OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO... It could be. But, in cold weather, I would imagine sex workers would be nearer to places where they could go into some warmth, occasionally. I don't imagine there are many "Johns" out in the woods in the winter. If it were warmer weather, my opinion about this would change. JMO, the weather is what has me stuck on the fact that there was no one in the woods waiting to attack him. Unless, of course it was a planned meeting place with someone. I've read the brush is quite dense in that area of "woods". Again, just my opinion. I'm not sure if you personally have ever experienced this type of weather without the sun being up, but, it isn't exactly warm or "comfortable" weather.
Because Tyler is a guy, I was more thinking along men cruising to have sex with another men. I live in Europe but read a newspaper article about a young family who bought a house next to a piece of woods that was being used as a cruising area by gay men.
The way that works is gay men sitting in their car checking each other out. Or waiting for a guy to go 'into the woods' and follow when interested.
Assuming that if Tyler was taken as Brittany assumes, he must have been taken by a guy, cause I cannot see a woman abducting a guy.

And Tyler wandering off into a patch of woods frequented by men looking for men would make sense. He would have been vulnerable being drunk, passed out or intoxicated and possibly suffering from hypothermia. It's not unthinkable that he could have accepted a ride.

I'm not really sure what can or cannot be discussed here, so I'm going hypothetical here.
If the Google location date of Tylers phone would show a route through 'the woods' of the Easton Oval, in the direction of Abbott labs. And then into the Abbott parking lot, all the way to the Abbott building and then diagonally across the parking lot towards the intersection on Stelzer road, there is IMO ONE logical explanation. Tylers phone must have been in a car that was parked in the parking lot of Abbott labs. In order to leave the parking lot, you have to drive towards the building and back to get out of the parking lot.

There's a drain grate near the intersection of Morse Crossing and Stelzer that needs to be looked into, literally.

1. He is deceased and his body is in the vicinity and he has not been found yet (less and less likely with each passing week)

2. He is deceased and his body was taken elsewhere

3. He is alive and trying to begin a new life

4. He is alive and somewhere involuntarily and is in danger
(Extremely unlikely imo)

Because Tyler is a guy, I was more thinking along men cruising to have sex with another men. I live in Europe but read a newspaper article about a young family who bought a house next to a piece of woods that was being used as a cruising area by gay men.
The way that works is gay men sitting in their car checking each other out. Or waiting for a guy to go 'into the woods' and follow when interested.
Assuming that if Tyler was taken as Brittany assumes, he must have been taken by a guy, cause I cannot see a woman abducting a guy.

And Tyler wandering off into a patch of woods frequented by men looking for men would make sense. He would have been vulnerable being drunk, passed out or intoxicated and possibly suffering from hypothermia. It's not unthinkable that he could have accepted a ride.

There are definitely cases where women have abducted men. Maybe in Europe that does not happen, but in America it certainly does.

Yes women are capable of abducting men. Statistically, it’s slim at best... so it’s possible but really not probable at all.
I’m stuck thinking it’s foul play in connection to his close relationships, or the searches conducted in the area were not as thorough as believed.

Capable????? That's different.

SpainishMoss apparently has a list of women who have abducted men and I want to see it...

There must threads here at WS.

Links please. TIA.

1. He is deceased and his body is in the vicinity and he has not been found yet (less and less likely with each passing week)

2. He is deceased and his body was taken elsewhere

3. He is alive and trying to begin a new life

4. He is alive and somewhere involuntarily and is in danger
(Extremely unlikely imo)
I’m still thinking #1 is most likely, but nothing would surprise me at this point.

I am really enjoying hearing everyone's theories, questions, and ideas! Everyone here does a great job!

Here is a question I have.... Do you think LE will release the last known video footage of T from this night at all? Are there any selfies or photos taken of T, B, and S before the night went bad?

It amazes me. I watch TV shows like Vanished and Disappeared.. I follow this site and many cases. There are often press conferences, many searches, pleas from parents and spouses on television, and lots of care and concern from LE. So WHAT is happening here? I can’t imagine that LE just doesn’t give a damn.

It amazes me. I watch TV shows like Vanished and Disappeared.. I follow this site and many cases. There are often press conferences, many searches, pleas from parents and spouses on television, and lots of care and concern from LE. So WHAT is happening here? I can’t imagine that LE just doesn’t give a damn.

I think someone needs to make noise about lack of information/updates.

I was wondering if Tyler would have been drugged at the dollhouse that could have happened at the latest around closing time?
Or could there have been something in the water they were given while waiting for the Uber.

And then he is 'fine' till the 3.10 am call? What kind of drugs would have been able to let him be ok for so long, but then make him ill or incapacitated.

My strongest opinion is that there were drugs involved in this night one way or another, or maybe multiple ways. To me, that explains some of the seemingly left out info, some of the unusual behavior, a reason why he might walk away, reasons why they wouldn't follow him, and reasons why LE aren't pleading for assistance. Most likely LE is actively investigating a drug angle, but of course that's not going to be publicized in any way.

Hopefully Brittany and the anonymous friend have provided them with more info than they have provided the public.

There are only a few possibilities....LE is not wanting to draw attention to this case because it has been said that Easton has powerful backers who don’t want the publicity....LE knows pretty much what went on and they are waiting for all their ducks to be in a row...or LE is too busy and this case is a low priority.
Given that TD parents have not spoken out...which speaks volumes....I am going with the second theory....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419