OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019 #2

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by moonriverfarm, Mar 15, 2019.

1. DutchTreat

DutchTreat Well-Known Member

Because Tyler is a guy, I was more thinking along men cruising to have sex with another men. I live in Europe but read a newspaper article about a young family who bought a house next to a piece of woods that was being used as a cruising area by gay men.
    The way that works is gay men sitting in their car checking each other out. Or waiting for a guy to go 'into the woods' and follow when interested.
    Assuming that if Tyler was taken as Brittany assumes, he must have been taken by a guy, cause I cannot see a woman abducting a guy.

And Tyler wandering off into a patch of woods frequented by men looking for men would make sense. He would have been vulnerable being drunk, passed out or intoxicated and possibly suffering from hypothermia. It's not unthinkable that he could have accepted a ride.

mrfrinkles, Ann99, neesaki and 4 others like this.
  2. velvta

velvta Well-Known Member

There's a drain grate near the intersection of Morse Crossing and Stelzer that needs to be looked into, literally.

Hazelnutty, ErinC, momrids6 and 5 others like this.
  3. DutchTreat

Could you possibly post a Google street view link of that thing? I tried to find it, but I don't know what it looks like.

Hazelnutty and tarabull like this.
  4. Psychedelia

Psychedelia Member

Did they use his uber account earlier in the evening? They should have his account checked to see if he called for an uber from wherever he was later on.

5. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

1. He is deceased and his body is in the vicinity and he has not been found yet (less and less likely with each passing week)

2. He is deceased and his body was taken elsewhere

3. He is alive and trying to begin a new life

4. He is alive and somewhere involuntarily and is in danger
    (Extremely unlikely imo)

neesaki, Alcina, Hazelnutty and 6 others like this.
  6. SpanishMossAntiques

SpanishMossAntiques Well-Known Member

There are definitely cases where women have abducted men. Maybe in Europe that does not happen, but in America it certainly does.

inmyhumbleopinion and DutchTreat like this.
  7. DutchTreat

Why did they abduct these men and what did they do with them?

Hazelnutty, azure and tarabull like this.
  8. tarabull

tarabull Life is a puzzle.

Can you provide us some examples?

I can only think of when Paul Sheldon was abducted by Misery Chastain. (insert eyeroll)

LadyL, Cortne, Hazelnutty and 3 others like this.
  9. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

Yes women are capable of abducting men. Statistically, it’s slim at best... so it’s possible but really not probable at all.
    I’m stuck thinking it’s foul play in connection to his close relationships, or the searches conducted in the area were not as thorough as believed.

GarAndTeed, wary, StarEyes and 2 others like this.
  10. tarabull

tarabull Life is a puzzle.

Capable????? That's different.

SpainishMoss apparently has a list of women who have abducted men and I want to see it...

There must threads here at WS.

Links please. TIA.

LadyL likes this.
  11. Tssiemer

Tssiemer Well-Known Member

Any one know his status with an ex girlfriend or a stalker etc?

x_files, Hazelnutty and DutchTreat like this.
  12. happyday

happyday Well-Known Member

I’m still thinking #1 is most likely, but nothing would surprise me at this point.

13. momrids6

momrids6 JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER

Press conference update would be nice. Footage of him last seen too. Nothing from LE makes me think of 1. They think he walked away 2. No need for public help.

HBIC2009AY, Alcina, x_files and 9 others like this.
  14. TXFForever

TXFForever Well-Known Member

I am really enjoying hearing everyone's theories, questions, and ideas! Everyone here does a great job!

Here is a question I have.... Do you think LE will release the last known video footage of T from this night at all? Are there any selfies or photos taken of T, B, and S before the night went bad?

Alcina, x_files, Hazelnutty and 8 others like this.
  15. anonypotomous

anonypotomous Well-Known Member

It amazes me. I watch TV shows like Vanished and Disappeared.. I follow this site and many cases. There are often press conferences, many searches, pleas from parents and spouses on television, and lots of care and concern from LE. So WHAT is happening here? I can’t imagine that LE just doesn’t give a damn.

16. momrids6

I think someone needs to make noise about lack of information/updates.

neesaki, Alcina, x_files and 9 others like this.
  17. DutchTreat

I was wondering if Tyler would have been drugged at the dollhouse that could have happened at the latest around closing time?
    Or could there have been something in the water they were given while waiting for the Uber.

And then he is 'fine' till the 3.10 am call? What kind of drugs would have been able to let him be ok for so long, but then make him ill or incapacitated.

Ann99, neesaki, x_files and 4 others like this.
  18. Crime Keleesi

Crime Keleesi Well-Known Member

My strongest opinion is that there were drugs involved in this night one way or another, or maybe multiple ways. To me, that explains some of the seemingly left out info, some of the unusual behavior, a reason why he might walk away, reasons why they wouldn't follow him, and reasons why LE aren't pleading for assistance. Most likely LE is actively investigating a drug angle, but of course that's not going to be publicized in any way.

Hopefully Brittany and the anonymous friend have provided them with more info than they have provided the public.

Alcina, x_files, Hazelnutty and 8 others like this.
  19. momrids6

I'm not seeing him listed on the CPD page.

Hazelnutty, anonypotomous and Dre like this.
  20. Frupstny

Frupstny Well-Known Member

There are only a few possibilities....LE is not wanting to draw attention to this case because it has been said that Easton has powerful backers who don’t want the publicity....LE knows pretty much what went on and they are waiting for all their ducks to be in a row...or LE is too busy and this case is a low priority.
    Given that TD parents have not spoken out...which speaks volumes....I am going with the second theory....