OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you on the treatment of the Manleys, yes they are being hounded in this case. But why? Are local LE's being unjust with them, because of past encounter's with them, or because they lied about something the day of the murders, I mean when they wake you up at 3am there eager for something they need answers to. But the thing is BCI is involved in the case and as far as I know have nothing personal againest the Manley's. That's what keeps me from ruling them out of these investigation all together. Maybe LE/BCI have finally gotten what they needed from the Manley's and are leaving them alone now. We don't know.

One of the articles (I admit I don't remember which one) said that the reason LM did not attend the 2 year memorial was because he was home making sure no BCI agents came on his property.

Betty, with all due respect no one is saying the Manley's are Killers , I am saying they knew more than they told the LE/BCI investigators in the beginning. They were pursued by investigators for a reason. Maybe that reason has been taken care of now, who knows? We haven't received any info to know if their still being investigated right now.

The thought has crossed my mind that BJM lied about what time she found the bodies. I think she stalled long enough to call LM to maybe take something from the homes that she or he wanted.

Like I say it just crossed my mind at times and in no way am I saying LM is the killer. My entire sympathy is with him, his wife, GR and HHG's parents. I just think it is why LE because suspicious of her from the beginning.

JMO

I am one of those that do think the W's did this. JW specifically with help from mom or dad or brother. I think it boils down to HR broke away from him, he killed her and every one close to her. Just some more pond scum that thinks some little girl is his punching bag.

ETA I am still so angry over the two girls Ashley Freeman and Lauria Bible and the fact that two PI's were ignored and those two girls could have been rescued alive.

I'm PO'd about that as well. It doesn't even feel like justice after so long and 2 of the perps are dead. 12 people and the PI that had the polaroids all knew!

Here's what I've kinda come to based on piecing screenshots together, that I saved.

First pic I have of HMR/JW, on his timeline, is 6/2011. They look like normal happy kids.
They went deer hunting together, later on in the year, and she killed her first deer, again, seemed to be a happy pic, w/them, and her deer.

July, her parents allowed her to go on vacation to fla, with the Ws. It appears that they went wild boar hunting.

October 2012 shows they got engaged.

Nov. 2013, HMR posts a status, Got Married. She comments below it, that they didn't, really, but they may as well be. This is she and JW.

S arrived some time in mid year as there's a photo of her, on HMR's timeline, in August 2014, and S is holding her head up really well. A pastor, from a church, in Camp Creek, comments on the pic, and says that he's missed her,
and was wondering what had happened to her. He was glad she stopped by last week (which would have been late July, 2014). I think that she'd not been because of recouping from having S and/or maybe not wanting to go once she was showing. Just speculation on my part. He posted on another pic, and said he'd been praying for her family. She said she'd try to come back. He expressed that she had become part of the church family, and would be looking for "all of you". She said she'd talk to him soon, hopefully. (Note, this pastor's timeline went to a blank slate, as of March 30 of 2016 until Dec. 5, 2016).

Oct 2015, HMR profile states she's in a relationship. I believe that to be CH, because, she sent CG a pic of the ultrasound, that was taken on 9/21/2015. CG said that they had already parted ways when he got the pic.

Based on her ultrasound, her likely dates of conception, were August 3rd-11 of 2015. This leads me to believe that that CG was a rebound relationship, and that the third person probably was as well.

I think that she and JW started breaking up, around the middle, or end, of July, based on her FB posts, and the dates she became pregnant, and the 50/50 chance that JW could have been K's father. Then she seemed to move on, to a relationship with CH.

March/April 2016, She is definitely in a relationship with CH.

One other note; DR posted on her own FB, on March 18, 2016, a meme that said "Love you more", and posted atop, "life is good <3 u C.D.R." I just don't think she saw this coming. Whatever this was, I don't think that they saw it as leading to their murders.

Thank you, one other thing to add to your timeline. Hanna had a lot of social media accounts. She had a second facebook account, but all that's on it is the announcement about her new relationship with Charle G. There's a photo of them and the date of July 30, 2015. They look happy and she's kissing him on the cheek. But that is all that's on the account besides friends. So JW 2011-sometime in July 2015. CG July 2015- late Sept early Oct? Then CH Oct 2015- April 2016. Boy that girl moved fast! Not a put down, but jees! Kids!

Please know I am not accusing the M's of murdering their family. I do think they could have sympathized with JW's desire to have sole custody of his daughter, S. I am curious as to why JM chose to park so far away from DR's home. I'm sure this has been discussed. I don't understand why he wouldn't have driven as close to the home as he could knowing that other family members had been murdered. Did he suspect that his vehicle could be included as part of the crime scene and impounded and he wanted to park out of that boundary? But, at the end of the day, LE still got that truck.

Yet another reason why I suspect him, sorry Betty not trying to start things. It was the way he handled himself that morning and the truck, him walking away from a crying baby, and the lack of information we have about what actually happened when he found them.

Ever time I respond to a post, I lose the thanks button on here. Anybody else experiencing that?

The thought has crossed my mind that BJM lied about what time she found the bodies. I think she stalled long enough to call LM to maybe take something from the homes that she or he wanted.

Like I say it just crossed my mind at times and in no way am I saying LM is the killer. My entire sympathy is with him, his wife, GR and HHG's parents. I just think it is why LE because suspicious of her from the beginning.

JMO

I have had the same thoughts. I remember on a news cast the LE/BCI guy looking in the bed of JM's truck, it looked like he was searching for something.

I'm PO'd about that as well. It doesn't even feel like justice after so long and 2 of the perps are dead. 12 people and the PI that had the polaroids all knew!

O/T
The only one out of the whole bunch that deserves a pass is the PI. He reported what he found and tried to get LE to process the car.

All the rest, including the former sheriff, former BCI agent who blew off the PI, and former FBI agent who refused to investigate what the PI's found should be charged. The 12 who knew with accessory after the fact and the LE with negligence. Throw the book at all of those who saw those pictures and said nothing. In my opinion the BF of the other girl who was supposed to stay the night at the Freeman's had prior knowledge and that's why he made sure his GF wasn't there.

JMO
JMO

Thank you, one other thing to add to your timeline. Hanna had a lot of social media accounts. She had a second facebook account, but all that's on it is the announcement about her new relationship with Charle G. There's a photo of them and the date of July 30, 2015. They look happy and she's kissing him on the cheek. But that is all that's on the account besides friends. So JW 2011-sometime in July 2015. CG July 2015- late Sept early Oct? Then CH Oct 2015- April 2016. Boy that girl moved fast! Not a put down, but jees! Kids!

BBM
Thanks! I forgot about CG's screens! I don't think they were together further than the end of September though. Probably closer to late August, early September, however, thanks to you, I need to update their official date, of seeing each other, as at least, May 4th, 2015 per CG's timeline.

She was eight weeks pregnant at the time of the ultrasound, dated 9/21/2015. So they were seeing each other, at least, through the first two weeks of August. He posted the pic of the ultrasound, on his FB, on 10/3/2015 and it's still there.

G and HMR had stopped seeing each other for about a month when she discovered she was pregnant using a store-bought test in the bathroom stall of a Wal-Mart.

So, maybe she and CG were beginning to break off, around that time in August, and she rebounded to her old bf, the father of her first child... Wouldn't be the first time that familiarity draws someone back.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/ne...s-all-weve-got-left-just-those-kids/85231530/

Ever time I respond to a post, I lose the thanks button on here. Anybody else experiencing that?

I can't hardly use that TapTalk. TapTalk never goes well for me, but so far, on my laptop, except the day it kept repeating my same post over and over, it's been doing okay for me.

Please know I am not accusing the M's of murdering their family. I do think they could have sympathized with JW's desire to have sole custody of his daughter, S. I am curious as to why JM chose to park so far away from DR's home. I'm sure this has been discussed. I don't understand why he wouldn't have driven as close to the home as he could knowing that other family members had been murdered. Did he suspect that his vehicle could be included as part of the crime scene and impounded and he wanted to park out of that boundary? But, at the end of the day, LE still got that truck.

I noticed how far the truck was from the home as well, with the truck being parked to the side of the end of the driveway and I wondered why. However, it could be possible that he did initially drive up the driveway, closer to the door and when he discovered Dana, he got back in his truck to be at the end of the driveway to flag down the cops. OR LE could have had him move his truck once they arrived. We just really don’t know that the location of the truck in that pic is the exact location of where he parked when he arrived at Dana’s. There’s a time lapse between the discovery of the bodies and the helicopters over head. A lot could happen in that time gap with vehicle movement.

Well this is just my opinion. My speculations are the the friend LM refers to may be JW or W family. Again JMO, maybe it was used to transport a 4 wheeler that the W's also owned, but it was sold (4 wheeler) after the murders. My thoughts have always been they (the killers) came in the back way to get to the properties, by using the rail-road tracks (around W's property) or the electric lines that ran through the properties (state keeps those clean of brush). I think that's one of the reasons KR was killed. I think they started there. I also remember that when LE/BCI raided the W property there was a picture or on media of 2 red 4 wheeler's on a trailer, being hauled by LE, Speculation at the time was LE/BCI were using them to check the property. But maybe not.

I’m trying to find a way to search that vin listed on the arrest warrant to see if there’s possibly a vehicle ownership history. There’s gotta be a way to track down who’s name that truck was in before it went into JM’a name along with dates etc.

I am one of those that do think the W's did this. JW specifically with help from mom or dad or brother. I think it boils down to HR broke away from him, he killed her and every one close to her. Just some more pond scum that thinks some little girl is his punching bag.

ETA I am still so angry over the two girls Ashley Freeman and Lauria Bible and the fact that two PI's were ignored and those two girls could have been rescued alive.

The only reason I struggle with this is why Kenneth though? And why leave LM unharmed-the one who’s given more info than LE has. It doesn’t make sense or fit that KR was murdered 7 ish miles away. IMO, LM would have been more of a threat to the W’s than KR was when theorizing that custody was the motive. Don’t get me wrong, I’m thankful that no one else was harmed and LM wasn’t murdered along with his 8 family members. I just don’t understand KR’s murder. His murder is and has been, since the beginning, one of the oddest pieces to this puzzle.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b9rucq90uchxout/1GCGK24R1VZ224622-Report.pdf?dl=0

So, it’s next to impossible to find the previous owner of the red truck BUT we can see mileage history. Mileage history gives us basically the dates the vehicle was retitled in a new owners name. When one transfers a title, mileage is always documented, thus we know when this vehicle was transferred from person to person by the mileage report. Notice the mileage history on my link. This truck was put into someone’s name on 2/24/16-almost exactly 2 months before the murders and was then put in JM’s name in 3/2017 when there’s another new mileage documented.

I noticed how far the truck was from the home as well, with the truck being parked to the side of the end of the driveway and I wondered why. However, it could be possible that he did initially drive up the driveway, closer to the door and when he discovered Dana, he got back in his truck to be at the end of the driveway to flag down the cops. OR LE could have had him move his truck once they arrived. We just really don&#8217;t know that the location of the truck in that pic is the exact location of where he parked when he arrived at Dana&#8217;s. There&#8217;s a time lapse between the discovery of the bodies and the helicopters over head. A lot could happen in that time gap with vehicle movement.

I don't know that they'd have him move it due to discovery, evidence, etc... however, after they took pics and such, they may have had him move it, in order to get the ambulance next to the home, to move the bodies. Unlike some other crime scenes, we've seen them bring nothing, zip, out of those homes.

I did run across a little bit of info on why they may have taken the trailers though. Trailers are mobile, obviously. After crime scenes are thoroughly processed, all pics, room measurements, scanning for fibers, etc... is completed, and the homes are released back to the owners, if LE needs to go back to the homes for some reason, then they will need to obtain a search warrant. Obtaining one, after they've processed the scene, is not all that easy sometimes. However, if you put the homes into evidence, then you don't have to worry about missing anything. This is a very small LED, and one that has never dealt with anything like this. I think they were taking every precaution that they could think of, to ensure that they didn't miss anything. I do believe they want this solved. It took years to solve one in a little community where my kin lives. It all hinged on a tiny amount of dna left at the scene. There were even folks who lived, but, they were young and scared and claimed to have seen nothing. Idk if they blanked it out, or were just too afraid to talk. Rewards, billboards, pleas from the family, nothing worked, until one of the assailants got caught at a burglary, and his dna was entered into the database. It hit, and he spilled his guts. Everyone thought the case was cold and that LE had given up. They hadn't, they just had so little to work with. No witnesses, no video, it was very rural, at night, and the folks who did it apparently had not been arrested before b/c there were no prints or dna that hit, or anything like that. The assailants were pretty young too. One under the age of 18 iirc. So, it could take awhile. That was two murders, at one home, with a couple folks who actually lived, and it all hinged on that main piece of evidence, that they actually found on a piece of cloth, in the yard.

I can't hardly use that TapTalk. TapTalk never goes well for me, but so far, on my laptop, except the day it kept repeating my same post over and over, it's been doing okay for me.

I'm using a laptop to! LOL!

The only reason I struggle with this is why Kenneth though? And why leave LM unharmed-the one who&#8217;s given more info than LE has. It doesn&#8217;t make sense or fit that KR was murdered 7 ish miles away. IMO, LM would have been more of a threat to the W&#8217;s than KR was when theorizing that custody was the motive. Don&#8217;t get me wrong, I&#8217;m thankful that no one else was harmed and LM wasn&#8217;t murdered along with his 8 family members. I just don&#8217;t understand KR&#8217;s murder. His murder is and has been, since the beginning, one of the oddest pieces to this puzzle.

Could be a number of things. One that I mentioned earlier (then going by his property a back way in) to avoid UHR. He could have been a casulty like poor HHG. Would have figured out who done it by knowing what was going on in the family. Or part of the "staging" to through off officials, could be reason for just one shot.

I don't know that they'd have him move it due to discovery, evidence, etc... however, after they took pics and such, they may have had him move it, in order to get the ambulance next to the home, to move the bodies. Unlike some other crime scenes, we've seen them bring nothing, zip, out of those homes.

I did run across a little bit of info on why they may have taken the trailers though. Trailers are mobile, obviously. After crime scenes are thoroughly processed, all pics, room measurements, scanning for fibers, etc... is completed, and the homes are released back to the owners, if LE needs to go back to the homes for some reason, then they will need to obtain a search warrant. Obtaining one, after they've processed the scene, is not all that easy sometimes. However, if you put the homes into evidence, then you don't have to worry about missing anything. This is a very small LED, and one that has never dealt with anything like this. I think they were taking every precaution that they could think of, to ensure that they didn't miss anything. I do believe they want this solved. It took years to solve one in a little community where my kin lives. It all hinged on a tiny amount of dna left at the scene. There were even folks who lived, but, they were young and scared and claimed to have seen nothing. Idk if they blanked it out, or were just too afraid to talk. Rewards, billboards, pleas from the family, nothing worked, until one of the assailants got caught at a burglary, and his dna was entered into the database. It hit, and he spilled his guts. Everyone thought the case was cold and that LE had given up. They hadn't, they just had so little to work with. No witnesses, no video, it was very rural, at night, and the folks who did it apparently had not been arrested before b/c there were no prints or dna that hit, or anything like that. The assailants were pretty young too. One under the age of 18 iirc. So, it could take awhile. That was two murders, at one home, with a couple folks who actually lived, and it all hinged on that main piece of evidence, that they actually found on a piece of cloth, in the yard.

You know Betty brought up that they have DNA. And the AG mentioned it to. If they had the Manley's or the W's, they would have arrested them by now. I don't agree with professional killers, unless RRL and her husband was involved, I guess if your part of a bad motorcycle club, you could be considered professional, maybe? I think there were plenty of nasty people around who had it in for the Rhoden's and had their own reasons for wanting them dead. Pay off could have been drugs/mj that was there, or money and valuables that CRsr and KR would have had or just plain old revenge of some kind. It has been assumed that the Rhoden's could have been robbed.
The W's had just sold that property, I don't know how long property stays in escrow. They were selling off a lot of their things, down to the animals. They could have sold the property on a land contract which is popular around there. JW had to put up a go-fund-me page to help with costs about custody of Sophia. And they would have his DNA from the tests he did to determine if little K was his. So who's DNA was found? I think DR, CRsr, GR, HHG, and FR could have put up a fight and had the killers DNA under their fingernails.
I don't know if the elders would have let JW's family have the money to hire professionals, would they want to risk their reputations on a murder for hire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname