GUILTY OH - Tiffany Brown, 26, Bellefontaine, 11 Feb 2011

Local reporter said LE taking the care v. seriously, but not saying a lot about what they finding out.

Heartbreaking hearing her mother talked about her daughters two boys, who are questioning where their mother is.

I wonder if she gave someone she knew a ride?

I have a feeling she will be found and the person , suspect will be caught.

Seems to be someone she knew, according to a former LE. Keep following leads of people close to her.
That's it for the show.

let's hope police are checking the cell pings.

Wonder WHO the telephone # belongs to in Chicago? Could someone be that dumb to call a buddy with a stolen cell as Mother said Tifanny doesn't know anyone in Chicago.

Mother also noted the morning TEXT was written by an illiterate/not too bright person in her opinion. Said daughter does not write like that.

She told babysitter not to feed the children, she was going to pick something up.

She texted a gf and said she was stopping at Chuckie Cheese to pick up pizza. No time given for that text, so we know she had all intention of returning home quickly as planned and relayed to the babysitter.

Whoever texted, clearly knows her ex, since the text was to him. That is pretty startling.

Whoever texted, clearly knows her ex, since the text was to him. That is pretty startling.

That is odd. Maybe she picked up one of his friends to give them a ride somewhere and he robbed her. She apparently still had the $ that was supposed to be sent to her cousin by Western Union.

I am also wondering why her mother kept saying that she wasn'[t concerned at midnight when she never returned home. Seems rteally weird. She tells her young boys not to eat dinner cuz she is bringing htme pizza---and she never returns. Wouldn't that be cause for alarm?

Unless it is the ex that text that message from Tiffany's phone to his.

Was perhaps Tiffany dating the male in that apartment complex that the mom had no idea about?

ETA: I do see the ex lives 2 hours away. Wonder if his alibi fits?

I couldn't understand why her mom said she wasn't concerned at 11:30pm either...that was not clear and NG tried to follow up on that but it got garbled with people talking over each other, I think.

When I heard the text went to the ex/father of boys, I was thinking someone was letting him know it was "done." But it would be pretty dumb to use her phone. And at one point NG had on the screen that the father of the boys was not in their lives, or in Tiffany's life, but the mom said they (Tiffany and ex) were in touch sometimes, so not sure which is true.

I couldn't understand why her mom said she wasn't concerned at 11:30pm either...that was not clear and NG tried to follow up on that but it got garbled with people talking over each other, I think.

When I heard the text went to the ex/father of boys, I was thinking someone was letting him know it was "done." But it would be pretty dumb to use her phone. And at one point NG had on the screen that the father of the boys was not in their lives, or in Tiffany's life, but the mom said they (Tiffany and ex) were in touch sometimes, so not sure which is true.

I also thought it was strange her mom wasn't concern that her daughter did not call her, then says she thought Tiffany went to the boys fathers to pick him up.

From what I have heard from a source close to the family, they have checked out the ex/father and have cleared him.

No one is really telling anymore information thats not being put on the news/in papers because if the person responsible is in fact someone she knows they dont want him/her knowing what they know and dont know.

Did her mom say they left the boys overnight with the sitter? I swore she said that but I don't quite get it.....
Did they say how far away she lived from her parents?

Did her mom say they left the boys overnight with the sitter? I swore she said that but I don't quite get it.....
Did they say how far away she lived from her parents?

Waiting for the transcripts from the show but I thought mom said she went and picked up the boys.

Her family is offering a $5,000 reward for information that helps locate Ms. Brown.

:praying: Praying she is found safe.

Yes, mom got the boys after babysitter called, I guess she lives nearby as she owns the beauty salon where Tiffany was taking the money from to make the bank deposit.

It's strange and one thing I never understand, some missing people generate hundreds of people for searches and others can barely pull together a team of ten. Very odd.

O/T ...I'm along the Hudson to :bananapowerslide:

I agree there's a large disparity in search party sizes, but here, in this case, no one seems to be out looking for the missing person. And I don't think it's that they're not interested.

The mighty Hudson. We're practically next-door neighbors. It's a great place except for all this traffic, high taxes, high cost of living, and dense population. But other than that ... I love it! :)

BBM

It sounds like the mother had no idea about her being gone that long and that the babysitter didn't get a hold of the mother until later that night.

BBM

It sounds like the mother had no idea about her being gone that long and that the babysitter didn't get a hold of the mother until later that night.

What she said was when she learned that her daughter had not come home by 11:30, she wasn't really concerned and they did not report her missing until the next day.

Do her boys have different fathers? Tiffany's mom said "that she might have gone down and picked up the baby's father."

ETA: Ok the ex is the father of both. Did Tiffany ever drive two hours to pick up the father? I just don't know why her mom made that comment.

Do her boys have different fathers? Tiffany's mom said "that she might have gone down and picked up the baby's father."

I caught that too and since the one lives two hours away in Cincinnati (the one who was sent the text) I think they must have different fathers, as she did not seem to have any plan to go two hours away.

I caught that too and since the one lives two hours away in Cincinnati (the one who was sent the text) I think they must have different fathers, as she did not seem to have any plan to go two hours away.

Strange, isn't it? I wonder if Tiffany's mom just didn't correct some of the details on the show?

Also strange is that the male in the apartment complex says he didn't know Tiffany then said he did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back