OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very well said and I agree with all of it. It also bothers me that the wife’s original story was very different than the latest story. I’m not saying she did this, just that it’s weird there are so many inconsistencies as well as too much information.

I think it’s weird that she says her husband thinks two trees is “woods”. Why would she even say that if he said he was walking through woods? Maybe I’m thinking into it too much.

I also find it kind of strange she woke the friend up first. Personally I would be waking up my hubby first & really only concerned about him.

It’s a convention that comes to Columbus with people from all over the world. Google Joey Labute. It’s chilling. They think his drink might have been spiked in a bar. Sounds like a lot of these people are being drugged.

No offense, Tyler seems like an absolutely awesome gentleman but not exactly the kind of person targeted for trafficking, just my opinion only.

I agree with the earlier post, this seems like an accident or something related to the friend. I wonder if the friend’s property has been searched.

What I want to know is why CPD has been so quiet about this. Do they know something so they're waiting until they have more evidence, or do they just not care about this case that much? Honestly, knowing how messed up CPD is, I could see it going either way.

I’ve followed several missing persons cases and even involved with some behind the scenes and it’s pretty common for LE to stay quiet even with the family. It can be frustrating but doesn’t seem to be out of the ordinary from my experience.

I read that Ohio ranks fourth of all states for human trafficking. Men and boys do get trafficked also. I wonder why there is so much of this in Ohio?

Isn't he a bit old to be a victim of sex trafficking? Not to be disrespectful I don't think 29 is old at all but don't they want younger vulnerable kids/teens to exploit?

Isn't he a bit old to be a victim of sex trafficking? Not to be disrespectful I don't think 29 is old at all but don't they want younger vulnerable kids/teens to exploit?
Well, there’s all sorts of different types of trafficking, certainly not all of it is sexual. With that said, it’s pretty unlikely that’s what happened in this case..
usually it’s people whose lives are unbalanced in a way where their absence will be less detected..if there’s going to be heat from the family, media and public, it’s a lot less likely that person will be targeted for trafficking...

Well, there’s all sorts of different types of trafficking, certainly not all of it is sexual. With that said, it’s pretty unlikely that’s what happened in this case..
usually it’s people whose lives are unbalanced in a way where their absence will be less detected..if there’s going to be heat from the family, media and public, it’s a lot less likely that person will be targeted for trafficking...

That's what I thought much easier to kidnap a homeless runaway teen/young adult than a family man with responsibilities.
I hope there's a happy ending to this.

I believe they were setting up for it...it stared on March 5th I believe. Could it be a setup crew member that traveled with the event every year?
And Brian Shaffer, Joey Labute disappeared the weekend of that Arnold thing. Did someone say that the weekend that Tyler disappeared was near the weekend of the Arnold thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph