OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
They all sold cars and all kinds of stuff. They were all very active on pages that were buy/sell pages. Those posts are hard to find in searching now since their names come up so much in a FB search.
On FB -I just enetered Dana Lynn Rhoden and hit enter then scroll and lots of posts show up from her. I didn't realize how much will show up! Wow.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I find it interesting the cousin said it was 1000 dollars, who would count money laying on your dead relative you just found...and as tight lipped as the police are being and possible suspicion of family, I doubt they told him the amount
Wait does anyone know what $1,000 in $1.00 bills looks like? Imagine 20 packs of playing cards scattered everywhere.
And I agree w your question: how does he know it was 1,000 exactly?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The clamoring for more information and the stone wall put up by the AG reminds me of the process in the 2000 election. The media were clamoring for information from the sec of state and he basically said we have a process, we're going to follow that process, we'll let you know when we're done.

I also haven't really seen anything that is completely contradictory to anything he or the sheriff has said, unless you make some assumptions about the other information that's come out. Situations like this normally have lots of information flying around, and when it's all said and done you realize some of that information was completely fabricated, or started off with a tidbit of fact and morphed into something untrue.

On FB -I just enetered Dana Lynn Rhoden and hit enter then scroll and lots of posts show up from her. I didn't realize how much will show up! Wow.

Yeah her posts that were public or were made in public groups or pages will show up.

Another thought ive just had, similar happened to myself a few years ago ( i wasnt always an angel) and that is, the victims that may have struggled and been beaten, i wonder if they were actually sleeping and got a knock at the door in the early hours, they shouted 'whos that', the person at the door replies 'its me' and the victims recognized the voice so without looking out the window etc they open the door and are rushed?.

They all sold cars and all kinds of stuff. They were all very active on pages that were buy/sell pages. Those posts are hard to find in searching now since their names come up so much in a FB search.

When I lived in a rural area, county pop was less then 1600 the people (women) in that area traded/sold/bartered/and gave items away on fb, car, boats, clothes, down to baby hamsters.jmo

Love the Dispatch headline--Not a Typical Mass Murder.

<script src="https://storify.com/colsdispatch/dewine-news-conference.js?template=slideshow"></script><noscript><a href="https://storify.com/colsdispatch/dewine-news-conference" target="_blank">View "undefined" on Storify</a></noscript>

I missed the press conference. Sounds like I missed nothing. I haven't followed THAT many cases. But this one is definitely has the strangest press conferences to me so far.

IMHO, these murders were a message to LE in Pike County. Oh the tangled webs we weave when we practice to deceive.

The clamoring for more information and the stone wall put up by the AG reminds me of the process in the 2000 election. The media were clamoring for information from the sec of state and he basically said we have a process, we're going to follow that process, we'll let you know when we're done.

I also haven't really seen anything that is completely contradictory to anything he or the sheriff has said, unless you make some assumptions about the other information that's come out. Situations like this normally have lots of information flying around, and when it's all said and done you realize some of that information was completely fabricated, or started off with a tidbit of fact and morphed into something untrue.

Well I still think the sheriff did a spin on knowledge of the family legally.

The DA refused to comment on the grow operations then later did after the presser was over.

The DA said he wouldn't tell if there was forced entry and later we find out forced entry into two places.

The entire first description of the killings like it was some sophisticated scene, quickly in and out, basically single shot to most that were sleeping, he really made it seem like a fast professional hit with a crime scene with really no evidence.

Not like that at all.

Oh, I missed that. Thanks.

Ya know, there had to be a vehicle involved, to get there and leave...and it seems like the perp or perps knew the grounds and layout, so must've known the dogs, too. Maybe they stuck them in their truck or something.???? Dogs might have been happy to go for a ride.

Wait does anyone know what $1,000 in $1.00 bills looks like? Imagine 20 packs of playing cards scattered everywhere.

Yes. I'd imagine that was what it would be like. I initially thought it would be in $100 increments.

In the radio interview that the AG did w/Bill Cunningham on 700WLW, the money seemed to be the only rumor he was willing to say was untrue.

Same as my community. We have Facebook "garage sales" that are very local.

Feuds can happen at these Derbies too, it happens here at the banger racing, families fall out, drivers gang up on one driver to get him knocked out quickly, drivers hitting other drivers in the drivers door ( a big nono), i would expect the same happens at these derbies.

Do banks still use currency straps?
Still how would anyone know 900 vs 1000 @ a crime scene. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics