Identified! OH - Troy, Miami Co., 'Buckskin Girl' WhtFem 133UFOH, 15-25, Apr'81 - Marcia King

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Rascal that her profile is very different. I thought I read on Jane Doe site that her reddish brown hair is natural color.

I agree with Rascal that her profile is very different. I thought I read on Jane Doe site that her reddish brown hair is natural color.

If it wasn't for the matching head wound I would have thought it was 2 different people.
I think this is a good match but of course I'm no expert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi...I have been reading this for more than a year now but I just registered. All of you are doing a fantastic job trying to find this young girl in all our hearts a name! I am excited about Sami8's discovery of Lucie. I would be interested to hear what CarlK says. But let me ask one question...does the brown hair instead of reddish brown bother anyone? And to tell the truth I became so totally convinced that buckskin is Patricia Salamandyk. I believe it was allykins and Irish eyes who thought so too. I apologize if I am mistaken. Ally and Irish eyes...do you believe it's Lucie now and NOT Patricia? Does anyone else still believe in Patricia? I wish someone could get dna for her so she could be ruled. Two people on this thread transposed their faces together and it was astounding to me. And I am so sorry to you all about Porvin a while back. I was excited too...that was a slap to you all and undeserving.

Welcome yoga!

I don't know what to think about Patricia Salamandyk. I know LE was made aware of her as a BG possible but there was no movement. That's unusual for BG's case. Since you've been following for a while I'm sure you know that the ruleout list is long - they really have been good about leaving no stone unturned. Their similarities really are striking, their features line up pretty perfectly too. I can only assume that there is some holdback detail in one case or the other that made comparison unneccesary. I still wish they would officially rule her out though.

I'm glad they are looking at Lucie. A lot of suggestions people make here for BG can be ruled out pretty easily if they haven't been already, but I don't see any reason to not take a look at Lucie.

I'm still convinced BG is Patricia, but I can't seem to get any confirmation that's she's even been looked at. She's been brought to investigator's' attention on both sides of the border, several times, by myself and others. I can't get any updates as to whether they've even compared her or considered her or ruled her out or anything. For all I know, she's been ruled out but it just hasn't been published anywhere.

The hair difference doesn't bother me too much as I am a brunette and most of the time people would say my hair was brown, but if I spend a lot of time out in the sun it gets a reddish tent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patricia is being considered for another case I follow; I was under the impression that we were in that long waiting period while DNA is being gathered and processed.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

The hair difference doesn't bother me too much as I am a brunette and most of the time people would say my hair was brown, but if I spend a lot of time out in the sun it gets a reddish tint.

Same here.

I'm still convinced BG is Patricia, but I can't seem to get any confirmation that's she's even been looked at. She's been brought to investigator's' attention on both sides of the border, several times, by myself and others. I can't get any updates as to whether they've even compared her or considered her or ruled her out or anything. For all I know, she's been ruled out but it just hasn't been published anywhere.

Thank you Irish eyes and Alley...I do agree with Alley, although Lucy does have similarities, I believe it's much stronger with Patricia, and I think it's frustrating...all they need is dna to know one way or another. When I look at that teen picture of Patricia...I don't know if it's just me, but there is a street wise mischievous look in those eyes. I think she easily went and made a life...it's not unlikely, in the US here and then meet her demise by who...we don't know that either. I think she was just dumped there...so nobody in Ohio stepped forth to say who she was as she was a stranger obviously. I didn't realize she's looked at for another Doe. I follow Buckskin and Walker County Jane. Thanks for the insight and welcome!

Patricia is being considered for another case I follow; I was under the impression that we were in that long waiting period while DNA is being gathered and processed.

What other doe, carbuff? Two years ago when they featured Patricia's case, her sister stated they'd offered their DNA to investigators, but never stated that the investigators actually took it, only that it was offered to them. Has that changed? I wasn't aware of any updates.

Yes, I mean Patricia Salmandyk is on the ruleouts list now. It looks like she might have been added on July 18. (I haven't had time to check for other additions.) I think I accidentally pasted the wrong link last night (I'm in Germany right now.)

Alma Root 1965 California
Nancy Rose 1950 Idaho
Patricia Salamandyk Unknown
JanisSanders 1950 Michigan
LucindaSchaefer 1962 California

https://identifyus.org/cases/4790

yes I agree patricia salamandyk is definitely on the rule out list.
one of the comments I do agree, with I have auburn hair some people say it's red and others brown.
spoke to my mother yesterday who I see regularly and I said mom what colour are my eyes she said green lol!! I corrected her. I have bright blue eyes. she said I put her on the spot and she confused me with my sister... so I guess either she is a bad parent or she genuinely was under pressure and made a genuine mistake. I will go with she is a bad parent hahaha.

yes I agree patricia salamandyk is definitely on the rule out list.
one of the comments I do agree, with I have auburn hair some people say it's red and others brown.
spoke to my mother yesterday who I see regularly and I said mom what colour are my eyes she said green lol!! I corrected her. I have bright blue eyes. she said I put her on the spot and she confused me with my sister... so I guess either she is a bad parent or she genuinely was under pressure and made a genuine mistake. I will go with she is a bad parent hahaha.
I'm not 100% convinced my family or boyfriend would guess my eye colour correctly. I suppose many people just don't pay attention to details. And I'm sure they don't know about all of my scars.

Yes, I mean Patricia Salmandyk is on the ruleouts list now. It looks like she might have been added on July 18. (I haven't had time to check for other additions.) I think I accidentally pasted the wrong link last night (I'm in Germany right now.)

Alma Root 1965 California
Nancy Rose 1950 Idaho
Patricia Salamandyk Unknown
JanisSanders 1950 Michigan
LucindaSchaefer 1962 California

https://identifyus.org/cases/4790

Yes, I think you posted the link to the Allenstown adult female in that reply, which threw me off. I didn't think to check BG's NamUs, because you had mentioned Patricia was being considered for another Jane Doe and I thought your reply was in reference to my question as to whom she was also being considered. Thanks for the correction. I'm glad they listed her finally. I figured once they got tired of fielding the inquiries about her that they would list her, even though she was from Canada.
I wish I knew what identifier they used to eliminate her, because Doe doesn't list any for her. If they based it on some mole or scar, or the time between her disappearance and the discovery of Jane Doe, they've done her a disservice.

OT: What are you doing in Germany?? I hope it's for fun!

strange one this! someone just posted a pic in the comments of my fb post in a group called unidentified and unclaimed people in the 1930- 2017.
I'm pretty much upto date with buckskin case but a pm on fb someone suggested bs had a gap in between her front two teeth!?
I'm pretty sure bs didn't but as anyone else read that she had a gap? and if so what is the source of info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalKnowledge