Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #7 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
He owned a 1948 Ford truck. I posted the info in an earlier thread.

Right. Thanks, Mom-o4! You are always on top of it! I think, back in the court records, where a title was to be issued on the vehicle, it was described as a 1948 Ford Model F-4 truck. I think that was a "flatbed" type of truck, but can't swear to it. [FWIW -- maybe "0"! But at least my 2 cents?]

Way back at the beginning of this nightmare, either someone posted here or it was reported in the news that the night Sierah went missing there was a report of some one seeing a man and woman on I believe Co. Rd. 7. The report said that the woman was stumbling. Does anyone know what became of that report? Was it rumor? Was it checked out?

Right. Thanks, Mom-o4! You are always on top of it! I think, back in the court records, where a title was to be issued on the vehicle, it was described as a 1948 Ford Model F-4 truck. I think that was a "flatbed" type of truck, but can't swear to it. [FWIW -- maybe "0"! But at least my 2 cents?]

Yes. It was a court record I posted. And it was an F-4. Your memory is much better than mine.

Way back at the beginning of this nightmare, either someone posted here or it was reported in the news that the night Sierah went missing there was a report of some one seeing a man and woman on I believe Co. Rd. 7. The report said that the woman was stumbling. Does anyone know what became of that report? Was it rumor? Was it checked out?
Since it was a comment on Facebook it is considered a rumor. Though it was on a different road, that person reported it, but nothing has been said more about that tip.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Yes. It was a court record I posted. And it was an F-4. Your memory is much better than mine.
This would be a dark colored Chevy. Most likely 70's. Hopefully unrelated and just some person actually looking for something or grabbing something. It was odd, and one of those wtf is going on moments.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

This would be a dark colored Chevy. Most likely 70's. Hopefully unrelated and just some person actually looking for something or grabbing something. It was odd, and one of those wtf is going on moments.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

No. It was a classic. 1948. Probably a different car.

I just had a thought... Do you think during them 2 hours he was at the abduction site, he rode her bike to his house (5 miles) to get his truck, put the bike in the back of the truck, went back to get his motorcycle and her and put her bike in the field, then went home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NO! I most certainly do not thing he rode her bike!!!

Forgive me here, as I cannot go back and cross reference to the documents anymore, but there was a variety of cold weather gear found -ear muffs, possibly a motorcycle collar (depending on your reading of shock/snock collar-someone posted a link to an item that matches snock), a ski mask, ??gloves??, a few jackets (?), and maybe more.

Absent from the list, to the best of my recollection, is the freezer itself. If the freezer were a portable chest freezer, I'd think they'd have taken it and not just sampled it.

Is it possible that it is in fact a large walk-in, and the cold weather gear relates to his being in there along with his victim(s)?

i almost got sick just thinking about that:( literally.

Hi Everyone,
We are trying to buy the docs for Websleuths. Until then you are allowed to discuss them. I would appreciate it if you did not post the docs with the water marks (water mark that is not the regular Websleuths water mark) until we get our own copy.

Thanks,
Tricia

No that's when it was stamped. Look, it's the 24th.

Snipped by me to save space...There's two addresses on this warrant. Did they search the trailer on the property? I thought that was where the brother lived. (not meaning to sleuth him I was just thinking) wonder where his family is.

Snipped by me to save space...There's two addresses on this warrant. Did they search the trailer on the property? I thought that was where the brother lived. (not meaning to sleuth him I was just thinking) wonder where his family is.

Protective custody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a woman's reply on a news organizations website. IDK whatever happened with that. I was horrified that she would even write, much less admit that she saw a woman "staggering" that night and didn't stop to help her because she didn't "flag" her down. I'm sure LE was all over that poster tho. Myself, have not heard anything about outcome.

Hi Everyone,
We are trying to buy the docs for Websleuths. Until then you are allowed to discuss them. I would appreciate it if you did not post the docs with the water marks (water mark that is not the regular Websleuths water mark) until we get our own copy.

Thanks,
Tricia

I sent you some info Tricia that would be helpful on that end.

Being an "airport" shuttle, this also lends to being hired to take someone from his area/Toledo UP to Detroit. There are many people that do that in this area. For JDW..that would mean try to backtrack bodies FOUND..particularly near the 75 corridor up to Detroit. Also N 23. Yikes.

Being an "airport" shuttle, this also lends to being hired to take someone from his area/Toledo UP to Detroit. There are many people that do that in this area. For JDW..that would mean try to backtrack bodies FOUND..particularly near the 75 corridor up to Detroit. Also N 23. Yikes.

Could also explain his passport thing ... Go from Detroit into Windsor for whatever reason ...

But the flip side of that is that Canada is super picky about who they let through border crossings, and even with a passport, a violent felon would probably have trouble gaining admittance. I've heard it's tough even with a "run-of-the-mill" DUI.

It was on Co. Rd. 5-2

http://www.wnyc.org/story/online-supersleuths-1/

Online websleuths... "A backwards walk in time from one year ago"..

Aug 7, 2015

There's an estimated 40,000 unidentified human remains in the United States. When writer Deborah Halber heard this figure, she did some research and discovered a thriving community of internet sleuths who spend hours trying to attach names to these John and Jane Does. Brooke speaks to Halber about her book,
The Skeleton Crew: How Amateur Sleuths Are Solving America’s Coldest Cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim