Found Deceased OK - Aja Johnson, 7, Geronimo, 24 January 2010 - #3

Such a frickin coward.
Does antifreeze make you feel drunk? If so, he most likely enjoyed it. !

Ethylene Glycol (antifreeze) provides that high to an alcoholic, problem is - it's poisonous. I would be shocked if he gave any to Aja, I bet he drank every drop. We are still waiting for the final tox screen for little Aja - for now it looks like he cut her neck and she bled out. Makes me wonder why Hobbs found his way to Planet Earth. :eek:
ne

Well...well...that cowardly ! I want to see Aja's tox report...surely they have it back by now, since they got this 's already! Where is it?????

All i could find was this article:

The man who kidnapped and killed 7-year-old Aja Johnson took his own life by consuming antifreeze, the state medical examiner's office said Friday. But Aja's father, J.J. Johnson of Oklahoma City, said he is more interested in finding out how his daughter died.

While the cause and manner of death of Aja Johnson are listed as pending, the autopsy report indicates her neck likely was cut.

http://www.newsok.com/accused-murde...55?custom_click=masthead_topten#ixzz0nI15puOy

OUTRAGED. I reported sighting a man resembling Hobbs two months or so before bodies found. Local cops whined, "Oh, we don't have a machine for reading them [fingerprints off a paper bag he'd handled that I offered as evidence]. We'd have to send them off and it would be 3 weeks before we'd get results. And he'd be long gone by then." so they did nothing. I wasn't absolutely certain it was Lester Hobbs --prints would have cleared that up, one way or another. Is it any wonder he wasn't caught with such slipshod police attitudes? I still have the evidence, but no one seems to want it. IF we could prove Hobbs was here, it might open a new can of worms.

Oklahoma Cowgirl, so many of us are still outraged also. Like eyesforcrime said, many of us believed they were alive and also reported / called in tips...but never have I heard such resistance as what you've stated. I'm so sorry for Aja and thank you so very much for your effort...can I ask where you thought you saw him? I'm curious because many of us believe we were very, very close throughout this search.

Wow...it's gonna take too long so nevermind...this type of attitude makes me literally sick!!!

Lester Hobbs should have done this entire world a favor and drank that anti-freeze back in December.

Rest in peace, Aja. I think of you everyday.

J.J. Johnson held tight Monday to what might be his last — and perhaps most precious — connection to his slain daughter, Aja.

Inside a brown paper bag, Johnson held the 7-year-old’s slightly stained, stuffed Winnie The Pooh.
"This means a lot to me,” Johnson said. "I bought this for her when she was only 1 year old. Look, it sings a little song and everything.”
Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation Agent-In-Charge Richard Goss gave Johnson the bear at the agency’s Lawton headquarters.
Investigators found it Jan. 24 inside the Geronimo trailer home of Aja’s killer, Lester William Hobbs.

Reported that Aja was laying next to her mother while she was being murdered by monster Hobbs - and I'm sure he wouldn't let beautiful Aja take her bear when running away from the scene.

I'm not a violent person, not an advocate of the death penalty - but in this case - I would like to have been the one to give him the injection. Why on earth do monsters like this exist?

Lester Hobbs should have done this entire world a favor and drank that anti-freeze back in December.

Rest in peace, Aja. I think of you everyday.

Or 30 some years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bumping for you Aja at Oriah's request, who is out on another case not so far from where you were found.

"I saw an old almost washed away poster of you off the highway this morning, and sadly took it down to put up a new one of a different child.
There is no more justice to be had here on earth for you, but a reminder to us all that there are many others just like you who are out there today, lost and alone.
Every time we think of you, we are reminded to never give up the search for all who need to be found."

You're not forgotten, Aja.

JTSYS

Bumping for you Aja at Oriah's request, who is out on another case not so far from where you were found.

"I saw an old almost washed away poster of you off the highway this morning, and sadly took it down to put up a new one of a different child.
There is no more justice to be had here on earth for you, but a reminder to us all that there are many others just like you who are out there today, lost and alone.
Every time we think of you, we are reminded to never give up the search for all who need to be found."

You're not forgotten, Aja.

JTSYS

This makes me cry. :(

This makes me cry. :(

Oh I'm so sorry RoseWhite. It was kind of raw for us, being back in Oklahoma. I thought of Aja every day and hope with all of my heart that she is at peace now. Even more heartbreaking is that there are so many more Aja's out there.

A long time ago, I was given a pewter pin by a close friend during a very difficult and emotional search that reads "Turn The Tide"
We had a few additional ones made up, and gave them to our team before Aja was found (who were very discouraged and heartbroken that so many seemed to have given up hope of finding her alive.)

We wear them on our boots to remind us that each missing person out there might be the one Aja we find... before it's too late.

Oriah

Oriah

Thank you all for the kind words. Certainly don't feel bad for my tears. We all understand why we are here of this forum- because we care deeply.

I think of Aja everyday and wish things could have ended differently. My heart is broken but I know she is at peace. What hurts all the more is that names keep being added to my heart- Somer, Azriel, Aja... and now little Ethan. It's a little unbearable.

Thank you all for the kind words. Certainly don't feel bad for my tears. We all understand why we are here of this forum- because we care deeply.

I think of Aja everyday and wish things could have ended differently. My heart is broken but I know she is at peace. What hurts all the more is that names keep being added to my heart- Somer, Azriel, Aja... and now little Ethan. It's a little unbearable.

For you Rose:
:hug: :blowkiss:

Bumping for you Aja....I still haven't seen a media release of your tox screen. I hope OK social services has taken your case to heart and gone about making some serious changes...

Bumping for you Aja....I still haven't seen a media release of your tox screen. I hope OK social services has taken your case to heart and gone about making some serious changes...

Plenty of time has gone by. Unless there is a huge backup in the labs or all the scientists walked out on strike, or have been testifying in court, I can't imagine it taking this long. I'm sure OK didn't send Aja's samples to a private lab, so my guess is that no poisons showed up or a tox screen was never done. I highly doubt Hobb's would have used a single drop of his ethylene glycol on little Aja.

Didn't they say there were cut marks on Aja's neck from the knife? And if so, I believe she bled out from being cut on the neck. There needs to be a COD on her final autopsy report - where is it?

Plenty of time has gone by. Unless there is a huge backup in the labs or all the scientists walked out on strike, or have been testifying in court, I can't imagine it taking this long. I'm sure OK didn't send Aja's samples to a private lab, so my guess is that no poisons showed up or a tox screen was never done. I highly doubt Hobb's would have used a single drop of his ethylene glycol on little Aja.

Didn't they say there were cut marks on Aja's neck from the knife? And if so, I believe she bled out from being cut on the neck. There needs to be a COD on her final autopsy report - where is it?

BBM- I tend to lean in this direction, and yes we NEED to see a final COD and final estimated TOD. I personally want to know how long she/they were alive after initally going missing.

Horrific abuse marked last three years of Aja Johnson’s life

BY RANDY ELLIS Oklahoman
Published: May 27, 2010

In the three years leading up to Lester Hobbs’ abduction and murder of stepdaughter Aja Johnson, he threw lit firecrackers in her bedroom to awaken her, slashed her mattress and sheets with a knife and repeatedly beat her with a flexible ruler, a new report reveals.

Records show the state Department of Human Services received seven reports of abuse and neglect in the two years leading up to Aja’s abduction, but the agency pushed for months to keep Aja and her stepsister in Hobbs’ home, according to a death review report issued by the Oklahoma Commission on Children and Youth.

Much more heinous info at link: :furious:

Read more: http://newsok.com/horrific-abuse-ma...9?custom_click=lead_story_title#ixzz0pAFqKIdd

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loretti11
Back