GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
well - at least that reported tweeted both "cars" are found.

soooooooooooo - where are they? they're not in Tina's or Stephanie's trucks.

Trying to figure out why they would drive 80 miles to the college & ditch the truck if the women ran off w/ the kids....and none of that explains the violent scene/possibly blood in the house.

And why would someone take all 4 of them? So puzzling.

Not to mention - who reported Stephanie missing & when? doesn't she have a young child?

BBM

Not only all 4 of them - but the dog too? :waitasec:

IIRC Stephanie has 2 older children and one younger one - but maybe the young one lives with his father?

Mist, the college was 7 miles from the house

thanks - I fixed my post...I had the 80 miles from house to Target distribution center (b/f's job) stuck in my head...told ya I needed da Dew. LOL

Borders said Friday he last heard from the mother on Wednesday when Herrmann texted him on his way to work at a distribution center about 80 miles away in West Jefferson at about 4:40 a.m. to let him know that she'd fed the dog. He said the dog, a miniature pinscher named Tanner, was also missing.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/nov/12/30/4-people-missing-college-lockdown-ar-288593/

BF(soon to be former)

was 80 miles away at work at time of text than either spends that night (wed) with a friend (I tend to believe this more) or his mother.

mother calls him at noon the next day where he is golfing to say they are missing (around time DQ would open no?)

he arrives home at 1730 to find cops at his house

moo

((brb.. gonna map out his work location and where he claims to have been golfing at the time))

:couch:

LOLOL... no way!

further eta: I always try to stay on top of media because if I were to allow myself to speculate too much I would be in the time out chair ALL THE TIME LOL (plus I cuss like a trucker... no offense to truckers of course)

Me too on the news links, but because if I were to allow myself to speculate too much I would be exposed, as a sleuther, as one who couldn't find his way out of a well-lit room with the windows open and the doors ajar. And cussing like a sailor.

It's an honor - nursebeeme has beaten me to roughly 9,000 breaking news links on the
Sandra Cantu and Pat Kimmi threads, and this one too.

I can vouch for this. (Bows to Nurse)

He was playing golf on Thursday when his mother called and said something was wrong with Herrmann.

He didn't think much of it, until he returned to the house in Howard after 5:30 p.m. and found authorities there.
He gave officers permission to search the house and didn't go inside himself. He said a deputy took a few steps into the home and said he saw a considerable mess inside.

"I think something bad happened, something happened inside the house," Borders said. "It's not like Tina or me to leave the house unsecured."
http://www.wivb.com/dpps/news/nation/midwest/4-missing-from-ohio-home-nt10-tvw_3646027

What had his mother heard that prompted her to call him and say "something was wrong with Hermann" ?

He was playing golf on Thursday when his mother called and said something was wrong with Herrmann.

He didn't think much of it, until he returned to the house in Howard after 5:30 p.m. and found authorities there.
He gave officers permission to search the house and didn't go inside himself. He said a deputy took a few steps into the home and said he saw a considerable mess inside.

"I think something bad happened, something happened inside the house," Borders said. "It's not like Tina or me to leave the house unsecured."
http://www.wivb.com/dpps/news/nation/midwest/4-missing-from-ohio-home-nt10-tvw_3646027

What had his mother heard that prompted her to call him and say "something was wrong with Hermann" ?

Very good point. I'm still giving this bf the stank eye. However, now I can certainly see more possibilities of what happened than I did when we just had the first reports.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/top/all/7291984.html

snip

The sheriff says Herrmann's co-worker reported her missing Wednesday. A sheriff's deputy went to her home in Howard twice Wednesday night and found lights on and a pickup truck in the driveway, but no one answered the door.

Ok, I'll give this a shot. Herrmann's didn't show up for work or something alerted the co-worker to suspect something was wrong on Wednesday night. LE goes to the house and basically leaves after making no contact with the occupants. This bugs the co-worker and when Herrmann doesn't show up for work Thursday she know by now that something is really wrong. Goes to the house, breaks in, finds the mess and blood, calls LE who at this point takes this more seriously because of what the co-worker found. Truck is now missing and BF allows LE into the house which starts the ball rolling.

Sounds to me like everyone including the perp was in the house on Wednesday night. Leaves sometime after LE was there, with everyone in the truck to make a body dump (that really hurts to type) and abandons the truck at the college.

I want to know more about the *friend*...

was she married? what was the relationship like? why were they planning on getting an apartment? were they going to have all five kids there? if not why would the friend leave the three kids of her own behind?

I want to know more about this friend.

Knox Co sheriff says this is still a missing persons case. Both women's cars have been found. Mystery deepens. http://twitpic.com/368i92
http://twitter.com/tomwsyx6

have to revisit this tweet on what the sheriff said...

no sherlock! of course both of the cars have been found! we knew that from the start and we also know they are missing! This is not a revelation

((okay back to media links))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members