OK - Bonnie Beth Lilly, 3, dies from cancerous 17-pound tumor, Comanche County, 3 Jan 2019 *Arrest*

Looks like we missed a hearing on 12/2.

Parents of Oklahoma girl with 17-pound tumor could face more charges

COMANCHE COUNTY (KFDX/KJTL) — Parents of a three-year-old girl who allegedly died from a 17-pound tumor may face additional charges in Comanche County in addition to manslaughter.
[.....]
A judge has found probable cause for them to be tried for that charge. An arraignment was held on Monday.

Prosecutors also announced plans to file additional counts of child abuse and child neglect.

A review is set for December 27 on the status of those charges.

No DOCKET entries for 12/2/19.
? This EVENTS entry seems to be a name error ?:confused:

Friday, December 27, 2019 at 11:00 AM
REVIEW MARLOW, CELESTE Grant Sheperd

OSCN Docket Search
IN THE DISTRICT COURT IN AND FOR COMANCHE COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
STATE OF OKLAHOMA,
Plaintiff,
v.
BONNIE BETH MILLS-LILLY,
Defendant, and
HENRY CLARENCE LILLY III,
Defendant.

No. CF-2019-17
(Criminal Felony)

EVENTS
Monday, December 2, 2019 at 9:30 AM
DISTRICT COURT ARRAIGNMENT LILLY, HENRY CLARENCE III Irma Newburn
DISTRICT COURT ARRAIGNMENT MILLS-LILLY, BONNIE BETH Irma Newburn
REVIEW LILLY, HENRY CLARENCE III Grant Sheperd

DOCKET
11-26-2019 CTFREE
COURT MINUTE / JUDGE SHEPERD
STATE: K. CABELKA
DEFT (B. MILLS-LILLY) D. MCKENZIE
DEFT: (H. LILLY) D. AUTRY
AFTER STATE RESTED IN PH, STATE ORALLY MOVED FOR ADDITIONAL COUNTS OF CHILD ABUSE AND 6 ADDITIONAL COUNTS OF CHILD NEGLECT. DEFENSE COUNSEL DEMURRED GENERALLY & SPECIFICALLY. COURT FINDS PROBABLE CAUSE AND BINDS OVER DEFT'S FOR MANSLAUGHER. COURT SUSTAINS DEMURRERS ON ADDITOINAL COUNTS OF CHILD ABUSE AND CHILD NEGLECT. STATE ANNOUNCES RULE 6 INTENT TO APPEAL. BY AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES CASE STAYED PENDING RULE 6 APPEAL. NO DISTRICT JUDGE TO BE DRAWN UNTIL CONCLUSION OF RULE 6 APPEAL. COURT CLERK TO STRIKE CONCURRENT ASSIGNED JUDGE. REVIEW SET 12-27-2019 AT 11 AM.
Document Available at Court Clerk's Office
MILLS-LILLY, BONNIE BETH

11-26-2019 CTFREE
COURT MINUTE / JUDGE SHEPERD
STATE: K. CABELKA
DEFT (B. MILLS-LILLY) D. MCKENZIE
DEFT: (H. LILLY) D. AUTRY
AFTER STATE RESTED IN PH, STATE ORALLY MOVED FOR ADDITIONAL COUNTS OF CHILD ABUSE AND 6 ADDITIONAL COUNTS OF CHILD NEGLECT. DEFENSE COUNSEL DEMURRED GENERALLY & SPECIFICALLY. COURT FINDS PROBABLE CAUSE AND BINDS OVER DEFT'S FOR MANSLAUGHER. COURT SUSTAINS DEMURRERS ON ADDITOINAL COUNTS OF CHILD ABUSE AND CHILD NEGLECT. STATE ANNOUNCES RULE 6 INTENT TO APPEAL. BY AGREEMENT OF THE PARTIES CASE STAYED PENDING RULE 6 APPEAL. NO DISTRICT JUDGE TO BE DRAWN UNTIL CONCLUSION OF RULE 6 APPEAL. COURT CLERK TO STRIKE CONCURRENT ASSIGNED JUDGE. REVIEW SET 12-27-2019 AT 11 AM.
LILLY, HENRY CLARENCE III

11-26-2019 NO
NOTICE OF INTENT TO APPEAL/ DESIGNATION OF RECORD / STATE
MILLS-LILLY, BONNIE BETH

11-26-2019 NO

@SeesSeas - I have a note in my 'stuff' that they bonded out, but State filed a motion to revoke bond. Is that motion granted? I have nothing referring to that. TIA!
animated-smileys-christmas-133.gif

@SeesSeas - I have a note in my 'stuff' that they bonded out, but State filed a motion to revoke bond. Is that motion granted? I have nothing referring to that. TIA!
animated-smileys-christmas-133.gif
No DOCKET entries for 12/2/19.
? This EVENTS entry seems to be a name error ?:confused:

There is nothing new on the DOCKET or EVENTS.

Here is the ORDER MODIFYING BOND CONDITIONS:

OSCN Docket Search
07-05-2019 O AGREED TEMPORARY ORDER MODIFYING BOND CONDITIONS
MILLS-LILLY, BONNIE BETH

07-05-2019 O AGREED TEMPORARY ORDER MODIFYING BOND CONDITIONS

Below, I have listed the PARTIES, because I notice that MARLOW, CELESTE is the name of the BAIL BONDSMAN:
OSCN Docket Search
CF-2019-17
PARTIES
COMANCHE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT, ARRESTING AGENCY
LILLY, HENRY CLARENCE III, Defendant
MARLOW, CELESTE, BAIL BONDSMAN
MILLS-LILLY, BONNIE BETH, Defendant
PLETCHER, CLINT, SURETY DEPOSITOR
STATE OF OKLAHOMA, Plaintiff

Friday, December 27th:
*Review Hearing for both (@ pm CT) – OK – Bonnie Beth Lilly (3 yrs) (Jan. 3, 2018, Lawton; had 17 lb. tumor/cancer) - *Bonnie Beth Mills-Lilly (42) & *Henry Clarence Lilly III (49) arrested (1/4/18), charged (1/7/18) & arraigned (12/2/19) with 1st degree manslaughter & not providing medical care to child. Both plead not guilty. $60K bond each. Bonded out on 1/10/19.
1/10/19 Update: Detention hearing-bonded out & required to wear a GPS monitor. Next Preliminary announcement on 2/28 & Preliminary Conference hearing on 3/18.
6/27/19 Update: Motions hearing set in July 12, Preliminary hearing on 7/26. 7/12/19: Motion to revoke certain bond conditions. Nothing further on court site. Next preliminary hearing on 7/26.
7/26/19 Update: Hearing continued to 11/20 & 11/22 for both. Bonds stay the same. 11/26/19: State orally moved for additional counts of child abuse & 6 additional counts of child neglect. Defense counsel demurred generally & specifically. Court finds probably case & binds over defendant's for manslaughter, court sustains demurrers on additional counts of child abuse & child neglect. State announces Rule 6 intent to appeal. 12/2/19: Arraignment hearing held. DA will be filing additional charges of child abuse & child neglect. Next review hearing on 12/27.

@watcher9 - was wondering if you can get into the the court site post #46. I've lost my "go-to person" for this case & need some help in getting court dates.

TIA if you can! :)

@watcher9 - was wondering if you can get into the the court site post #46. I've lost my "go-to person" for this case & need some help in getting court dates.

TIA if you can! :)

I hope the loss is temporary and that SeesSeas is okay.

I was able to find this. Giving you the link itself because I'm not sure what to bring over. If you can't get in, let me know what you need to have.

OCIS Case Summary for CF-2019-17- STATE OF OKLAHOMA v. BONNIE BETH MILLS-LILLY HENRY CLARENCE LILLY III (Comanche County District Courts)

I hope the loss is temporary and that SeesSeas is okay.

I was able to find this. Giving you the link itself because I'm not sure what to bring over. If you can't get in, let me know what you need to have.

OCIS Case Summary for CF-2019-17- STATE OF OKLAHOMA v. BONNIE BETH MILLS-LILLY HENRY CLARENCE LILLY III (Comanche County District Courts)

SeesSeas is okay just taking a break from WS - or I should say most of the cases here.
and unfortunately, I can't access that link.... :(
So - what I need is:
If they have anything about "what" happened at the review hearing on 12/27 & their next court date(s).

TIA! Your help is MUCH appreciated!
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif

SeesSeas is okay just taking a break from WS - or I should say most of the cases here.
and unfortunately, I can't access that link.... :(
So - what I need is:
If they have anything about "what" happened at the review hearing on 12/27 & their next court date(s).

TIA! Your help is MUCH appreciated!
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif

This is the latest posted action that I could find. Still looking.

11-26-2019 NO - MILLS-LILLY, BONNIE BETH 12271014 Nov 27 2019 9:43:17:223AM - $ 0.00
document.gif
11-26-2019 NO - LILLY, HENRY CLARENCE III 12271015 Nov 27 2019 9:43:25:773AM - $ 0.00
document.gif

01-14-2020 CM - LILLY, HENRY CLARENCE III 12341629 Jan 15 2020 3:47:06:663PM - $ 0.00
COURT CLERK'S CERTIFICATE OF MAILING
document.gif
01-15-2020 CM - MILLS-LILLY, BONNIE BETH 12341632 Jan 15 2020 3:47:29:513PM - $ 0.00
COURT CLERK'S CERTIFICATEOF MAILING
document.gif

Events
Event
Party Docket Reporter

DISTRICT COURT ARRAIGNMENT(DCA) MILLS-LILLY, BONNIE BETH Irma Newburn
DISTRICT COURT ARRAIGNMENT(DCA) LILLY, HENRY CLARENCE III Irma Newburn
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 13:00 PM
HEARING(HEA) LILLY, HENRY CLARENCE III Grant Sheperd
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 13:00 PM
HEARING(HEA) MILLS-LILLY, BONNIE BETH Grant Sheperd

Last edited:
Wednesday, January 29th:
*Review Hearing for both (@ pm CT) – OK – Bonnie Beth Lilly (3 yrs) (Jan. 3, 2018, Lawton; had 17 lb. tumor/cancer) - *Bonnie Beth Mills-Lilly (42) & *Henry Clarence Lilly III (49) arrested (1/4/18), charged (1/7/18) & arraigned (12/2/19) with 1st degree manslaughter & not providing medical care to child. Both plead not guilty. $60K bond each. Bonded out on 1/10/19.
Court hearings from 1/10/19 thru 11/26/19 reference post #47 here:
OK - Bonnie Beth Lilly, 3, dies from cancerous 17-pound tumor, Comanche County, 3 Jan 2019 *Arrest*
12/2/19: Arraignment hearing held. DA will be filing additional charges of child abuse & child neglect. Next review hearing on 12/27. 12/27/19: Review hearing is moved to 1/29/20.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back