UNSOLVED Oh - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know for certain whether the W family is living in Nikiski? If so, are they living at that group's compound?

I do not know for fact. I only know what I came across a couple months ago in conversation with B’s aunt but here, UNSOLVED - Oh - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #33 I said I believed they were in Nikiski and Charlie replied saying they were never really in Kenai.

Looking farther back to the last thread, it looks like Charlie shared with the forum that the W’s moved to Nikiski.

OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #32

Yes they are. Big plot of protected very isolated property. And rarely seen.

This Brad Conklin fella says he met them;

Wanted Ohio family may be hiding in Alaska

Charlie, in this post you said you knew the house they lived in. Would you mind clarifying if it was a house On the big plot of protected very isolated land you described in Nikiski?

I appreciate your insight very much.
OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #32

That’s when they first moved. They moved again.

Did they all move en masse? Two additional times, after they got there? When AW was looking for the first place it did seem temporary. Some places she queried seemed like she was just looking for somewhere to land and get established, or until the boys could get established, and find somewhere for themselves.

Norman Olson - Wikipedia
In 2004, Olson purchased 22 acres (89,000 m2) near Nikiski, Alaska, on the Kenai Peninsula, where he and Southwell moved with their families. Upon moving to Nikiski, Olson and Southwell established the Alaska Citizens Militia

Does anyone remember Sheriff Readers comment that this was bigger than a few MJ grow ops or a few stolen cars? We all tried to figure out what he could mean by that. We guessed a lot of things, like drug trafficking (me) but never really settled on an answer.

I wonder if an operating militia in Pike and surrounding counties would be considered bigger?

Also I found this on
Active Antigovernment Groups in the United States | Southern Poverty Law Center
Cowboys Motorcycle Club CFFC*
Statewide

Has anyone ever heard of this group. I ask because there was a picture of KR on a motorcycle, not that I am saying he belonged to any such group.

JMO

Did they all move en masse? Two additional times, after they got there? When AW was looking for the first place it did seem temporary. Some places she queried seemed like she was just looking for somewhere to land and get established, or until the boys could get established, and find somewhere for themselves.

Yes. Much more isolated around their church friends

Norman Olson - Wikipedia
In 2004, Olson purchased 22 acres (89,000 m2) near Nikiski, Alaska, on the Kenai Peninsula, where he and Southwell moved with their families. Upon moving to Nikiski, Olson and Southwell established the Alaska Citizens Militia

Does anyone remember Sheriff Readers comment that this was bigger than a few MJ grow ops or a few stolen cars? We all tried to figure out what he could mean by that. We guessed a lot of things, like drug trafficking (me) but never really settled on an answer.

I wonder if an operating militia in Pike and surrounding counties would be considered bigger?

Also I found this on
Active Antigovernment Groups in the United States | Southern Poverty Law Center
Cowboys Motorcycle Club CFFC*
Statewide

Has anyone ever heard of this group. I ask because there was a picture of KR on a motorcycle, not that I am saying he belonged to any such group.

JMO

It's interesting, though I'm not sure yet if there's a connection. So far it's just speculation. I haven't found anything online to connect these groups. I hope this isn't coming from some conspiracy theory site.

It's interesting, though I'm not sure yet if there's a connection. So far it's just speculation. I haven't found anything online to connect these groups. I hope this isn't coming from some conspiracy theory site.
It’s not. It started right here as far as I know. But I’m with ya...it’s only speculation

Speculation is that their church is part of the Militia group. There are some of these groups who mix their brand of "religion" with militia activities.

Which church(es) are being "speculated" to have militia groups as members? The churches that have been spoken about in the media, are not isolated, imo. That's why I asked if they switched to another church.

Which church(es) are being "speculated" to have militia groups as members? The churches that have been spoken about in the media, are not isolated, imo. That's why I asked if they switched to another church.

They’re isolated in terms of membership. In terms of being ultra right, in terms of what they actually worship. In terms of beliefs. Yes very isolated.

I am pretty much lost at this point.

Norm Olsen is a Baptist minister. That's common knowledge and he even testified to it in the Senate hearings held in the 90's after the Murrah building.

There is no proof the W's are members of any militia group.

Actually we only know they attended a church in AK because the pastor of that church said they did and we assumed they joined it.

There is no proof there is a militia group operating in Pike or surrounding counties. (I said IF there was it could answer why no one is willing to talk since people are generally terrified of those wing nuts.)

There is no proof KR might have belonged to that militia/motorcycle club I named in a prior post. I only asked because it is said to be statewide in Ohio and there was a picture of KR on a motorcycle. I was wondering if anyone around the Ohio area knew or have heard of them.

And the Southern Poverty Law Center is a mainstream organization that tracks anti government groups among other things.

JMO

I don't think there is a connection between Norm Olsen and that militia/motorcycle club I mentioned. I only mentioned it because of the picture of KR on a motorcycle and the group is statewide in Ohio.

Let me be clear. An operating militia in Pike county is pure speculation on my part and I do not have a shred of proof to back it up.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member