GUILTY OK - Cori Baker, 13, Tulsa, 9 Nov 2007

I have been "lurking", reading this case, and I wonder:
Its been a few long months, and they still havent found her body. The sis' boyfriend could not have travelled too far away since he was home at a reasonable time- granted his alibi is fake, but it has not been reported that he was gone for a long period of time after picking her up after school.
What is the weather like in OK? Has there been/Is there snow still? Maybe when the weather warms up, the snow will melt, and they will find her.
Has the sister been found yet? Has she been charged with anything?
Im sure this idiot killed her because of some type of sexual abuse gone wrong. I hope they find that sweet lil girl soon and give her parents some closure to this nightmare. May God be with her until she is brought home.

Hi Chicogirl, I know Oklahoma got it with some pretty bad weather not to long after Cori went missing, not sure what it's like now though. Sister
has spoke to LE regarding "perp" bf & his mother wanting her to give alibi for him. Sister has baby by this creep. As far as I know she hasn't been charged with anything, I don't think she will either. On the other hand I think his mother should be charged for trying to get her to lie about his whereabouts.I too think this a sexually motivated crime. I pray they find her soon.

Sister has baby by this creep. As far as I know she hasn't been charged with anything, I don't think she will either. On the other hand I think his mother should be charged for trying to get her to lie about his whereabouts.I too think this a sexually motivated crime. I pray they find her soon.

Thanks for the info Paddy- I too, think the mother should be charged. Especially since it is PLASTERED in the media. Every reference I hear about her is that she talked the gf into lying about her son's alibi. Since it is such common knowledge, why isn't anything being done? I can't beleive this hasn't got more media attention than it has. This girl was only 13. Hopefully after Cori is found, they will change their minds- I honestly think she will be found when the snow melts. Like Brianna. Lets pray it works that way. Especially since the perp isnt the sharpest tool in the shed. :rolleyes:

It's hard to believe that Cory hasn't been found yet. I wish someone could make that creep talk. It's to bad he can't be roughed up like they used to do in the older days. I think I've watched every NYPD Blue program ever made and they get those creeps in the back room and knock them around to get the truth out of them! Guess we need to call in some of the "Blue" boys lol.

This creep must have tried to get funny with Cory and she wasn't going for it so he raped her and ended up killing her afterwards. Poor little girl thought he was being nice and taking her Christmas shopping. He should be shot.

LE can charge that creep's mother for aiding and abetting. It's on the books in every state. The charges just have to be filed and prosecuted. It is all up to the Pros. Sometimes they wait until after a trial is over and then make the other charges. I hope LE doesn't let this woman get away with trying to cover for her worthless son and trying to make Cory's sister lie to LE to save his ugly butt.

The weather here goes from one extreme to the other constantly. Since Cori went missing, we have had days that were up to 80 degrees and a severe ice storm which crippled us for more than a week. The snow or ice don't usually last very long here until it is melted by warmer weather.

Bullock's mother's actions don't surprise me. We have an extreme problem with the "gangbanger" mentality. That she would ask Cori's sister to lie for her good for nothing son is part of that mentality. She should be charged without a doubt for Obstruction Of Justice. The sister should be charged, too...imo. I do think if they put Bullock's mother in jail it wouldn't be long until he told them what happened. It sounds like it is the only leverage they would have with this . Go after his momma.

While he wasn't gone very long when Cori went missing, there are so many places which are only a 30 minute drive or less to effectively get rid of a body. The Arkansas River runs through the city and even though they have searched the river...it doesn't mean that she wasn't there. However, we have lakes, rivers, and streams everywhere that he could reach within that time frame. There are many wooded areas to search, too.

SS, I agree Bullock's mother should be charged, really not sure whether sister should be though. I guess because I feel so darn sorry for Cori's parents, I don't know if they could handle that along with Cori still missing. Thanks for letting us know about weather conditions. I use to live in Tulsa & Lawton OK, when I was a little girl, no doubt both have change since then! Wish someone would find her soon.

While I feel sorry for the parents, her sister knowingly lied to LE and thwarted the investigation to find Cori. She could be more involved in this. I don't have any sympathy for a person who would choose a like Bullock over her own flesh and blood! I can't trust her either. I hope LE has given her a LD test and knows for a fact she has come clean with everything. I also hope they are leaning heavily on his associates to find out if this had anything to do with gang activities. While LE is treating it as a possible sexual assault/murder, there are other reasons this girl could have been kidnapped and killed.

The weather here goes from one extreme to the other constantly. Since Cori went missing, we have had days that were up to 80 degrees and a severe ice storm which crippled us for more than a week. It sounds like it is the only leverage they would have with this . Go after his momma.

SS- thanks for the local info on weather- I didnt realize this area had so difficult of a search area- I love what you said about his momma :eek: -I too agree cuz that would be the fastest way to make me talk- and it sounds like momma is willing to lie for her of a son~ From what I have read, it sounds like nobody is doing anything to find her- Is this true? I looked online and couldnt find much- so maybe they are waiting for good weather?
Poor Cory- my daughter is 13 and Cori looks exactly like one of her friends- I pray this poor baby finds her way home soon! Girls at this age just "trust" people tooo much!!

They are having a new search tomorrow morning to look in areas provided by the Psychic, Jeff Baker. They are meeting at the Unity Church and will disperse from there.

The link isn't working and I cannot find the story now. Hmmm...strange. I wonder if plans have changed.

They are having a new search tomorrow morning to look in areas provided by the Psychic, Jeff Baker. They are meeting at the Unity Church and will disperse from there.

The link isn't working and I cannot find the story now. Hmmm...strange. I wonder if plans have changed.

The search is ongoing right now. The psychic spoke with the suspect in jail, and the suspect "confirmed the info on where to search" hmmmm?

Here is a link, with video from the search area: http://www.newson6.com/Global/category.asp?C=112039&nav=menu682_1

The search is ongoing right now. The psychic spoke with the suspect in jail, and the suspect "confirmed the info on where to search" hmmmm?

Here is a link, with video from the search area: http://www.newson6.com/Global/category.asp?C=112039&nav=menu682_1

Great News Barb! Since they already have that idiot in jail, hopefully, there is some kind of break- I would kind of think there might be since the new searches this weekend and the new news of the perp communticating (whether of not he puts this to an end, could be another story). Hopefully this is making his mom and gf REAL nervous!!!

TULSA, Okla. (AP) - A psychic who has promised to find the body of a missing Tulsa teenager has led searchers to a wooded area near a cemetery in Broken Arrow.

http://www.kjrh.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=420633a4-d5bb-4479-b875-2c6e81a16c38

Hmmm...a psychic should NEVER make promises like that!

I agree !! I watched a lengthy interview with Jeff Baker from the command post set up yesterday prior to the search. He had originally come to OK to search for the body of little Logan Tucker, and the search was unsuccessful. When asked about it, his response was that there was "a lot of drama in the sheriff's department up there". What a way to shift the focus !!

I pray that Cori is found quickly. I also pray for Logan's family.

I agree !! I watched a lengthy interview with Jeff Baker from the command post set up yesterday prior to the search. He had originally come to OK to search for the body of little Logan Tucker, and the search was unsuccessful. When asked about it, his response was that there was "a lot of drama in the sheriff's department up there". What a way to shift the focus !!

I pray that Cori is found quickly. I also pray for Logan's family.

Evidentally he didn't find Cory either. Was that because of drama in the sheriff's department?! They just look foolish when they make promises like this guy did and then can't keep that promise. I wish someone would find little Cory though.

Did we ever get a time that he actually came home to his gf and mom? I understand that he did come home and convinced them to vouch for his whereabouts, but I was curious what time he got back to the house- The reason is, he picked her up from school, and now since someone saw them together, now maybe LE can form a better timeline here. One question that has been bothering me: Why didnt this person come out sooner? :confused: :confused:

(CREEK COUNTY, Oklah) March 22 - Human skeletal remains have been found at a Creek County Paintball Park, according to the Creek County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.fox23.com/news/local/stor...1a29352&rss=77

Creek County is located partially in Tulsa on the Southwest side. Here is the site:

http://www.pbadventuregames.com/

There are several possibilities of who this could be...but Cori Baker (* a witness said he was seen on the west side alone shortly after she went missing) was my first thought. The Paintball park isn't too far from the river where they were searching recently.

*http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0308/501342.html

Creek County investigators have contacted the Tulsa Police Department to follow up on the claim that the remains possibly belong to 13-year-old Cori Baker.

http://www.kjrh.com/content/news/breaking/story.aspx?content_id=200298b3-a4e0-45e0-b45b-e9101fa0f318 (Bolded by me)

"We are investigating those as potentially remains as those of missing person Cori Baker," said Tulsa Homicide Detective Mike Huff. ~snip~ "That particular areas is within the time frame we're looking at as to the recent information we got from witnesses to seeing the man in a red camaro," said Huff.

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0308/505804.html (Bolded by me)

There is a connection between Bullock and the paintball facility. The owner of Paintball Adventures declined to go on camera but tells The News On 6, Bullock was there the month before Cori disappeared. Bullock played paintball during a birthday for his girlfriend, Cori's older sister.

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp?s=8055448

This does sound like it is Cori. They are waiting on the Dental records for her ID now. Bless her and her family today. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back