Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting an error when I try to open the link. It says Google has encountered an error.

New member here. I am a local person and wondered if it would be helpful (and allowed) to post a senior picture of JDW from his 1978 yearbook. Since he could potentially have been committing these crimes for decades, a case may have a description of a perp that matches a younger-looking JDW.

I don't think it would be a violation of T&C. Hopefully a Mod can answer this for you; and you can post it. I used photobucket to make my images available.

Yes, it made me literally shake. I'll I put in the search bar was "countless movie 1973". Sick ****! But maybe I'm grasping to far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
There is also a movie called just "Countess" but the 73 doesn't tie in. It's the story of a Hungarian countess who killed virgins to bathe in the blood to keep her young. This Hungarian countess really did exist but it's uncertain if the folklore tails are true. I looked up the origins of Worley as a surname, but it didn't connect since it's origin is from Lancashire in the UK and not eastern European.
There are some movies out there I guess I would have preferred not knowing the existed.
The Countess only plays in as a possibility if there was a typo on the CD or report. I'll keep searching.

Sleuthers.....can you figure out the rest of the title behind "Countless"?

0b47bbbf5bb3a5a5b73d330e7ddcbc8c.jpg

In case this hasn't yet been answered, I'm guessing recording equipment accessories such as cassettes.

I don't think it would be a violation of T&C. Hopefully a Mod can answer this for you; and you can post it. I used photobucket to make my images available.

No it's not a violation. We are allowed to sleuth the perp.

But I think that particular photo was already posted a few threads back.

This is all so horrible to even comprehend , and btw I wonder how he had so much time to fix sandwiches and such too. He was one busy psychopath....when did he sleep ?

Perhaps he though that he might be taken in for questioning, and made sandwiches for his mom.

In case this hasn't yet been answered, I'm guessing recording equipment accessories such as cassettes.

I agree. I think RHS may be some sort of storage expansion. I know for phone systems there is an RHS expansion pack.

I think the writing on the cd is likely initials, I wish we knew the names on the list they found. The unidentified woman photo probably wasn't a harmless photo, I'd speculate there was something disturbing in it that made them take it.

As far as movies, there was a movie in the 90's 8mm. It gave me the heeby jeebies when I watched it. With all of the recording equipment and camera equipment I had been concerned about that.

I keep getting an error when I try to open the link. It says Google has encountered an error.

See post 431. It's offline until the mods can address issues with watermark and making the doc searchable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it's not a violation. We are allowed to sleuth the perp.

But I think that particular photo was already posted a few threads back.
Could you post it again though for those of us who recently joined and only skimmed the previous threads? Thanks bunches!

Notnice26, I had mentioned the movie Wolf Creek which was suggested by the gruesome details of the backpacker murders committed by Australian serial killer Ivan Milat, in a prior post. Milat had a similar MO as JDW and he used a metal hanging device/chain blocks to hoist his victims up off the floor to terrorize and sexually assault them.
Someone had mentioned earlier about the Countless cd-r found during the search. "The Most Dangerous Game", is a short story by Richard Connell, first published in Collier's on January 19, 1924. The story features a big-game hunter from New York who falls off a yacht and is unaware that they are killers who hunt humans for sport, and that he is their newest prey ...There has been many movies made over the years with similar scripts. A dvd was found in Trucker serial killer Adam Lane's<NC> cab; 'Hunting Humans'.

A Stranger in the House - Dateline NBC - Crime reports | NBC News <another case of divine intervention/good over evil?

Aug 4, 2009 - The answer came soon enough: Adam Leroy Lane, a trucker and family man from North Carolina with no criminal history.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/32274027/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/stranger-house/

Wasn't Ivan MIlat the man who picked up hitchhikers, drove them to a remote park, and terrorized them at that location? Didn't he sever the spine to immobilize victims, and weren't the victims remains found in the park? I don't recall that he took victims to one of his family's properties ... although there is a movie that takes quite a few liberties with facts. IIRC, some belongings of most victims were found on his property, and some were given as gifts to extended family.

... or am I confusing him with another Australian mass murderer?

He got the passport in 2005. Are you suggesting looking for a body in that year right before he got the passport?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Yes...I was thinking even within 6 months of him getting the passport. He got it for a reason. Yes..yes..he thinks he can outsmart LE and has gone so long without getting caught, but he also doesn't WANT to get caught.. BUT my opinion is, he perceived he botched something up good and was getting his exit strategy together. He shows obvious signs of paranoia. It's an unlikely item for your average have no money, lawn cutter, to just go get out of the blue.Hiding under the mattress just tells me that he didn't want anyone to find out he had gotten one either.

The passport got me too . I was thinking maybe when he got it he was scared he was about to be caught ? Or he got it as a safety net for the future ? Or he drove into Canada as a truck driver ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finding the passport between the mattress was a sign that something devious about it. No need to keep inbetween mattress unless something devious about it IMO.

Since I was the one that obtained the records, once they went viral, I knew I couldn't take anything back. It's done. And I would be the one responsible.

Accountability and ethics, play a very important role in my life. I didn't feel it was ethical to release information that innocent people involved in this case may be upset by its release or have a negative effect to their life. For example, Identity Fraud. The documents that were given to me weren't reviewed to see if SSNs were noted, addresses, phone numbers, DOB, ect. There is a law on public records and personal information being protected. Privacy Act 1974. I won't pretend I know the fine details between the law, but I felt I had a duty to protect.
Just because the County that gave me the records did not protect personal information, doesn't mean it was right. So, it was important to me to protect the innocent in this case that did not ask from day one to be a victim or those involved in this case that did not have a choice in being apart of JDWs life.

Sorry, to make the record viewing so difficult.

Absolutely no problem NotNice. Your work is fantastic. Shame on the county..they are NOT to release items that don't at lease have the SS# redacted.

I believe they have paper material that wraps collected items that are unable to be secured in evidence bags. They have to insure that the evidence is not corrupted by exposure or tampering. Improvised denotes not a commercially constructed bag but rather by wrapped evidence collectors in the field with approved materials.

My ex was LE. He said you never use plastic bags when gathering evidence because plastic can "sweat" and that corrupts evidence.

Finding the passport between the mattress was a sign that something devious about it. No need to keep inbetween mattress unless something devious about it IMO.

Or he's just "country." Country folks keep things between the mattress and the box spring because it's almost like a "safe." That's where they keep things that they'd rather NOT have disappear in the event of a break-in, etc. People even keep money there if they're distrustful of banks. Not a lot different than "burying it in the backyard" but where it's more accessible ...

BBM. Sadly, I hope she did pass there and did not ever have to see his barn. And I hope he went through hell trying to transport her thinking he was getting the upper hand and then discovering he no longer had someone to hurt/keep. Sierah really threw a wrench into his plans with her courage and feistiness and caused him to not make it back to the abduction site to retrieve his belongings.

I'm not convinced of that. There was blood on Worley's helmet, and Sierah's blood was found on his motorcycle. With all that blood, I'm doubtful that she had a chance to resist Worley. He had scratches on his arms - most likely from corn stalks, and bruising on his legs - perhaps from colliding his motorcycle into her bicycle.

I suspect that his decision to abduct Sierah was spontaneous and opportunistic. The combined facts that he was on a motorcycle at the time of the abduction, and that it was dusk when he left the abduction scene, made it impossible for him to remove all evidence: bicycle, helmet, etc.

Since I was the one that obtained the records, once they went viral, I knew I couldn't take anything back. It's done. And I would be the one responsible.

Accountability and ethics, play a very important role in my life. I didn't feel it was ethical to release information that innocent people involved in this case may be upset by its release or have a negative effect to their life. For example, Identity Fraud. The documents that were given to me weren't reviewed to see if SSNs were noted, addresses, phone numbers, DOB, ect. There is a law on public records and personal information being protected. Privacy Act 1974. I won't pretend I know the fine details between the law, but I felt I had a duty to protect.
Just because the County that gave me the records did not protect personal information, doesn't mean it was right. So, it was important to me to protect the innocent in this case that did not ask from day one to be a victim or those involved in this case that did not have a choice in being apart of JDWs life.

Sorry, to make the record viewing so difficult.

You did the right thing, Notnice26, and for all the right reasons. Thanks again!

I'm not convinced of that. There was blood on Worley's helmet, and Sierah's blood was found on his motorcycle. With all that blood, I'm doubtful that she had a chance to resist Worley. He had scratches on his arms - most likely from corn stalks, and bruising on his legs - perhaps from colliding his motorcycle into her bicycle.

I suspect that his decision to abduct Sierah was spontaneous and opportunistic. The combined facts that he was on a motorcycle at the time of the abduction, and that it was dusk when he left the abduction scene, made it impossible for him to remove all evidence: bicycle, helmet, etc.

Not disagreeing - just to note It was mentioned her bicycle was not damaged... though still possible he hit the bike hard enough to knock her over and not damage the bicycle... ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirtyV53