OH - Up for Parole Child Killer... *extremely disturbing*

This is absolutely horrific and I can't get the thought of it out of my head now. I hope this moron dies in prison. It's a shock he hasn't been killed already, quite honestly.

This is absolutely horrific and I can't get the thought of it out of my head now. I hope this moron dies in prison. It's a shock he hasn't been killed already, quite honestly.

all of the perverts and killers like him should be in general population.
but if that ever happened the aclu would scream foul.......cause that's what there best at. protecting the rights of pedophiles and other guilty parties.

I know exactly what you mean! I'm very careful about what I read here, and this is one that I knew not to read about. I got the gist of it by reading the comments, and I know I couldn't take knowing any more..
It felt good to check my email and find a thank you note acknowleding my signing of the petition. I felt like I was helpful, and Jan.15 is right around the corner now. I doubt that mass of evil will be let out.

Does anyone know if the parole hearing was held? Did our efforts help?:waitasec:

I find only that he is up for parole early February. Anyone else got contacts re: Jan. 15 deadline? I read that Mom said the response was overwhelming.
What burns me up is the number one result for "sw killer up for parole" was us at WS, and there was Cafemom, whiz, and freerepublic. These are where I get my news, but most people are watching the Media. They do not know.
News media, I am sorry but you s*&k lollipops on this one.
More celeb news, please... NOT!

That's good news!! Now on to the next one. Well, I should've checked up sooner. I hope plenty respond.
I'm going to link www.blockparole.com here
This is a really good idea! I might have to check my state and add to their webpage.

Thank God !!! This is such great news !!!

I was hoping I wouldn't hear that he had been released.

I am so glad that they realized that he was in the right place.

Thank you Lord! Now we need to work on longer sentences for other pieces of garbage!

Unfortunately they have to do this over and over again every 10 years, and he's a young guy. 2020 is the next parole hearing.

hey we won one battle this week............make it two with the texas nurse being acquitted.

lets make this week even better.

i've got my eye on friday and garrido's ridiculous motions against jaycee's protection order........

also would be great if aja johnson and patrick alford were found safely :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back