feeding the animals especially if they were animals used for fighting because they are just a profit and they wouldn't have any interest in thwm otherwise except making sure they were feed regularly.

I am already losing interest in this story. No way cartels were involved. These people were dirty all the way around and they simply pissed off the wrong folks; probably ripped them off. They were cocky enough to think that they could do whatever the hell they wanted and as long as they stuck together they were untouchable. I think that LE already knows who did it.

In a nutshell I agree with this but it is one badass group of people to carry out a massacre of this proportion and if LE has any whiff of who did it I hope an arrest is made very soon.

I am already losing interest in this story. No way cartels were involved. These people were dirty all the way around and they simply pissed off the wrong folks; probably ripped them off. They were cocky enough to think that they could do whatever the hell they wanted and as long as they stuck together they were untouchable. I think that LE already knows who did it.

Whether cartel or other rival, I think they were taken out for "business" reasons or large sums of money reasons. Or both. It could really have been that they crossed the wrong people. That rings true to me. Question is only who it was.

I could see her feeding the animals especially if they were animals used for fighting because they are just a profit and they wouldn't have any interest in thwm otherwise except making sure they were feed regularly.

It was also said she cleaned house for Chris Sr. She has a lot of ties to the Rhodens also for some reason. Dana just moved to the land recently and Bobby was specially mentioned on Clarence Rhoden's (father of Chris Sr). She seemed to have some strong ties with her ex-brother-in-law.

Not that I think this is a murder-suicide. But, if it was, couldn't it have happened that Bobby found the gun and took it to dispose of it or something? Maybe she wanted to protect someone, like her sister? It's bad enough to have 8 family members die, but, to have it splashed all over the news that someone in the family was the murderer could make it even worse? It might be better family reputation-wise to have the world think they were victims of a cartel, gang, etc?

Mind you, I think it would be unusual for a woman to be a mass shooter in this situation. It's pretty rare overall, but, you don't think about a woman murdering 7 family members, including her own kids and leaving her grandkids mother/fatherless. It could be another family member aside from Dana. I just figured IF Bobby would cover for anyone, it most likely would be her sister. But, realistically, depending how close the family was, she could cover for anyone of 8, no matter who it was.

I still don't think it was a murder-suicide. But, I could see with the single-wound person that it could be. So, maybe that's why the police came looking for her in the middle of the night?

Thank you..

OK that speaks of more than getting things together for me. I know family would be first suspects.

This is what caused our speculation with finding the bodies and 911. It makes you wonder of Bobby didn't tell them they went into all the houses and they found she did and that prompted this line of questioning at 3 AM.

Also they said they knew she got there earlier, maybe they looked at trail cams. Supposedly Bobby went at 7 am every day, but maybe she went earlier to turn on lights for the plants and didn't want to tell the cops about knowing about the plants.

It just seemed like something prompted an aggressive middle of the night interview of a family member of several victims. I just wonder what prompted that.

Especially when they are all denying knowledge of the plants. Can't say I blame them.

It is "related" to this larger business...

http://www.allusbiz.com/adams-county-reginal-medical-peebles-oh-45660.html

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm curious when searching under "Adams Health Solutions" or "Adams County Reginal (strange spelling) Medical" that it says similar businesses are: Staff Hillcrest Rehabilitation Center and Northern Kentucky Behavioral Health - all four are listed in Peebles with a zip code of 45660 - all appear to have opened between 2009 and 2011 - are there any connections here? My suspicious mind is at work again ... JMHO and curiosity ...

Under one of the pictures of the Daily Mail article, it says Kenneth had "dollars bills strewn from his knees to his feet".

Also interesting if true..

'When I dialed 911 after finding him, the police couldn't go in because Brownie was barking so angry at them.

'They asked me to get him and calm him down and that to me means that the killer knew Kenneth and knew his dog, otherwise he would have barked a lot or attacked him.

Also interesting if true..

'When I dialed 911 after finding him, the police couldn't go in because Brownie was barking so angry at them.

'They asked me to get him and calm him down and that to me means that the killer knew Kenneth and knew his dog, otherwise he would have barked a lot or attacked him.

One more thing that rules out this being connected to the road rage scenario for me.

This is my first post. This case has me intrigued. With the number of gunshots revealed, I no longer think this was as professional as LE made it out to be. I am not even sure the shooter/s were very good shots. I think the shooter/s were someone the family knew....maybe even family. And with family members being in the homes before calling 911, how do we know they didn't remove something. We have heard about the marijuana but perhaps there were bigger drugs removed before authorities were called.

The second 911 call hours later bothered me from the get-go. Kenneth was the only one supposedly shot while alone. What prompted the cousin to check on him hours later? Did he go around checking on other family members? And why did he wait so long? He seemed really calm on the 911. Could the murderer be hiding in plain sight? Could he and Kenneth be who they are looking for and after killing everyone else, they went back to Kenneth's house and the cousin double crossed Kenneth and shot him too? Then he called 911 and looked like an innocent, concerned family member.

I think ink this family knows a lot they aren't saying. What was Leonard threatening to reveal if they didn't return his son's truck?

One more thing that rules out this being connected to the road rage scenario for me.

I could get past my next door neighbors pit bull, you couldn't.. So, if true, that is again speaking of someone they know. Could a family member be acting now like they are worried for themselves? It might be comfortable to hide in plain sight like that.

This is my first post. This case has me intrigued. With the number of gunshots revealed, I no longer think this was as professional as LE made it out to be. I am not even sure the shooter/s were very good shots. I think the shooter/s were someone the family knew....maybe even family. And with family members being in the homes before calling 911, how do we know they didn't remove something. We have heard about the marijuana but perhaps there were bigger drugs removed before authorities were called.

The second 911 call hours later bothered me from the get-go. Kenneth was the only one supposedly shot while alone. What prompted the cousin to check on him hours later? Did he go around checking on other family members? And why did he wait so long? He seemed really calm on the 911. Could the murderer be hiding in plain sight? Could he and Kenneth be who they are looking for and after killing everyone else, they went back to Kenneth's house and the cousin double crossed Kenneth and shot him too? Then he called 911 and looked like an innocent, concerned family member.

I think ink this family knows a lot they aren't saying. What was Leonard threatening to reveal if they didn't return his son's truck?

The daily mail article that was posted gives the story of the one that found Kenneth and why he went looking for him.

Daily Mail can be hit or miss, so don't take it as you would from CNN.

Let me just say that my grandmother sold the property next to her youngest son and his wife and child. My grandmothers other son lives 7 miles from this location, if my grandmother and her son and family next door were found dead I would NOT think that my uncle 7 miles away would be dead as well. jmo

The LE probably love Donald and Leonard.
His story is interesting. Especially about the dog, money, and only having one gun shot wound.

While it is interesting that only 1 victim had one GSW which would suggest a murder suicide, I don't think it was. I'm pretty sure they would know that by now and would have released the information, if nothing else to put the community at ease. The autopsy would have shown if any of the GSWs were self inflicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11