OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought capital cases with public defenders require a not guilty plea, to demonstrate there has been no coercion or manipulation of the accused. Educated people please inform me.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 11758958_G.jpg
    11758958_G.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 364
Alexandra Montgomery ‏@alexandrawtol [video=twitter;773944783446286336]https://twitter.com/alexandrawtol/status/773944783446286336[/video] James Worley pleads not guilty in arraignment

TY.. Expected.. Bargaining tool.. Over a decade of appeals after year/s of trials and attention/notoriety.. par for the course..
& more pain, suffering, and taunting of SJ family, friends, and the LE/Justice system..
It's very sad, but it is just how sadistic psychopaths roll...

Filthy. Piece of. ****. Monster. Garbage. Heartless. Souless. *******. Xhrjbcebbdwk! Ahh

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

TY.. Expected.. Bargaining tool.. Over a decade of appeals after year/s of trials and attention/notoriety.. par for the course..
& more pain, suffering, and taunting of SJ family, friends, and the LE/Justice system..
It's very sad, but it is just how sadistic psychopaths roll...

Yep. I held off saying, and clinged onto the bit of hope I had, but I was expecting this.

I got my times wrong though and am an hour late

Filthy. Piece of. ****. Monster. Garbage. Heartless. Souless. *******. Xhrjbcebbdwk! Ahh

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry for your family. It's just not fair. :(

Is it normal to wait a year now for the trial?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is happening between now and March 2017? Really? They need that long for what???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Ugh. Not unexpected, but I still want to punch him.

If additional victims are identified, is it possible that his trial for those victims will be combined with Sierahs?

One year of probably endless discovery and motions. :(

Is it normal to wait a year now for the trial?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, and then there are usually several motions for extensions. Holly Bobo was abducted/murdered <TN> 04/13/2011. The suspects in her abduction/murder were arrested in April 2014. If my memory is correct the trials are tentatively scheduled for early 2017. The wheels of the Justice System turn slowly..very slowly.. and then comes the multiple mandatory appeals, especially if the death penalty is imposed...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I made in plenty of time for today's hearing. I met a few people , talked a lot, including to Rachel Hill quite extensively . I took some notes, but most of what was discussed cannot be posted here.
I sat in second to front row and it was chilling to see him walking in mere feet of me. Even shackled fully , the sight of him chilled me, then angered and repulsed me . I'm still processing all the info I took in today .

Well, I made in plenty of time for today's hearing. I met a few people , talked a lot, including to Rachel Hill quite extensively . I took some notes, but most of what was discussed cannot be posted here.
I sat in second to front row and it was chilling to see him walking in mere feet of me. Even shackled fully , the sight of him chilled me, then angered and repulsed me . I'm still processing all the info I took in today .

THANK YOU for attending and acting as our "correspondent" on the scene.

This is so emotional for everyone. Even those of us who don't know her have shed tears and had our hearts broken.

You were willing to attend that hearing today and take the emotional risk that goes along with it as well. I'm sure that wasn't easy.

Years ago, BoggLed, while in a jury pool I breathed the same air as a cold-blooded murderer. It was the most chilling experience being physically near him. I hope you can decompress quickly. Peace be with you and with all of Sierah's loved ones.

Good job Storm Chaser.. Take your time processing the information and decompressing from what seems to be a very traumatic experience.

Thank you for being there for all of us, Boggled. What a heart-breaking day for everyone.

Why wouldn't he plead not guilty? The longer he can loll around at Stryker, the better for him. Stryker is a cakewalk as opposed to prison. There's something so broken in our judicial system that lets these animals stay out of state prison for this long.

The Toledo Blade &#8207;@toledonews [video=twitter;773947835075014656]https://twitter.com/toledonews/status/773947835075014656[/video] BLADE ALERT: James Worley enters not-guilty plea in death of Sierah Joghin. Trial date set for Sept. 25, 2017.

What is happening between now and March 2017? Really? They need that long for what???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Just a tentative date; September 25, 2017. It will prolly be rescheduled a couple of times, ChiefsGranddaughter...

Doesn't this criminal look happy? Why shouldn't he? They let them raise trout there..Makes me sick
trout.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member