OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is such great news. Great community helping this family turn this horrific situation into one that will help many more students. I graduated from UT with a degree in HR.

Me too!! UT with a degree in Finance. Go Rockets!

Thinking of Sierah.

Godspeed, Justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UT with a degree in businesses management & a degree in computer software here.

Been following along from the beginning....

:rose: Sierah :rose:

Looks like this thread has slowed down - are you all waiting for the hearing on 9/8? Will it be discussed on this thread?

TIA!

Been following along from the beginning....

:rose: Sierah :rose:

Looks like this thread has slowed down - are you all waiting for the hearing on 9/8? Will it be discussed on this thread?

TIA!

Yes, I am confident that it will be discussed on this thread, Niner. Hopefully there will be some new information released. As you are aware, these tragic incidents are never a sprint, but often marathons especially when transparency is nonexistent as it is in this case. I can't remember a case in recent years of this magnitude that lacked press conferences to update the public.. jmo

Do you think lack of news coverage is because they aren't able to link him to anything else?

Do you think lack of news coverage is because they aren't able to link him to anything else?

My personal opinion is that no, that's not it. He's behind bars, LE can take their time and be as thorough as they can now. They are investigating and don't need to share WHAT, or WHO they are looking into at this time. MOO and all that.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your opinion. I've never followed a case such as this and don't really know how it works.

I too am astounded by the utter silence surrounding this case. By now I would expect acquaintances of JDW to say something, even if they just had an ulterior motive of the '15 min of fame' type. Which leads me to think that JDW lead a really lonely, secretive life. Almost off the grid kind of a life, with acquaintances that are also off the grid. No distant relatives or shirt-tail relations or anything? Is there some kind of code of silence going on? So weird.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone have the info of the time and location of the 09/08/2016 hearing? TYIA

I was wondering if LE is waiting for the fields to be harvested/emptied to search for other remains. Could this be a possibility? I think it'd be much easier without crops in the way, plus the farmers probably wouldn't be too thrilled.

I too am astounded by the utter silence surrounding this case. By now I would expect acquaintances of JDW to say something, even if they just had an ulterior motive of the '15 min of fame' type. Which leads me to think that JDW lead a really lonely, secretive life. Almost off the grid kind of a life, with acquaintances that are also off the grid. No distant relatives or shirt-tail relations or anything? Is there some kind of code of silence going on? So weird.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know of a couple of people that associated with him YEARS ago, probably high school and a couple years beyond. I don't blame anyone for not speaking up about knowing him then and not having anything that would help this case. I think we all have lost touch with people from our pasts. Most people that I've talked to that went to high school with him barely remember him. Everyone just wants him prosecuted to the fullest extent.

What time is the hearing tomorrow 9/8/16? Assuming J DW will be via video conference. When do you think they will announce any new case for him based on evidence and DNA?

I agree most are probably in shock of the horror that has been going on. I am sure there were others.

Agree there is something going on but behind bars so they can get all the evidence needed to convict for others. Praying for the friends and family.of Seirah. Tomorrow will be tough but then again little closer to justice.

Like everyone, I am frustrated that there have been no updates. I'm sure its all to keep everything thorough and get him his fair trial. However....wouldn't they know by now if his DNA was a match to other cases?? I wonder about those videotapes he had. I hope they are telling....and I hope they answer a lot of questions. My fear is that they will be home movies and innocent.

Initially...I thought they found several pairs of womens' underpants on his property....where that turned out to be several pairs of incontinence underwear....which, to me...looks totally different (more innocent and favorable for JDW).

Am I correct in thinking that at tomorrow's hearing he will have to enter a plea?!?!?! I can't wait to hear that!

Found this about tomorrow's hearing, but no word if it will be live-streamed:

An arraignment for Worley is scheduled Sept. 8 at 2 p.m. in Fulton County Common Pleas Court.

http://fcnews.org/news/5080/worley-hears-indictment-charges

I plan on going to this. Taking my notebook and will take notes. Who can help decipher my handwriting later on ? Lol

I have no idea what to expect or even if he is appearing in person or via video . Either way I am going to attend. Are any other locals going also ? How early should I plan to arrive to be sure to be seated inside the courtroom ? I know the last one was standing room only and i assume some did not even get to be inside due to lack of space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare