OH - Toddler Found Wandering, Search for her Family - 2005

I just went back to the paper and searched and there doesn't appear to be any updates to the story.

mysteriew said:
I just went back to the paper and searched and there doesn't appear to be any updates to the story.

I wish that we knew if the mother was rounded up or not. You would think if she had some paper would have said so. I just hate not knowing. I sent another email and will see what happens. If I don't hear anything I'll just email again and again.

mysteriew said:
Sassygerl, the link you posted is for the little girl that was found in New York.
There is a thread for her.
This thread is about a little girl who was found in a park in Cincinnati. This little girl is about a year or year and a half old.
Sorry about the confusion, but there are 2 little girls who have been found wandering in a park!

This is my first post here. I hope I do this right!

This little girl was found in Saylor Park. Saylor Park is a section of Cincinnati, not a "park" where someone would go to picnic and play.

SherlockJr said:
This is my first post here. I hope I do this right!

This little girl was found in Saylor Park. Saylor Park is a section of Cincinnati, not a "park" where someone would go to picnic and play.

So this little girl was found in a residential section of Cincinnati? I wonder if she just wandered away from home through an unlocked door? It is odd that nothing has been said about her since the one article.

By the way...welcome and thanks so much for clearing that up for us. I live in a small country town where a park is a park that you play in. Didn't even cross my mind that Saylor Park wasn't a park. Is there any possiblilty of your being able to call the newspaper to see if there is any updates on this little girl...that is, if you live in that area?

I wonder if they ever identified this little girl? I would think that maybe they did since there was nver any national media attention given to the story.

SherlockJr said:
Bobbisangel, I just came back to this forum. I will see what I can dig up.

Thanks so much. I have often thought of this little girl and wondered what ever came of her. I would love to hear that they found her mom and all is well.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back