OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg have you guys seen this story that just broke out of South Carolina there's so many similarities to JDW right down to a prior abduction conviction almost in the same year.. this guy's was in 1986!! So scary how many sickos like this are out there! And btw this guy had a very public FB page going on, most of his public posts started exactly when this couple vanished and mostly related to his huge desolate property he was working on. The girl found alive chained by her neck in a container for TWO MONTHS states she believes at least 4 bodies buried there !!! Just absolutely horrific !! I hope they find her boyfriend alive but it doesn't sound good.

just came across that story and instantly thought of JDW

Originally Posted by BoggLed in Ohio View Post
Omg have you guys seen this story that just broke out of South Carolina there's so many similarities to JDW right down to a prior abduction conviction almost in the same year.. this guy's was in 1986!! So scary how many sickos like this are out there! And btw this guy had a very public FB page going on, most of his public posts started exactly when this couple vanished and mostly related to his huge desolate property he was working on. The girl found alive chained by her neck in a container for TWO MONTHS states she believes at least 4 bodies buried there !!! Just absolutely horrific !! I hope they find her boyfriend alive but it doesn't sound good.

WS thread for KB, found chained in a container for two months.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?601-Todd-Kohlhepp

Websleuths Forum: Todd Kohlhepp
After his arrest for abducting a woman and holding her captive for months, Kohlhepp confessed to 4 murders in a 2003 Cold Case. 3 bodies found on his property bring the total dead to 7 so far.

re: Todd Kohlhepp confessed to 4 murders in a 2003 Cold Case. As in JDW's decades long trail of terror, there were many dots that were not connected by investigators, imo. The timely transparency by Law Enforcement in the SC serial killer investigation of TK is night and day compared to the lack of transparency in the OH JDW investigation.

The SC authorities have held timely pressers and updates to keep their citizens informed whereas the OH authorities have been utilizing the 1970s antiquated investigative strategy of silence, which prevents awareness by the citizens and only precludes the innocent victim's cold case investigations from being solved, imo..

It is amazing to me how LE has had not a peep to say about it. It almost seems like they just want it to go away from the public eye. Like Foxfire has said a million times, aware citizenry is key. LE has failed us in that respect.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I absolutely agree!
I have a good friend who works for the State of Michigan. SHE has a close friend who is FBI and working diligently on this case.
Her & I talk about it often, he is indeed keeping extremely tight lipped on EVERY aspect of the investigation.
Obviously he would lose his job otherwise, however, besides that, (as impatient as I am)I have to believe it is all for the best.*fingers crossed*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by Soopersleuth85 View Post
It is amazing to me how LE has had not a peep to say about it. It almost seems like they just want it to go away from the public eye. Like Foxfire has said a million times, aware citizenry is key. LE has failed us in that respect.

I absolutely agree!
I have a good friend who works for the State of Michigan. SHE has a close friend who is FBI and working diligently on this case.
Her & I talk about it often, he is indeed keeping extremely tight lipped on EVERY aspect of the investigation.
Obviously he would lose his job otherwise, however, besides that, (as impatient as I am)I have to believe it is all for the best.*fingers crossed*

We're not even sure who is in charge of the investigation of JDW's possible unknown victims. At least I'm not...
The FBI has been slowly evolving from the antiquated close to the vest silence investigative strategy in some cases over the past few years. Those in leadership of the FBI that adhere to the J Edgar Hoover policies of the 1970s are being replaced by new leadership that realize their most valuable investigative resource in the 21st century communication era is the American public.. <FYI: J Edgar Hoover established the very successful FBI's Ten Most Wanted List.in 1950- Since 1950, over 500 fugitives have appeared on the list; 480 have been apprehended or located- 160 were due to aware citizen's tips >...

In the AK serial killer Israel Keyes case the FBI asked for the public's help to identify his many other unknown victims once he committed suicide in his jail cell<while under 24/7 monitoring>. His timeline and other hold back evidence & info was released at that time.
There have been a few other cases in the last few years where positive results have been gained by the public's inclusion.. Progress is coming, although slowly, for those of us with patience..

FBI Requests the Public&#8217;s Assistance in Case of Serial Killer Israel Keyes
Aug 13, 2013 - Based upon the investigation conducted following his arrest in March 2012, Israel Keyes is believed to have committed multiple kidnappings ..

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/p...istance-in-case-of-serial-killer-israel-keyes

We're not even sure who is in charge of the investigation of JDW's possible unknown victims. At least I'm not...
The FBI has been slowly evolving from the antiquated close to the vest silence investigative strategy in some cases over the past few years. Those in leadership of the FBI that adhere to the J Edgar Hoover policies of the 1970s are being replaced by new leadership that realize their most valuable investigative resource in the 21st century communication era is the American public.. <FYI: J Edgar Hoover established the very successful FBI's Ten Most Wanted List.in 1950- Since 1950, over 500 fugitives have appeared on the list; 480 have been apprehended or located- 160 were due to aware citizen's tips >...

In the AK serial killer Israel Keyes case the FBI asked for the public's help to identify his many other unknown victims once he committed suicide in his jail cell<while under 24/7 monitoring>. His timeline and other hold back evidence & info was released at that time.
There have been a few other cases in the last few years where positive results have been gained by the public's inclusion.. Progress is coming, although slowly, for those of us with patience..

FBI Requests the Public’s Assistance in Case of Serial Killer Israel Keyes
Aug 13, 2013 - Based upon the investigation conducted following his arrest in March 2012, Israel Keyes is believed to have committed multiple kidnappings ..

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/p...istance-in-case-of-serial-killer-israel-keyes
Well put, Foxfire. Very well put.

I kept telling myself to go over and visit her site but with the fields being picked around here, unsure about that field, it would have been empty and open.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Just came to see if the latest update was posted..... why is my heart pounding so much now?

Thinking of you, Jashrema.

Me too! I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me and it was an old article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bittersweet. Obviously nobody wants to hear there are more victims; but if so there are at least some answers provided to loved ones.

Multiple law enforcement agencies conducting "due diligence" effort in James Worley investigation

FULTON COUNTY, OH (WTOL) -
Multiple law enforcement agencies along with the FBI are partaking in a "due diligence" effort in Fulton County to make sure no evidence was missed in the James Worley investigation.

The effort is happening at County Road 7 just past County Road K in Fulton County.

Worley is currently in Fulton County Jail accused of killing Sierah Joughin in July.

The Fulton County Sheriff's Office said they will make an announcement at the conclusion of the effort.

WTOL has a crew on scene.

Stay with WTOL for the latest on this story.

<snipped & BBM from above article linked by CZL 496 for focus>

Some small flags have been seen in the ground apparently marking locations while some of the investigators have been seen with shovels.

Seems obvious that they are using cadaver K9s and the small flags/markers are where there were hits by the K9s, imo.. Hopefully more unknown victims of JDW's will be located, recovered, and identified..

Holy cow.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members