GUILTY OH - Reann Murphy, 9, raped & murdered, Smithville, 14 Dec 2013

I'm not positive, but this doesn't look like the entrance to the trailer park, according to google pics.

There is a white building on the map right after you pass the first trailer on the left...could this be the building in the picture?

I'm not positive, but this doesn't look like the entrance to the trailer park, according to google pics.

There is a white building on the map right after you pass the first trailer on the left...could this be the building in the picture?

I don't think 5 hours is that long for finding her in the dumpster.
They were likely checking places she could be alive first.
Very few people are found alive in dumpsters (though it HAS happened.)

This is very reminiscent of both Jorelys and Skyler.
I am betting on a neighbor/maintenance person. :twocents:

Jorelys

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156402&page=14

Skyler

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135742&page=5&highlight=skylar

And Somer :(

Wayne County Sheriff ‏@WayneSheriff 4m
Suspect arrested for murder of nine year old child. Press conference today at 2:30 pm at the Wayne County Justice Center.

Suspect arrested for murder of nine year old child. Press conference today at 2:30 pm at the Wayne County Justice Center.

Wow, that was quick!

Excellent news.

Yay! I was hoping that news pic was at a suspect's house cuz it didn't look right to me. Now I'm gonna keep wondering if it IS a suspect's house!

Thank goodness!

This reminds me a bit of poor little Aliahna Lemmon. I wonder, when the story comes out, if it will be similar. :(

Every Christmas season, a child is murdered. WHY WHY WHY?????

Good job, Wayne County Sheriff's office! Very fast arrest IMO. I bet it was a family member or close family friend.

Is there a back road out of the park? I see a dirt road but I can't tell what that is behind the park...a farm? a barn? Looks like there's only one way in and one way out of the park.

isn't there supposed to be two entrances/exits for emergency situations?

(i.e. fires, etc...)

:waitasec:

I wonder who made the 9-1-1 missing persons call?

:waitasec:

Another young child gone right before Christmas :( There are just so words. I'm thankful an arrest has been made, I hope that person suffers in every way possible.

Prayers to those who loved Reann. RIP

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/news/briefs/x955017471/Missing-Ohio-girl-9-found-dead-in-trash-bin

Officers, firefighters and residents began a frantic search for her. Deputies found her body in a trash bin at 1:30 a.m. Sunday, about five hours after she was reported missing.

I didn't see where she was reported missing- the first I heard of her, she was found in the trash. According to this, Reann was reported missing at 8:30 p.m. on Sat. night.

Poor baby. I have a 9 year old myself. I can't imagine the horror.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back