GUILTY OK - Donald 'Joe' Neff, 61, Poteau, 14 May 2009 - #2

Nice, now you have it! Perhaps he went to meet a trusted business associate that wanted money repaid, loaned, thought was owed him? Watch for the Spider!

So you are saying that Joe met someone who felt that he was owed money by Joe? As for a spider, I'd like to hear more about that. TIA.

i am so glad to see this case featured. i hope things are happening that we will hear about soon. praying for justice for Joe Neff.

Bumping again for Joe. Still confused about the spider and hope MMD is doing alright!!

Bumping again for Joe. Still confused about the spider and hope MMD is doing alright!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7077145&postcount=379

Me too. :waitasec:

Oh wow ,the link has went bad. Interesting.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...n+oklahoma+elections&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

And on the topix board no one seems to be putting the name of the body shop accused. Not even the news , I have to wonder why that is ?

Oklahoma's slogan should be "Oklahoma the State of Unresolve"

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7077145&postcount=379

Me too. :waitasec:

Oh wow ,the link has went bad. Interesting.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:v5SXdQWm4WwJ:www.leflorecountyjournal.com/NEWS/Webb%2520announces.htm+spider+webb+son+running+in+oklahoma+elections&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

And on the topix board no one seems to be putting the name of the body shop accused. Not even the news , I have to wonder why that is ?

Oklahoma's slogan should be "Oklahoma the State of Unresolve"

Thank you SoulMagnet!! I know about the body shop, but if there is evidence, not hearsay, that he is involved, why has there not been action??!! Grrr!! Thanks again!! I can only imagine how frustrated MMD must feel in all of this!

Thank you SoulMagnet!! I know about the body shop, but if there is evidence, not hearsay, that he is involved, why has there not been action??!! Grrr!! Thanks again!! I can only imagine how frustrated MMD must feel in all of this!

Hoping this is the break they have been looking for !!!

The Spider has the machines, check the yellow pages, let your fingers do the walking.
I had mentioned this lead with Marie before, interesting with the body shop
Go Ben Klutts Lane and you will see where Ray was dumped, either way from there is direction to where Neff was dumped, where there had to have been a witness, the guy that lived at the road into the pits. Money talks, fear works better, follow that path and you will find the Web. Keep in mind the Web has tenacles that reach far

The Spider has the machines, check the yellow pages, let your fingers do the walking.
I had mentioned this lead with Marie before, interesting with the body shop
Go Ben Klutts Lane and you will see where Ray was dumped, either way from there is direction to where Neff was dumped, where there had to have been a witness, the guy that lived at the road into the pits. Money talks, fear works better, follow that path and you will find the Web. Keep in mind the Web has tenacles that reach far

I need something else. And not the yellow pages either.

What SAR teams did LE call in to help locate Neff?

I have no idea who was sent in but I have already given the POIs name in those blatant hints, if you use the right combo of the two names and search, you will find him

Geez, this ain't rocket science!! Careful, lives could be at stake
http://www.manta.com/c/mmfdgkf/spider-webb-motor-co

Jack, really.I get it. Over a year ago.Do you read my post on this thread?

The parts store. the errand Joe ran ,and sales records. I dont think what Joe was doing that morning is completely unrelated to the events. How is it related I dunno , I know he was picking up a part. For what? And who was putting the part where it needed to be? And where did it need to be.

Odd co winky unrelated.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Darlene-Webb-Missing-since-1983/143311504550#!/pages/Darlene-Webb-Missing-since-1983/143311504550?sk=info

Autos seem to be the connecting dots, Ray was killed in his car and it stolen, recovered later with a young couple in it, they went to trial but nothing came of it. Joe goes to auto part store before murdered. Suspect or rumored to be killer in both cases is car and tractor dealer.
Neff moved in vehicle to dump spot, with as much blood found at bar, there had to be blood in the vehicle that moved him. Had to be put up and cleaned or destroyed, who could do that? You got it back to autos, dealers, mechanics, junk haulers
Autos will be the key piece and who could hide or cleanse the problem

Autos seem to be the connecting dots, Ray was killed in his car and it stolen, recovered later with a young couple in it, they went to trial but nothing came of it. Joe goes to auto part store before murdered. Suspect or rumored to be killer in both cases is car and tractor dealer.
Neff moved in vehicle to dump spot, with as much blood found at bar, there had to be blood in the vehicle that moved him. Had to be put up and cleaned or destroyed, who could do that? You got it back to autos, dealers, mechanics, junk haulers
Autos will be the key piece and who could hide or cleanse the problem

Other people could also do this . Joe wasnt killed for his car. He had 700.00 in his pocket. So a robbery of cash is out, people who knew Joe knew he kept money in his shirt pocket I believe. We are looking for something else. Was Joe looking to buy land? Was he holding an open title on a loan? Something where his interest and someone elses conflicted. Or the whole murder was a message to someone else which seems , I think very likely.

The tie in is autos, not what he was killed for. Autos is the connection, why, how? The POI owns a car lot. For everything to happen in the timeline, a car was involved and had to be hiden and cleaned, where to do this? In a garage, of course with power washer
No message really given but a business deal gone bad. Little Dixie Mafia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zootopian2
Back