OH - Roy Pompa for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Brook Park, 2006

I agree with your feelings on Mr Pompa and, you have every right to be over-protective with your children Taximom. I'll let you in on a little secret. The reason I host sleepovers at my home is that I rarely let my daughter sleep-over anywhere else.

Good thinking, bigbuck. That's a tactic one of my friends uses, even for regular play (during the day). She figures it's better they are in her line of sight than elsewhere!

Off-topic: Are you watching the home opener?

Typical for us, eh?!

Good thinking, bigbuck. That's a tactic one of my friends uses, even for regular play (during the day). She figures it's better they are in her line of sight than elsewhere!

Off-topic: Are you watching the home opener?

Typical for us, eh?!

That's why there's always a crowd over here. I have a pool on an acre to keep them all occupied.

OT: With four kids I never get to watch what I want. Last check 4-0 Tribe. It's hard to enjoy baseball when it's 27 outside with six inches of snow on the ground.

lets hope he gets a better jury than in the dungon rape case...

lets hope he gets a better jury than in the dungon rape case...

With the videotape of him (TOTALLY SICK) with the victims...I have to believe the jury will convict.

I still can't get over that dungeon case acquittal, sherri. Maybe I don't know everything about it, but he has a history and he left them tied up/taped in the dungeon after the dirty deeds-WTH?! Yeah, that's consensual. (rolling eyes)

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2007/05/jury_deliberates_fate_of_accus.html

I can't believe his defense!!!!!!

His lawyer, Jaye Schlachet, could only implore the jurors to disregard "the hyperbole, the incendiary comments by the state of Ohio" and to disbelieve their eyes.
The evidence, he said, isn't as overwhelming as it seems.
Prosecutors, Schlachet said, never produced an expert to testify that the images are genuine instead of some "virtual" videos -- benign recordings of Pompa that had been digitally manipulated into nefarious and counterfeit versions of reality that were then planted on Pompa's computer to impugn him. Police never took fingerprints from the videos to prove Pompa handled them, the defense lawyer said. And not one of the molestation victims testified that she was raped, he underscored.

His lawyer should be jailed with him!!!! This makes me so livid!!! I hope the jurors see through this. ARGH.
:sick:

This guy is so disgusting.
http://www.ohionewsnow.com/?sec=news&story=sites/ONN/content/pool/200705/1800755729.html

WEWS's Ron Regan reported that the jury found him guilty on nearly all the charges.

Some of the alleged victims took the stand during the trial. Prosecutors said Pompa taped himself assaulting his victims and put the images on the Internet.

With more than 100 charges, it took an hour and a half for the jury to read the verdict. He could get up to 17 life terms in prison when he is sentenced.

and from this article:
http://www.myfoxcleveland.com/myfox...=57&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

He said Pompa was the largest online disseminator of child *advertiser censored* in the nation during November 2006, trading online child *advertiser censored* more than 860 times that month.

(more at links)

Goodbye Mr Pompa. I truly hope you get a very large dose of prison justice. I hate to think that my tax dollars are being used to house and feed such a .

:behindbar

Roy Pompa

Housed: Southern Ohio Correctional Facility
Admission Date: 06/27/2007

Charge 1: 17 counts 1st Degree Rape
Charge 2: 19 counts 3rd Degree GSI (I don't know what this means)
Charge 3: 2 counts 4th Degree GSI
Charge 4: 5 counts 1st Degree Kidnapping
Charge 5: 46 counts 2nd Degree Pandering Sexual Material Involving Minors
Charge 6: 2 counts 2nd Degree Minor in Nudity Materials
Charge 7: 1 count 5th Degree Possession of Criminal Tools
Charge 8: 1 count 5th Degree Disseminating to Juveniles

Sentence: 386 years 6 months

Amen!

386 years? thats it?

j/k :)

what a dope of a lawyer......'virtual videos' come on.

I just loved the added 6 months. That tickled my funny bone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back