Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the SW, bullet casings were found in various different locations, such as in the attic of the house. Perhaps these were 'trophies' he was hiding?

The officer giving the PC for Yvonne also gave a list of possibilities, and his order makes me wonder if they suspect JDW as well.

He had mentioned that they considered the possibility that she ran away, but he has daughters and can't imagine them leaving their purse behind.
Robbery? There wasn't anything missing or stolen.

He then lists the 4 possibilities, in this order:

1) Runaway
2) Robbery
3) Crime of opportunity
4) Serial offender

I can't shake the feeling that he was listing in order of least likely to most, in his mind.

Or I'm being a drama queen. It's hard to tell sometimes.

Perhaps the photo of the "unknown woman" found during the search at JDW's home was Yvonne?

Perhaps the photo of the "unknown woman" found during the search at JDW's home was Yvonne?
I speculated that same thing last night. Could be!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/08/person_of_interest_identified.html

[FONT=&quot]"The person of interest, whom police are declining to identify, is known to law enforcement and has been tied to similar crimes in the past, Shepard said."

It makes me believe something is tied. What bothers me more is the half eaten sandwiches at both locations.[/FONT]

This is what Foxfire talks about. This is ridiculous, that 39 years later, LE will not release info about the POI. With the release of that info, people will come forward. People will say..oh yeah..i remember he didn't show for work that day, he said this or that...you know...help build a case. Why even bother to release this NO INFO. So what are they telling the public? Uh, we have a POI, he's done it before, and he continues to walk amongst you. Maybe we will get more evidence when he murders somebody else. WTH?? Do they think the public doesn't want to know that this guy lives next door to their daughter? To them? So infuriating~

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/08/person_of_interest_identified.html

[FONT="]"The person of interest, whom police are declining to identify, is known to law enforcement and has been tied to similar crimes in the past, Shepard said."

It makes me believe something is tied. What bothers me more is the half eaten sandwiches at both locations.[/FONT]

Something motivated them to collect and enter her dna after 37 years, imo. It would be logical to conclude that JDW is likely a poi in Yvonne Regler's abduction? After rereading the article, unless sometime in the past two years JDW became a poi, it may be someone else. The article states that her dna was entered in 2014 and the poi was identified during the investigation since then. Guess, we should know soon, huh?

By the shop door. In my opinion, it is not a shock collar that was found, even though many, including media, will disagree.

I looked at the handwriting on the warrant return and in my opinion, it clearly states "S nock collar", which is a collar for an arrow. (S designation differentiates from the others such as G, F, X, A, H and GT) They can be purchased on Amazon etc, and can be googled. I would do a screen shot of the warrant return, but I don't believe we are allowed to do that at this time.

Here is is a screen shot of the line that says "shock collar" or "snock collar"

Having done transcriptions from handwritten notes of doctors who have horrible penmanship, I would still say it is sHock collar. With all the horrendous things being discovered, a shock collar seems to fit his dastardly deeds. The H does look like an N, but when I rush printing sometimes I will make an H with the crossing like starting near the bottom, the same as this seems to be. Whoever wrote this does not have neat writing style, some other letters are difficult to read, also. For instance, the R at the end of collar looks like ...? JMO

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    15.7 KB · Views: 140

Having done transcriptions from handwritten notes of doctors who have horrible penmanship, I would still say it is sHock collar. With all the horrendous things being discovered, a shock collar seems to fit his dastardly deeds. The H does look like an N, but when I rush printing sometimes I will make an H with the crossing like starting near the bottom, the same as this seems to be. Whoever wrote this does not have neat writing style, some other letters are difficult to read, also. For instance, the R at the end of collar looks like ...? JMO

It looks like shock collar to me.

Yvonne was 17 when she disappeared, JDW would've been 17 also in 1977.

I don't think that is an R either but I haven't come up with any other words so left it alone. I'll just assume it's shock collar till they say otherwise or have pictures of the evidence.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I actually googled 'collal'.

True story.

Nock collars are tiny little things and I just don't see how a lone one would make any sense at all, especially taking into account that no other archery equipment was found or taken into custody.

My married last name starts with an "H" and I notice that I write it like that if I'm in a hurry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess time will tell, shock or s nock. Pfft.

Wow another medical transcriptionist? I've been doing it from home for ..a couple decades(???) Now ! I don't know why the thumbnail won't load for me to take another look at it but I'll look up my hard copy

Nock collars are tiny little things and I just don't see how a lone one would make any sense at all, especially taking into account that no other archery equipment was found or taken into custody.

My married last name starts with an "H" and I notice that I write it like that if I'm in a hurry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But he wrote it like the other little H's twice on the line next to it with no hurry. But I'll just leave it to shock collar for those and S Nick collar for others.

Actually it says 'Snock CollaL'. I am still sticking with shock collar, since there is precedent of sadistic sexual predators/killers that have used K9 leashes and shock collars in the past. Robert Andrew "Bob" Berdella; the bondage killer, used shock collars to torture his victims and was born 1949 in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, only a couple hours drive from Delta, OH.. His 8 unsuspecting victims were all young men.

I still am of the belief that either the CS Investigator that wrote up the report's ink pen malfunctioned, was very tired and stressed out/in shock from the evil they had/were witnessing in JDW's house of horrors, or was simply just a bad speller.. Can you imagine what the investigators are enduring during this investigation?

Actually it says 'Snock CollaL'. I am still sticking with shock collar, since there is precedent of sadistic sexual predators/killers that have used K9 leashes and shock collars in the past. Robert Andrew "Bob" Berdella; the bondage killer, used shock collars to torture his victims and was born 1949 in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, only a couple hours drive from Delta, OH..

I still am of the belief that either the CS Investigator that wrote up the report's ink pen malfunctioned, was very tired and stressed out/in shock from the evil they had/were witnessing in JDW's house of horrors, or was simply just a bad speller..
Don't shock collars have 2 parts to them? The collar and the controller? The controller want in the evidence. I'm not arguing just finding that part to it.

As I look at it it could say 5 nock collas! I'm just mumbling now

Actually it says 'Snock CollaL'. I am still sticking with shock collar, since there is precedent of sadistic sexual predators/killers that have used K9 leashes and shock collars in the past. Robert Andrew "Bob" Berdella; the bondage killer, used shock collars to torture his victims and was born 1949 in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, only a couple hours drive from Delta, OH..

I still am of the belief that either the CS Investigator that wrote up the report's ink pen malfunctioned, was very tired and stressed out/in shock from the evil they had/were witnessing in JDW's house of horrors, or was simply just a bad speller..
I tend to agree. My letters blend together when I'm hurried, or annoyed. I can only imagine the feelings these investigators felt looking through this stuff.

I can only imagine how crappy it is to be the one reviewing images if the suspicions are correct. You would have to be able to have one hell of a disconnect to not have it impact your normal life. It's a terrible job.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member