Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible but not probable as too much gear to carry and keep track of. Just my HO. Unless there was irrefutable evidence of a motorcycle, I would say he used a vehicle at all times, and prob had help.

How did her blood get on his motorcycle and helmet?

If memory serves, rigor mortis begins about an hour and half afterr death, gradually loosens then further degradation begins. I could be wrong but that is what I have witnessed. Many times also, pardon here, but upon death and often a violent one, there are releases of the other bodily functions as well. This can become very tell-tell

I'm sorry. I have all the threads, articles, and files, so I am at times overwhelmed. It is my understanding that the motorcycle was not found at scene, only the helmet?

If memory serves, rigor mortis begins about an hour and half afterr death, gradually loosens then further degradation begins. I could be wrong but that is what I have witnessed. Many times also, pardon here, but upon death and often a violent one, there are releases of the other bodily functions as well. This can become very tell-tell
The degree of the onset is helpful in determining the time of death. The younger one is, the longer it takes BUT it is also accelerated by heat. Given the temperature those days, who knows...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Probably left helmet and other items at scene when he came back to bury. Panic and quick canvas prevented him from his usual clean up. Just my opinions. I think there are many facts and clues we aren't privy too, for obvious reasons.

Probably left helmet and other items at scene when he came back to bury. Panic and quick canvas prevented him from his usual clean up. Just my opinions. I think there are many facts and clues we aren't privy too, for obvious reasons.

Just an fyi, he didn't bury her at the same place he abducted her from.

Ok, I think I lost my post...either that or it posted before I finished...anyway, I'm a long time lurker...been here forever and I need a favor. I'm still in thread #5 and have followed the links to the basement/parking lot but I can't for the life of me, find the docs that Notnice obtained. I am following what everyone else is saying about what they've read, but it's not the same unless I read it for myself :(. Can someone please direct me to them, so I can catch up? I would greatly appreciate it. TIA

The documents were not posted in the basement, the links were posted in this thread, but right now they have been taken down to do some changes. They will be posted again later.

Yes and thanks! Multiple long threads. And contradictions innocently. Trying to decifer exact facts. I think also that these SK's are sometimes given too much credit for mental facilities. Its true there are some, but I don't personally think he is one of them.

Regarding the "Viking earmuffs", I think it is less likely that they are a school mascot themed earmuff and likely this:

http://www.howardleight.com/ear-muffs/viking

"Viking series multiple-position earmuffs give workers the flexibility to wear their earmuffs over the head behind the head or under-the-chin. Viking earmuffs can be worn with other PPE, including hard hats, visors, face shields, respirators and welding shields. "

I'm sorry. I have all the threads, articles, and files, so I am at times overwhelmed. It is my understanding that the motorcycle was not found at scene, only the helmet?

Correct. The motorcycle was in the shop on JDW's property.

BBM. Sadly, I hope she did pass there and did not ever have to see his barn. And I hope he went through hell trying to transport her thinking he was getting the upper hand and then discovering he no longer had someone to hurt/keep. Sierah really threw a wrench into his plans with her courage and feistiness and caused him to not make it back to the abduction site to retrieve his belongings.
I'm curious, if perhaps she did pass away at initial site, what do you think would be reasoning to move her to another spot and not just leave her there? I hope she did not have to enter the barn of terror.

Just an fyi, he didn't bury her at the same place he abducted her from.
Yes, correct. She was found 100 feet, not yards, from her home, and was buried approx 2 miles away. To me that says he abducted her, took her home, later buried her and left clues elsewhere. But I am betting he was at that point angry, frustrated, panicked and deprived of his usual rituals. It would seem also that he may have a scanner and was listening and forewarned this way but I have not seen that mentioned. Being a trucker of sorts he may have had a CB. I will not mention precisely who, but I reiterate the word HELP. Its just my gut. Its not unusual for this type to dominate a more passive person as a helper. I believe this has been going on a long time, as you all do.
Please forgive me if I have any of this incorrect.

Regarding the "Viking earmuffs", I think it is less likely that they are a school mascot themed earmuff and likely this:

http://www.howardleight.com/ear-muffs/viking

"Viking series multiple-position earmuffs give workers the flexibility to wear their earmuffs over the head behind the head or under-the-chin. Viking earmuffs can be worn with other PPE, including hard hats, visors, face shields, respirators and welding shields. "

They look like the ones the lawn guys I know often wear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He would not have wanted evidence as a body on his property. He may think he can explain or deny knowledge of other items. Think of being a juror and looking at the body of evidence.
Also, and to be delicate, the release of the bowels and so on, can point a lot. There are many chemical tests to be performed as well that are very informative.

I think I finally got caught up on all the legal documents. That was a lot to take in :( I just want to say thank you to all the diligent folks that gathered & helped redact & get them up here for all of us to see. That was no small thing, and I know we all appreciate the effort that went into it.

I think the items recovered in the search warrant that disturb me the most are the size S pink underpants with blood, the duct tape with hair on it, the sports bra, and the shoe charm found in the crawl space in the basement. For a single man with no children, none of those items have any business being in that house. I know the authorities are going to eventually reveal what's on the CD, the tapes & cameras, and I think we're all going to he even more horrified.

From the way I read the SW, the sports bra, pair of underwear, and the Air Jordan box of letters were NOT at JDW house. I believe these came from where Sierah lived (her bedroom). The address at the top is not JDW and it said 2nd floor bedroom and his house is only 1 story. Also on the SW for his truck it lists a different address which turns out to be a storage place in Delta (5721 State Route 109 Delta, OH)

***note to self*** hiding stuff under the mattress won't work. Police DO look under mattresses.... attic and basement won't work, they look in those areas.... darnit, I guess the bank will have to keep my money safe!

From the way I read the SW, the sports bra, pair of underwear, and the Air Jordan box of letters were NOT at JDW house. I believe these came from where Sierah lived (her bedroom). The address at the top is not JDW and it said 2nd floor bedroom and his house is only 1 story. Also on the SW for his truck it lists a different address which turns out to be a storage place in Delta (5721 State Route 109 Delta, OH)

That's a great catch. Those items are some of a few that do not a specific scene # attached to them.

But how would he transport her body to the burial site on a motorcycle? She was found "bound in a shallow grave". Depending on how long she had been dead, rigor mortis, the stiffness that sets in in a corpse after a few hours, may have already started. I just can't see him transporting a bound, stiff corpse with a motorcycle. He would have used his truck. And although he looks like a large man, he doesn't look like he is physically in shape enough to carry approx. 120 lbs of dead a mile or so across the countryside.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

<Warning Graphic>
Rigor Mortis and Other Postmortem Changes

Rigor mortis begins within two to six hours of death, starting with the eyelids, neck, and jaw. This sequence may be due to the difference in lactic acid levels among different muscles, which corresponds to the difference in glycogen levels and to the different types of muscle fibers. Over the next four to six hours, rigor mortis spreads to the other muscles, including those in the internal organs such as the heart.

The onset of rigor mortis is more rapid if the environment is cold and if the decedent had performed hard physical work just before death. Its onset also varies with the individual's age, sex, physical condition, and muscular build.

After being in this rigid condition for twenty-four to eighty-four hours, the muscles relax and secondary laxity (flaccidity) develops, usually in the same order as it began (see Table 1). The length of time rigor mortis lasts depends on multiple factors, particularly the ambient temperature.

Read more: http://www.deathreference.com/Py-Se/Rigor-Mortis-and-Other-Postmortem-Changes.html#ixzz4GUIyOyXb

<snipped - read more>

The storage unit is where LE is storing everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DirtyV53