Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that one article said they recovered maps. Hopefully there are clues to possible other victims and makes it easier to close some of those cases.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Have a link for the article, hobbit?

Since LE has noted that they found so many journals, maps, and pictures/video nanny cam then he didn't have access or wanted to be traced to any social media accounts. He thought he was smart enough they would never search his property in previous crimes.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
I think it was the latter. He established his routine and pattern before social media and internet was popular and he chose to keep his methods in tact. I wonder if when he was a long haul trucker if his trucks had GPS. They should look into any off route paths or unsolved cases along routes he took. I know GPS companies have released records before in murder investigations.

Is there any information about her online? Did she go missing? Was killed?

I think from what others have reported here that he made these statements when he was in prison in 1990-93. At that time he did not own the property yet, his parents did still.

But I agree that he should have been closely monitored, dna taken, or some other measures been applied to keep an eye on him.

Where did he live when he was released from prison? Where did he live when he kidnapped Rebecca - the girl that escaped (is that her name?) Those places should have been searched. The first search should have been immediately after Rebecca turned him in and the second after statement was made to therapist.

I think it was the latter. He established his routine and pattern before social media and internet was popular and he chose to keep his methods in tact. I wonder if when he was a long haul trucker if his trucks had GPS. They should look into any off route paths or unsolved cases along routes he took. I know GPS companies have released records before in murder investigations.

If he was good old fashion I'm sure he had a road map of sorts not a gps. Most truckers follow the same route so if they know his route or he had a highlighted route those files will be pulled on cold cases along those routes.

My original post - snipped by me: "My second thing: We have heard nothing about a computer or internet activity right? I can't believe he didn't escalate to that avenue in his career of horror. His phone perhaps provided enough access to websites for creeps, to research ideas and other MO's, etc. But I picture him as he leads up to needing real life horror fulfillment, he's sitting in the dark, smoking a cig, searching online, getting what small fix he can as his desire/etc wells up for the next time he will act out.

But has there been any mention of JDW having or using computers or online technology at all, other than owning a cell phone? That was the gist of my question. :)

It would be surprising if he didn't, for the EXACT reasons you've described.

BBM

I have found an email address for him.

Where did he live when he was released from prison? Where did he live when he kidnapped Rebecca - the girl that escaped (is that her name?) Those places should have been searched. The first search should have been immediately after Rebecca turned him in and the second after statement was made to therapist.

Robin. Her name is Robin. Not Rebecca.

Careful MDATCA, 'it is very easy to enter the abyss, yet very difficult to exit'.. We've all heard the old cliché; 'this is a marathon and not a sprint'.. Well, fasten your seat belts folks. I'm afraid that it's gonna be a very rocky road and treacherous journey ahead, and we are only at the marathon's starting line.
I normally only follow cases where sexual predators and serial killers are indicated. Imo, JDW is an extremely evolved stealth sadistic sexual predator/ritual killer.
re: shock collar: 'Victim compliance; the 1st rule of prey'...

Does anyone know if it's possible that there could be an old deep well on his property that has been long covered over in which he could have thrown victims down ? How hard would it be to find such a thing ?

I couldn't agree with you any more. They only did this in hope to get the big scoop, when I'm the end that were the last to report it and only brokepeoples hearts even more.
The Blade has no conscience, they'll do whatever to keep their ship from sinking. The search warrant details didn't need released. There was no immediate harm to the community by keeping them sealed.

We know this from almost every case---- we are better with looking at details than the media is. So, we need to find the 150 pages that have been released, in order to get the accurate story of this guy and what was found. Has anyone checked pacer? There are a couple of people here that are really good at finding documents. Someone found them in Diana Alvarez's case. Of no one is able, I will look back to see if that person can help us. It is definitely our next step in unraveling this monster.

Since LE has noted that they found so many journals, maps, and pictures/video nanny cam then he didn't have access or wanted to be traced to any social media accounts. He thought he was smart enough they would never search his property in previous crimes.

I've wondered if he didn't go the social media route would he have done any Craigslist ads...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if it's possible that there could be an old deep well on his property that has been long covered over in which he could have thrown victims down ? How hard would it be to find such a thing ?
Looking at aerial views of his property over the years little has changed. I am quite disturbed that he burned a lot. Though there is a change in grass to dirt in the back property I hope LE notice this and investigate for God knows what more they could find back there.

Is there any information about her online? Did she go missing? Was killed?

Missing since '06. Last seen leaving her husband's vehicle with unknown person(s). Completed drug rehab 8 months previous. Not much info.

Many articles stated this. He himself said it at his first hearing, I believe it was last Saturday.

Thanks! I have been trying to keep up with the new news and must've missed the earlier articles, but now I've read that $1000 last year is indeed what he told the judge.

Deep wells are typically about 6 inches in diameter. You mean a hand dug well or cistern.

Looking at aerial views of his property over the years little has changed. I am quite disturbed that he burned a lot. Though there is a change in grass to dirt in the back property I hope LE notice this and investigate for God knows what more they could find back there.

I'm confident they went over the area with ground penetrating radar.

I wouldn't be surprised if the sole purpose of the transport business was for his personal use. .

I thought that too but, because he needed a federal filing for his business, the cost of the insurance would have probably been quite high for him to not generate any revenue from trucking. The insurance carrier he was with from 2007-2009 preferred local carriers with a 200 mile radius. They have since changed that but I'm not certain exactly when.

I don't live far from Delta and am a trucking insurance agent. I don't have access to the data bases that are available to show his history in the industry but I know they are out there and am sure it's been looked in to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni