GUILTY OH - Suzanne Taylor, 45, & two daughters slain, North Royalton, 11 June 2017 *2nd trial 2023 guilty*

Whoa, I did not expect this. Crazy.

I guess we have to wait for more information to come out. I'd like to try and think on what makes GB similar to and/or different than whoever committed the Rhoden murders.

Whoa, I did not expect this. Crazy.

I guess we have to wait for more information to come out. I'd like to try and think on what makes GB similar to and/or different than whoever committed the Rhoden murders.

And how things are done differently in northern Ohio vs downstate. North Royalton LE called on US Marshals and the FBI, then coordinated with regional LE task force. From what I heard on the news US Marshals helped get the search going quickly.

And how things are done differently in northern Ohio vs downstate. North Royalton LE called on US Marshals and the FBI, then coordinated with regional LE task force. From what I heard on the news US Marshals helped get the search going quickly.

Yeah our NE Ohio regional task force doesn't mess around. It has been instrumental in a lot of cases.

Apparently, he also dates the daughter of the slain couple... I'm guessing a couple years ago? He worked for Mr John delivering phone books. Brinkman and Taylor graduated from valley forge high school together and have remained friends. Family members believe that Brinkman wanted more than to be friends.
A recent article also describes Brinkman as a "squatter" who hasn't had a permanent address for several years, in addition to gainful employment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did anyone get a copy of that transcript? it appears to have been removed from the link provided

ETA: nm I found it by clicking on 'full story' in small print at the bottom of the prior link

This case was discussed on Primetime Justice with Ashleigh Banfield on HLN tonight. She spoke with the police and also with the reporter who had been texting with the suspect. The transcript of the show should be available later.

“We are absolutely devastated:” Father of sisters murdered over weekend releases statement

The father of two young women that were killed in a weekend murder spree has released a statement on the deaths of his daughters.

In an emailed statement, Brian Pifer says that he and his family are devastated and thanks law enforcement for helping bring closure to them all.

We have all suffered a great loss. Taylor and Kylie were deeply loved – not only by me, but by our families and so many friends. We are absolutely devastated. Taylor and Kylie were beautiful, strong, intelligent young women. I was so proud of both of them – they had bright futures ahead of them, before their lives were so cruelly ended. I am relieved that an arrest has been made so quickly. I sincerely thank all of the law enforcement and investigators for helping to bring a measure of closure. We ask that everyone respect our privacy as we get through this unbearably difficult time.
Brian Pifer

Weird how he 'faked it' with the reporter. Fortunately she is safe, as well...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think he was beginning to believe what he was saying, and to see himself as a victim. JMO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4607686/Mother-daughters-killed-face-bed.html

An alleged serial killer charged with murdering a mother and her two daughters at their Ohio home last week sobbed in court on Thursday as prosecutors recounted how he used a different twisted method to kill each of the women.

Prosecutors say George Brinkman slit the throat of 45-year-old of Suzanne Taylor, who he was Facebook friends with, smothered her 21-year-old daughter Taylor Pifer and strangled her youngest daughter, 18-year-old Kylie Pifer, at their house in North Royalton on Saturday.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/35...george-brinkman-accused-of-murdering-5-people

-.-.-.-
http://www.cleveland19.com/story/35...orter-during-swat-situation-arrest-transcript

The following conversation took place between 10 p.m. until about 3 a.m. Tuesday. Police broke into the Brunswick home on Valley Forge Drive around 5:30 a.m. and used a Taser to take him into custody.

George Brinkman: I'm sorry but do I know you? You sent me a friends request, may I ask why?

Lacey Crisp: I'm a reporter for Cleveland 19. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ateav
Back