GUILTY OK - Girl, 3, beaten, shock collar used on her, Rogers Co., Feb 2020 *Arrests*

@ShHolmz - wondering if Pennington has a next court date yet? Did he get out on bond?

TIA! :)

Hi @Niner
Gustus Pennington
Case No. CF-2020-164

Rogers County

https://www.oscn.net

EVENTS:
Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 9:30 AM
DISTRICT COURT ARRAIGNMENT

DOCKET:
03-29-2022 O
COURT MINUTE/ORDER OF 3-29-2022

Pursuant to 12 O.S. § 39, Document Available at Court Clerk's Office

Pennington, Gustus Andrew Glen
03-29-2022 WAIPH
WAIVER OF PRELIMINARY HEARING AND BIND- OVER ORDER

03-29-2022 CTFREE
JUDGE CONDREN; CR WOODSON; ST BY ADA STRAIN AND SHIELDS; DFT PRESENT IN CUSTODY WITH ATTY ROB HENSON; COMES ON FOR BOND HEARING; STATE REQUESTS DFT TO BE HELD WITHOUT BOND; STATE READY TO PROCEED; TESTIMONY HEARD; ST CALLS WITNESS' PUTS ON VIDEO EVIDENCE OVER DEFENSE OBJECTION; STATE ENTERS EXHIBITS 1&2 WITH NO OBJECTIONS; DEFENSE CALLS WITNESS; CLOSING HEARD;
COURT TAKES MATTER UNDER ADVISEMENT FORTHWITH;
ST WITHDRAWS EXHIBITS BY AGREMENT; COURT ALLOWS EXHIBITS WITHDRAWN;
SET FOR DCA 05/10/2022 9:30AM

Thanks a bunch @ShHolmz !
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif.pagespeed.ce.NgmNDJ18zj.gif

Not sure I understand this.
How can they withdraw “video evidence”?
Let’s just quit wasting time and put this child abuser (ok… accused)
in prison.
I pray that child did not have to testify in front of him.
Do you think they have video evidence of his crimes?
Or, would this be victim testimony?
Thanks for any insight!

Not sure I understand this.
How can they withdraw “video evidence”?
Let’s just quit wasting time and put this child abuser (ok… accused)
in prison.
I pray that child did not have to testify in front of him.
Do you think they have video evidence of his crimes?
Or, would this be victim testimony?
Thanks for any insight!

I don't believe they will have the now 5 year old testify!

I believe he took video/pictures of the crimes - with mom & child - from what I remember.

And I "think" the State is withdrawing "video" evidence - not for public to see. I believe it will still be shown in trial - unless of course he comes to his senses & pleads guilty.

I don't believe they will have the now 5 year old testify!

I believe he took video/pictures of the crimes - with mom & child - from what I remember.

And I "think" the State is withdrawing "video" evidence - not for public to see. I believe it will still be shown in trial - unless of course he comes to his senses & pleads guilty.

Thank you@Niner

Thursday, April 21st:
*Arraignment Hearing (@ 9:30am CT) - OK – 3 yr. old/now 5 (Jan. 27, 2020: beaten w/belt, strapped to table & forced to wear shock collar for a week, Collinsville) – for Jeannette Lee Wilson (24/now 26) “mom” arrested (3/1/20), charged (3/11/20) & arraigned (4/21/22) with 5 counts of child abuse or neglect, 1 count of enabling child neglect & 1 count of conspiracy. $2M bond.
Court info from 3/12/20 thru 10/7/21 reference post #199 here:
OK - Girl, 3, beaten, shock collar used on her, Rogers Co., Feb 2020 *Arrests*

12/2/21 Update: Order for continuance-granted. Next arraignment hearing rescheduled to 1/6/22. 1/6/22 Update: Judge Pazzo presiding. State by Hunter & attorney Milner present for defendant. Matter is continued to 2/10/22 @ 9:30am.
2/10/22 Update: Matter continued by request of ADA. Next arraignment hearing on 4/21/22.
*Gustus Andrew Glen Pennington (24/now 26) – Arraignment hearing on 5/10/22.

@ShHolmz - just wondering if there might be an update on Wilson's next hearing date?

TIA! :)

Hello @Niner Here is the update for her.

Jeannette Leigh Wilson
No. CF-2020-163

Rogers County

EVENTS
Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 9:30 AM

DOCKET
04-21-2022 CTFREE JUDGE PAZZO;
NO CR; STATE BY ADA STRAIN;
DFT PRESENT IN RCJ CUSTODY;
DFT'S ATTY NOT PRESENT;
DCA SET FOR 5/12/2022 AT 9:30AM

Tuesday, May 10th:
*Arraignment Hearing (@ 9:30am CT) - OK – 3 yr. old (Jan. 27, 2020: beaten w/belt, strapped to table & forced to wear shock collar for a week, Collinsville) – *Gustus Andrew Glen Pennington (24/now 26) arrested (1/28/20), charged (2/21/20) & arraigned (10/28/21) & re-arraigned (3/8/22) with kidnapping, domestic assault & battery with a dangerous weapon, 5 counts of child abuse, 1 count of child neglect, conspiracy, possession of a controlled substance & possession of drug paraphernalia. Held without bond.
Court info from 3/12/20 thru 11/23/21 reference post #214 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...her-rogers-co-feb-2020-arrests.508709/page-11

1/27/22 Update: Matter comes on for DCA. By request of attorney Henson matter continued to 3/8/22 due to quarantine. 3/8/22 Update: 3/8/22 Update: Judge Condren, State b Kali by phone, defendant in custody with attorney Rob Henson. Arraignment hearing was held. Defendant's motion to set bail. Set for status & bond hearing on 3/29/22.
3/29/22 Update: Judge Condren presiding. CR Woodson; State by Ada Strain & Shields; defendant present in custody with attorney Rob Henson. Bond hearing. State requests defendant to be held without bond; State ready to proceed. Testimony heard; State calls witness' Puts on video evidence over defense objection. State enters Exhibits 1 & 2 with no objections. Defense calls witness; closing heard. Court takes matter under advisement. State withdraws exhibits by agreement; court allows exhibits withdrawn. Waiver of preliminary hearing & bound over order. Next arraignment hearing on 5/10/22 @ 9:30am.
*Jeannette Lee Wilson (24/now 26) “mom” – Arraignment hearing on 5/12/22.

Thursday, May 12th:
*Arraignment Hearing (@ 9:30am CT) - OK – 3 yr. old/now 5 (Jan. 27, 2020: beaten w/belt, strapped to table & forced to wear shock collar for a week, Collinsville) – Jeannette Lee Wilson (24/now 26) “mom” arrested (3/1/20), charged (3/11/20) & arraigned (4/21/22) with 5 counts of child abuse or neglect, 1 count of enabling child neglect & 1 count of conspiracy. $2M bond.
Court info from 3/12/20 thru 1/6/22 reference post #227 here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...her-rogers-co-feb-2020-arrests.508709/page-12

2/10/22 Update: Matter continued by request of ADA. Next arraignment hearing on 4/21/22. 4/21/22 Update: Judge Pazzo presiding. No CR, state represented by Ada Strain, defendant present in RCJ custody; defendant's attorney not present. Arraignment hearing rescheduled on 5/12/22.
*Gustus Andrew Glen Pennington (24/now 26) – Arraignment hearing on 5/10/22.

@ShHolmz - now that both have had their arraignment hearings - are there any court dates coming up posted yet?

TIA!
Hi @Niner
Jeannette Leigh Wilson
No. CF-2020-163

Rogers County

EVENTS:
Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 9:30 AM
DISTRICT COURT ARRAIGNMENT CONT'

DOCKET
05-12-2022 CTFREEJUDGE PAZZO; NO CR; STATE BY ADA GIBBS; DFT PRESENT IN RCJ CUSTODY; ATTY NATHAN MILNER FOR DFT NOT PRESENT; COMES ON FOR DCA; COURT DID MAKE CONTACT VIA PHONE AND SPOKE DIR

@ShHolmz - now that both have had their arraignment hearings - are there any court dates coming up posted yet?

TIA!
Hi @Niner

Gustus Pennington
Case No. CF-2020-164

Rogers County

EVENTS
Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 9:30 AM
Pennington, Gustus Andrew GlenSheila A. Condren
Friday, June 17, 2022 at 9:30 AM
MCGIRT DOCKET HEARING
Pennington, Gustus Andrew GlenJ. Dwayne Steidley
Tuesday, August 9, 2022 at 1:30 PM
CONT' DCA

DOCKET
04-06-2022 F&CFINDINGS OF FACT AND CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
05-10-2022 MOMOTION TO RECONSIDER DENIAL OF JURISDICTIONAL MOTION TO DISMISS
05-10-2022 CTFREEJUDGE CONDREN; NO CR; STATE BY ADA STRAIN; DFT PRESENT IN RCJ CUSTODY WITH ATTY ROB HENSON; COMES ON FOR DCA; DFT'S ATTY FILED A MOTION TO RECONSIDER; OVER STATES OBJECTION PASSED DCA TO TRAIL MOTION TO RECONSIDER; SET ON THE MCGIRT DOCKET 6/17/2022 AT 9:30 BEFORE HONORABLE JUDGE STEIDLEY; DCA CONT' SET 8/9/2022 AT 1:30PM

Information about Rogers County District Court​

• District. The Rogers County District Court is part of the 12th District of Oklahoma.
In Oklahoma the District Court Arraignment (commonly referred to as the "DCA") is very similar to the first arraignment that a defendant goes to. It is called a "District Court" Arraignment because it occurs before a District Judge after a felony case has been "bound over" to district court by a magistrate.

Last edited:

Information about Rogers County District Court​

• District. The Rogers County District Court is part of the 12th District of Oklahoma.
In Oklahoma the District Court Arraignment (commonly referred to as the "DCA") is very similar to the first arraignment that a defendant goes to. It is called a "District Court" Arraignment because it occurs before a District Judge after a felony case has been "bound over" to district court by a magistrate.

Ah! Thanks! So he didn't have his arraignment either...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back