GUILTY OH - Two women & child killed, 13yo abducted, Apple Valley, 10 Nov 2010 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
How and WHY??? did he kill these lovely women and little boy???
Was he 'saving' little Sarah for worse possible torture?

According to TV news girlfriend called LE a few weeks ago but did not press charges.
She feared for her life.........if only...............

trust me... this guy is a monster to go into the future monster text books of the world....

-Sheriff says he is still in a suicide gown (presser)
-shared info on exactly where to find the bodies
death penalty deal?
~thoughts??????
Definitely think MH is going to be studied closely in the future. To me, he obviously has several traits of a serial killer and, I believe if he had somehow managed to escape getting caught for these murders.....he would have killed again. I wonder if he was a bed wetter?

I hope if they worked out a death penalty deal with him it included him also pleading guilty to avoid the expense of a trial and save the families even more heartache.

I wish they'd take him out of the suicide gown.

broke up recently with girlfriend...............would love to hear more about him from her......
she is so lucky to get away from him!

I've wondered if that might have been one of the triggers; this woman also had a young son, close in age to Kody (?). Perhaps his rage was re-directed to this family and might be the reason he spared Sarah? (as she didn't fit the model of previous relationship) Just a thought....

My heart literally hurts; may God's justice be swift and sure!

-Mish

Actually though if he is a survivalist type, he would know that leaves smolder and make tons of smoke, however most don't burn that fast. However dried pine needles, now that is the most awesome of tinder, I spend alot of time camping and out in the woods. If he was looking for an excelerant, just don't see him using bagged leaves.

Another screen shot of MH signing in at the gym. Wonder if he has a smirk like that on his face now. It's even creepier looking at his pictures now knowing what he did.
Link to video

how did he afford a house and a gym membership?
X con and no job?

Someone heard a rumor that Sarah heard him in the bathroom with a saw
It was posted on topix she was tied up in another room, but heard the bath tub filling and draining several times. :(
I didn't hear the saw thing :(

Picture of a hollow tree - just for reference of what one can look like.

c6992cbd4fc33aa.jpg

In some strange way this case reminds me of the Groene case. The people in the home were overtaken by one sick **** and the children taken with Shasta being the lone survivor. Again the perp should never been let out of prison and was a murdering time bomb waiting to happen.

Thank you on behalf of Tanner.

Maybe one of our local WS members can ask on the FB page about Tanner, if we don't get any report via MSM or LE in the next week or so.

I was surprised that none of the reporters asked that question.

We have used leaves to kick start a smoldering fire before, they burn fast and hot... but not exactly an excellerant. However, he may have put them in the walls for that reason....

It was posted on topix she was tied up in another room, but heard the bath tub filling and draining several times. :(
I didn't hear the saw thing :(

The rumor, on Mt. Vernon/Topix, has since been removed; that rarely happens on anything-goes Topix, and may indicate that it was accurate information LE does not want out there. It was posted before LE announced discovery of the bodies, and implied dismemberment.

The rumor, on Mt. Vernon/Topix, has since been removed; that rarely happens on anything-goes Topix, and may indicate that it was accurate information LE does not want out there. It was posted before LE announced discovery of the bodies, and implied dismemberment.

Ahhh thank you for telling me, sorry for repeating it, I hadn't looked since last night and wasn't aware it had been taken down.

trust me... this guy is a monster to go into the future monster text books of the world....

-Sheriff says he is still in a suicide gown (presser)
-shared info on exactly where to find the bodies
death penalty deal?
~thoughts??????

I posted in the previous thread about the death penalty just before Cubby closed it. I PM'd him asking to bring it forward to this one, but it seems to have completely vanished now. If it doesn't reappear soon, I will try to re-post it.

Did I understand it correctly that he had spent time living/camping in the area of the hollow tree? I am wondering if he held anyone captive out there? We may have more bodies out there.

What clued them in that Sarah was in his house?

I finally got caught up and am devestated to hear the details, but not surprised.

Is the place I marked on the map the proper location?

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...14200988776853.00049517da72b7e720ec4&t=h&z=12

It looks about right according to the live video from the news copter today. There's a path/road that runs from the eastern end of that field north to Yankee Rd. When you look at the street view where the road meets Yankee Rd, it looks the same as the video where the hearses departed.

Thanks for your map, its been so helpful in trying to piece everything together.

Did I understand it correctly that he had spent time living/camping in the area of the hollow tree? I am wondering if he held anyone captive out there? We may have more bodies out there.

What clued them in that Sarah was in his house?

Thats one of the many reasons I question if he had a portable generator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa